L.Hamilton - Dance with me

Requested by QueenOfSunshyne

********

Last lap and then Lewis, my love, will be 6th World Champion. Having to win 1 is amazing, but 6 is absolutely incredible. We have been dating for 5 years and saw him win the championship 3 times and today for the 4th time here at the USA Grand Prix.

"There goes Lewis Hamilton past the chequered winning his 6th World Championship. He may have end second in this race with his teammate infront but he is the champion of the world!" Martin shouted excitedly. Lewis did it again.

"Get in there Lewis," Lewis' race engineer said as he usually does making me laugh.

"Lewis,it's Toto. I'm so proud of you, man. You deserve it. You're the man!" After Toto said it, he gives me his headphones. "Talk." I take it ,smile at Toto and start talking.

" I'm so proud of you, Lew. You did it again. I love you babe and enjoy this moment."

"I love you too, so much. Thank you, I'll see you later." he said and I took off the headphones.

"Let's go to the podium," Toto said and I followed him until we were infront and people pushing me against the railing.

Lewis climbs out of the car and stands on it. He has worked hard for this. He will always find ways to use all of his talent and he never gives up. He takes off his helmet and balaclava, which always make his hair messy. He puts it on the car and runs over to me. He kisses me infront of everyone with passion and love. He pulls away and gives Toto a hug and other people too. They have a quick post race interview with him and then he goes to the backroom.

"Third place is Max Verstappen," a man said through the speakers. Max comes out smiling and waving at the crowd. "Second place is Lewis Hamilton," Lewis came out doing the same but winking at me too. "First place is Valterri Bottas," Valterri came out waving. Finland's National Anthem started playing and my eyes are only on Lewis, the one I want to marry, the love of my life.

After the whole ceremony and interview we finally arrive back at the hotel. "Let's go celebrate with dinner," Lewis said closing the door and putting his bag on the bed.

"I thought you're going to go celebrate with the Mercedes team," I said taking off my jacket and shoes.

"No, I'll rather go with you for a nice dinner."

"Are you sure ,babe?"

"Yes.It's only 6 P.M. Dress comfortable, nothing fancy." he smiles and went to take a shower. I decide to wear a knee length dress and flats.

"You look beautiful, as always," he said when he comes out of the bathroom with black jeans and a Mickey Mouse shirt (he actually did wear it once).

"Thank you and you look handsome with that shirt," I said laughing at him and kiss him on his cheek.

"You missed my lips" He said pouting.

Let's go," I said winking at him and taking his hand to leave. We go down to his car where he opens the door for me as usual. What a gentleman.

We drove for quite a while when we finally arrive at a small country restaurant, it's Austin after all and I'm from here. I always came here when I was younger, every weekend to come do my assignments or homework or to get away from the world.

When we entered the restaurant everyone greeted me, I feel immediately relaxed and welcome. We take our seats in the corner.

"What are you going to order, love?" he asked taking my hands in his.

"They already know," when I said it he started laughing.

"Of course they know. Listen, we need to talk but not here. Let's go outside." He stands up. My heart started to beat faster. He is stressing me out now. I stand up not knowing what to say.

"Close your eyes." I close my eyes. He takes my hand and lead me somewhere. He opened the door and I feel the light breeze hit my skin. He let go of my hand.

"Don't go."

"I'm not going anywhere even if you chase me away. Nothing on this planet can keep me away from you. Now, open your eyes." As soon as he said it, my eyes were looking at Lewis standing next to a blanket and candles everywhere. He must've planned it, that's why he didn't want to go to the party.

"When did you plan this?" I was about to sit but then he takes my hands again.

"Dance with me under the stars." Is all he said and then we go from underneath the rooth to under the stars. That's why I'm glad I live in the countryside and not in the city.I love the stars.

We start dancing to Ed Sheeran's Perfect, which the waiter quickly put on. smooth, Hamilton ,smooth.

" Y/n, I have loved you for 5 years now and I don't want to stop loving you. You're the best thing that has happened to me. We have gone through so much and here we are, stronger than ever. You are the most perfect person. You're beautiful inside and out. You make my days better even if it it's the most horrible day ever. I want you to be by my side for forever more. I love you." he said going on to one knee,  "I'm going to ask you the question I'm dying to ask you. Will you, my dear Y/n, marry me?"

"Yes...Yes... A million times yes," I said going down and kissed him until we couldn't breath any longer. " This is absolutely perfect, thank you and I love you too." I said while he puts my finger through the ring.

"You're welcome, love." with that we sat down on the blanket.

"For a moment I thought you were going to break up with me." We both laughed at my wild imagination.

"Never. My amazing girlfriend said yes and I won for the 6th time. I think you can call me a lucky man in Austin."

*******

Hope you enjoyed. Spread love and kindness.