L.Norris - Jealous

Requested by  Lu_story

******

*Lando's POV*

I sit next to Luisa, my girlfriend, and her best friend and also my friend, Carlos. They are talking about one of the things they did when they were younger. This always happens when we hang out. We are currently in a bar and I'm third-wheeling. I know without Carlos I would've never met Luisa but he is always with us. Every date, every race, everywhere. The only time we have alone time is when we are in bed or when Carlos is in Spain. I love it when he is in Spain, then I can finally have my girlfriend for myself.

"I wrote our names up for our favourite song," Carlos says and I look at Luisa and she smiles brightly. She has never smiled at me like that before.

"You didn't?" She questions and he nods his head rapidly. Just come kill me now. Here we go again.

"Oh yes I did," Carlos says and he stands up dragging Luisa with him. I sit as always on the chair looking at them having a time of their life. 

Wannabe by the Spice Girls starts playing and they start singing. I will admit that it's quite funny because neither of them can sing but it's entertainment at best.

The song finishes and they both drop onto the chairs next to me. "Babe, wasn't that a show?" I just nod while Carlos gives her a big hug.

"I have to go but I'll see you at next week's race and don't miss me too much," Carlos says while hugging her. Okay, you can let go now. I sigh to myself and take another sip. 

"Oh, please..." Luisa says but I interrupt her.

"Bye Carlos, Mate. See you at Spain," I say shaking his hand after they break away because of my voice. Carlos nods at us grabbing his stuff and waves at us.

"What's wrong?" She asks immediately after Carlos is out of sight. I look at her confused. "You look mad."

"Not at all," I say trying not to start a fight. She just rolls her eyes and grab her coat and put it on. She gives me the face, the I-know-your-lying-if-you-don't-tell-me-now-your-sleeping-on-the-couch face. I hate that face, It's been a while since I slept on the couch and I'm not planning on doing it again because let me tell you, it's uncomfortable.

"Fine, I'll tell you at home," I say because I know she will make a scene if she finds out. She smiles at her win and I sigh in defeat.

I open the McLaren door for her and she climbs in thanking me. I jog over to the other side and climb in and start the car up. "Did you like our performance tonight?" She asks and my fingers became white from the pressure I'm putting on the steering wheels.

"Yeah sure," she puts the radio up high and starts singing to her favourite song. I love when she sings and pretend she has a crowd in front of her. She is the most adorable sweet creature on this planet. 

"I should audition for X-Factor, don't you agree?" I know she's joking because she doesn't like crowds and she likes being a journalist where she can express herself.

"As if you would," I snicker a laugh and she playfully punches me.

We arrive at our home and she runs in the house for some reason. "I have to pee!" she shouts, there's the reason. I close the door behind me and lock it. Her phone starts ringing which is on the countertop, it's Carlos. I decline the call, as much as I like Carlos I want to have tonight with my girl with no distractions.

"Who was that?" She comes in rubbing her hands on her hips to dry them. 

"Carlos, but I declined," I say not regretting my decision at all.