Formula 1 Imagines/stories

็”ฑ mona_vt

Only 2022 drivers Requests are open ๆ›ดๅคš

L.Norris - Hurts To See You With Her (P1)
Request
C.Sainz Jr. - New Years
L.Norris - Hurts To See You With Her (P2)
D. Ricciardo - Jealous
List:
L. Hamilton - Is this a game for you?
L.Hamilton - Dance with me
C.Leclerc - Here comes the bride
C. Sainz - Fight
M. Verstappen - Press Officer
A. Albon - Now that you can't have me
S.Vettel - Living On Standards
D. Ricciardo - Secret Love Song
M.Verstappen - Teammates
L. Norris - 10 Years from now
A. Albon - Now that you can't have me (Part 2)
L. Hamilton - Unsteady
D. Ricciardo - Country Love
L. Hamilton - Divorce
L. Norris - Meeting Royals
L. Norris - Kissing Booth
D.Ricciardo - Pranks
C.Sainz - Lando's Sister
M.Verstappen - Dutch love
C.Leclerc - Bet
L.Norris - Fight
M.Verstappen - Engagement
Mick Schumacher - Model
C.Leclerc - Bet (Part 2)
L.Norris - Jealous
D.Ricciardo - I'm pregnant
C.Leclerc - Coincidence
K.Raikkonen - Fights
M.Verstappen - Everything Unexpected
L.Norris - Boxing
A/N Important!
M.Schumacher - Proud
G.Russell - Win
D.Ricciardo - Country Love (2)
M.Schumacher - Break up
Lando Norris - 1000 Daisies
D.Ricciardo - Way back to you
Update!
Lando Norris - Traitor
M.Verstappen - Crash

L. Stroll - You're a work of art

5K 76 1
็”ฑ mona_vt

Requested by lemurqueen

******

I lay on the Stroll yacht busy tanning with my best friend, Chloe. Her dad is extremely rich and of course, they will have a big yacht. We're not alone though. Chloe invited our whole friend group of 7 and her boyfriend and don't forget about her brother, Lance's, friends too. We are a lot on this boat.

Loud music and lots of beers is a way to spend your Friday. I turn around so that my front tans again. "This is one of the best summers ever," Chloe says and I turn my head and look at her through my sunglasses. She is on her phone as usual. I look at her boyfriend and see that he's also on his phone. He's looking up at her smirking every now and then. They are definitely dirty texting.

"Just get a room already," I say and groan. He walks over and they start making out. Okay, I'm going to head out. I walk through the glass door to enter the room part of the yacht. I walk to the bathroom to check if everything is still fine. I take off my glasses and rinse my face with cold water.

I walk out of the small room with my glasses in my hand. Someone push me back and lock the door. It's Lance.

*6 months ago*

I am standing at the movies waiting for Chloe and her boyfriend. I asked some guy to come with me but he rejected me so I'm going to the third wheel. I look down at my watch and see that the movie is going to start in 15 minutes.

"Hey, Y/n," I hear a familiar voice from next to me. I move my head to the person and see Lance. "I'm sorry I'm late. My sister said she couldn't make it and asked me to join you." I roll my eyes. This was the fifth time this month that she ditches me to be with her boyfriend.

"Hey," I say kinda unhappily.

"I know I'm not the person you expected but when she said that she couldn't make it including that you were waiting for them already. I couldn't let you go home late also stand here waiting for her." I feel something weird in my stomach. He cares about me. Chloe is that type of person when she is with her boyfriend she is brainwashed.

"Thank you for coming," I reply with a smile.

"Let's go in," he says and we start walking. I feel his hand on my lower back. Focus on everything else. The popcorn. His long hands in between your hair. The sweets. His lips all over my body. "Y/n," he says and I snap out of my trance. His hand lets go from my back to get out his wallet and my lower back suddenly feels cold without his touch. Why am I feeling this way towards him?

I also take out my wallet and he puts his hand on mine. "I'll pay for it, Love," he says and I promise you that my heart just made a backflip. I blush and I see him smirk. "After all, I'm making up for my sister."

"Thank you," I say and he orders. While he orders I look at him carefully. I'm standing at the popcorn flavours.

"His handsome right?" An old woman says and I look at her. She is smiling with her small popcorn bucket in her hand.

"Yeah, but he will never go for me. I'm just his sister's best friend and nothing more," I say giving her all of my attention.

"Then how come you are here? Where is his sister?" She asks throwing salt and vinegar on her popcorn.

"He came so that I'm not alone because my best friend forgot about me," I say and she 'mhm mhm'. I raise my eyebrows at her and she clears her throat.

"I saw the way you looked at him. He, on the other hand, didn't want to leave you alone. If you don't end up dating...I'm going to stop believing in love." She smiles and walks away.

"What was that all about?" I jump slightly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you."

"Only a tiny one. What movie are we watching?" I ask and he looks down at the two tickets.

"I don't know. We were late for the other one so they face us tickets for umm... 365 Days. I have never heard of the movie before but let's go watch it." We take a seat and the movie begins.

What have we just watch? I sit there not knowing what to do. "That was interesting," he says breaking the silence between us while the credits roll up on the screen.

After the movie, we went for a stroll in the park. (See what I did there) We are joking around and just having fun. We've known each other for so long yet, we have barely spoken to each other until now.

"I had this enormous crush on you," he says laughing. Had. Past tense. I can't just say that I have a crush on him.

"Oh yeah."

"Yeah. You were my favourite out of all of her friends," he says and we take a seat on a bench. If he uses past tense one more time. "You probably saw me as Chloe's brother." If only he knew. I suddenly get a confidence boost.

"That's how I feel now," I say softly, almost in a whisper and I look down at my feet swinging them to the front and back.

He says nothing, instead, he leans in and his soft lips connect with mine.

*Present*

Lance and I have been dating for 5 months and Chloe doesn't know at all. We have been hanging out behind her back because we don't know how she's going to react.

"How can you just lay there innocently and tan while I have to stand there not allowed to touch you. His hands are now on my ass and I get goosebumps because his fingers are extremely cold. Probably from the beer bottle.

"I wasn't doing anything," I say tracing my hand up his abs to his chest and then slowly back down again. I stop just above the rim of his swim trunks. I hear him groan and sigh. "I was just thinking of the boat scene," I say and his eyes widen. He knows exactly what I'm talking about.

He leans in and I open the door quickly and walk outside. Everyone is gone. I walk to the edge and see all of them on a small boat going to the shore. "I guess we are alone," he says smirking.

"Don't even think about it." We can't do it. There are too many other boats passing by every few minutes and we are close to the shore. I lay back down on my towel and he does the same. Lance's cold hands brush lightly against my skin on my belly and arms. I love it when he is admiring me.

"You're a work of art. Not everyone will understand you, but the ones who do will never forget about you," he says and I smile at him. I love it when he's all romantic. "Listen, when I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life." My heart melts.

"Awww, Beb. I love you too."

"I don't know what I will do if I wake up knowing you aren't in my life. I admired you before we even met. I admired who you are and who you have become. Your beauty is only a bonus. Every time when I see you, I fall in love with you all over again. I can't believe that I waited so long to ask you to be mine. You are truly a work of art."

I tear up and roll on top of him hugging him. "I appreciate you."

"Don't cry," he says taking his thumb and rubbing the tears away. "You deserve the best."

"Stop," I say chuckling trying to get rid of the tears that just keep flowing.

"I want to draw you," he says pushing me off of him and walks over to the table. He takes a pencil and a big paper. I watch in awe how his muscles flex. He looks at me and then draws. He does this a couple of times and then I hear his sister's voice."

"What are you drawing?" She asks while Lance is trying to keep Chloe from seeing it.

"Where were you?" I aks trying to change the subject but it's clearly not working.

"Is that Y/n?" She asks once she sees the probably half portrait.

"Yeah, he is drawing me for fun," I try to cover up.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asks and I look at her weirdly.

"About you and Lance. I know you are together. I found out the first week but you didn't want to tell me."

"Wait what? You aren't mad?" I question and she nods.

"I actually have been waiting for you two to get together. Just wished that you told me and not some fan of Lance's." The rest of the people comes back with lots more alcohol and I put the music loud again.

I realise there is more people here. The party is probably starting. I start dancing around when I see Lance looking at the sunset. I walk over to him and sit next to him. He puts his arms around my waist and kiss my head.

"I always thought that a sunset over the ocean was the most beautiful thing but now that I have you in my life... You are the most beautiful." I blush at his comment. "Inside and out," he says smirking. I scoff and push him.

"Way to ruin a moment," I say standing up. "Let's go dance." He shakes his head and lay down.

"Somebody ain't getting anything tonight," I say walking to where everyone was dancing. I start dancing and I feel someone's hands on my hips. His face is next to mine and I recognize the scent.

"Oh, trust me. I'm getting some tonight and you, dear one, are going to beg me to stop," he whispers seductively and I feel goosebumps rising on my arms and legs while we move to the rhythm.

****
Thanks for reading. Requests are open.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

LH44 x MV1 ็”ฑ Hannah

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

62.4K 1.1K 26
What if the two rivals from the 2021 season weren't actually rivals at all? What if nobody knows about them? How will they keep it a secret and how w...
608K 11.9K 200
โ™š ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดแดษดแด€แด„แด
94.5K 1.2K 20
JUST CHRISTMAS ONE SHOTS - 2020
6.8K 88 9
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐€ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ ๐ฏ๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐š'๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ...