L. Norris - 10 Years from now

"Babe," I say looking up at Lando who still has his eyes on the movie. We're lying on his couch with my head on his lap and 'The Notebook' is showing on the TV. 

"Yes?" He pauses the movie and finally looks down at me with those dazzling eyes. I get lost in them for a few seconds and I see his smile form slightly, knowing that I'm staring at him. "Earth to, Y/n. Take a picture, it'll last longer."

"Okay, Mr. Bossy. I just want to ask you a quick question." I sit up and he looks amused by what I'm going to ask him. He nods and I continue, "Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now?" He raises his eyebrow and looks into space for a moment, thinking hard. "C'mon, it's not rocket science." He pushes him slightly and he laughs.

"With you, everything is rocket science."

"Seriously now, where do you see yourself?" I'm starting to worry about his answer now.

"I'm still a Formula 1 driver." Is that all? Is that freaking all he is going to say?

"Oh, okay. Let's continue watching." I don't even bother to lay back on his lap. Is he serious now, he doesn't see a future with me?

"Yeah," he keeps smiling while I sit there unhappy. What is that dork smiling about? The movie ends and I'm obviously crying because it's a sad movie and they are still together, unlike me and Lando.

"I was just joking." I look at him confused. "You ask me a question earlier and I joked saying I only see myself as a Formula 1 driver. It's not true, I see myself with you but not only you." He grabs my hand.

"What do you mean?" I ask, hoping I get the answer I want.

"In 10 years, I'm going to be 31 years old."

"Yeah and I'll also be 31. What's your point."

"Just let me continue."

"We'll be older and we'll still be together. We are going to be married by then and you will be carrying our first child in your arms, supporting me in the paddock while I make you proud on the track. I see myself happier than ever and you'll be there through ups and downs. Remember the day we met?"

"That's the dumbest question ever."

I walk into my new school. I've been to 10 different schools because my mom likes to run away from men and she always drags me and my sister with. I'm 17, with no friends and no idea what I'm going to do. I see a cute boy standing next to my locker and he is taking out his books. 

I open my locker and put my books in and I feel someone staring at me. It's the cute boy. I smile at him and he smiles back. "I'm Lando," He says extending his hand and I shake it.

"Y/n." He looks down at my phone and sees I have a Formula 1 phone case.

"You like Formula 1?" I blush, knowing a lot of people think girls only like it because of the money.

"Yeah, my dad is a huge fan, and since I'm the eldest and he only has 2 daughters, which means that I have to watch Formula 1 with him."

"From that moment I know that I'm going to marry you. We started dating 2 years later and now I know that I was correct all along." A tear slip from my eye and this time not because of the movie.

"I love you, Lando Norris."

"Now where do you see yourself in 10 years?" He comes closer, sitting very close to me but I don't mind.

"Umm, I don't know," I say jokingly, getting him back for what he did to me. He pushes me like I pushed him earlier.

"With you, happy more than ever. If you break my heart, Lando, I'll break you."

"Easy there tiger." He laughs and I lean in and kiss him on his soft lips. We move in sync. He lays me down on the sofa with him on top of me.

His lips move down my neck and he removes my shirt and I remove his shirt. We've been dating for almost 3 years and we have never done it before. He has so much respect for me and he waited for so long and I'm ready for him.

"Are you sure? We can wait." He stops and I look at him.

"Lando, my only future is with you. I'm ready." He smiles and he kisses down my body. He is the love of my life.

*****

I know this was short, I'm sorry. 

Requests are still open, just message me.