D. Ricciardo - Secret Love Song

"Hey, Dan. How ya doin'?" I ask Daniel who is looking down at his phone. He looks up in my eyes and back down. Weird, he's normally happy to see me.

"Well, we have to get started with your training." I continue not to make things worse. We always train together because 

"I'm not in the mood today. Just leave, please." He says, putting his phone on the table next to him and sits back with his hands in his hair.

"Is everything okay?" I sit next to him and put my hand on his back.

"Just go please." He takes my hand off his back and I frown. I'm not just his trainer but also his best friend. Why wouldn't we be, we spend so much time together.

"Dan, Is it something I did?"  I ask a little bit sad that he is not telling me what's wrong.

"I said go!" he shouts and walks off to his room. I've never seen him this angry before. If it was me, then I'm confused because I didn't do anything wrong. I decide to go home because there is nothing here for me.

"Hey, Babe," I say walking into my apartment. My boyfriend, Mike, comes in the view and I walk to him and give him a small kiss. 

"Why are you home so early?" he asks me with his hands on my hips. 

"Dan is in a bad mood today and he doesn't want to talk about it," I say and Mike lets go of my hips and walks back to the kitchen. Here's the thing, Mike never liked the idea of me and Daniel always spending time together but Daniel is my best friend. 

"Okay," I say softly and walk to my room to change into comfortable clothes. I go lay down on my sofa and call out for Mike but he didn't answer me, which means he left again. I promise that man has worse mood swings than a woman on her period. I keep watching The Arrow when I get a message from Daniel.

I'm sorry, Y/N. I haven't been feeling good these couple of days.

It's fine, Dan. I just wish you can talk to me about what's wrong.

I will but can I ask you a favor?

Yes, anytime.

Can you come with me to one of my friend's parties next week Friday?

If I can get Ice Cream before we go.

Already thought of it. I'll send you the details later.

I don't know how to explain it. So, basically, I fell in love with Daniel but he fell in love with one of my friends and they started dating and then I got jealous. I started dating Mike to make Daniel jealous and then they broke up but I don't want to hurt Mike. Confusing, I know.

I walk to knock on Daniel's door and he doesn't reply

I walk to knock on Daniel's door and he doesn't reply. I knock harder and I hear "I'm coming, Jeez." I giggle slightly. He finally opens the door and I smile seeing him in a white dress shirt and navy blue trousers. His eyes widen and he eyes me from bottom to top.