S.Vettel - Living On Standards

I really can't complain, I have Sebastian with me. What more can I ask for?

"Hey Charles... Hey Mattia... Hey Marc... Hey Andrea... Hey Charlotte," I greeted everyone with quick hugs. I walked through the paddock greeting everyone with either hugs or handshakes.I can't be more happy, the race is here in Italy, my home and Ferrari's home also.

I arrived at Seb's room and smiled when I see him. "Hey Schatz," I said giving him a quick kiss. "I don't know about you, but I'm excited for tomorrow's race." He watches me in amusement while he holds me with his hands on both of my shoulders.

"I'm so glad you're here to support me."

"I'm always here for you. What did your parents say of next weeks dinner?"

"They said it is fine. So, next week we are going to Germany." he lets go of my shoulders and put his shoes on. "Schatz, Can you please hand me my cap?"

"Yeah, sure," I gave him his cap and he gives me a kiss. He puts one of his hands on my low back and pulls me closer to deepen the kiss.

"You... should...go," I tried to say between kisses. He let's go of me and smirked.

"Just admit, you can't get enough of me, so you hide it." He zips his suit and grab his helmet.

"Okay, whatever you say, Pretty Boy." I cross my arms.

"You're finally saying I'm pretty. I'm flattered." He winked and walked out the door. I love that dork.

I know that this practise will take long so I think I'm going to do a Instagram Live. I take my phone out and tap on the insta logo.

"Hey guys. I'm bored and you want entertainment so here I am. Give me some questions." I already have 6,000 Views, that's a new record.

I read all of the comments, which is mostly hearts.

'How long have you and Seb been together?'
"Almost 3 years." I smiled remembering the first time we met.

'Where is Sebastian?'
'You are beautiful'
'❤'
'How did you guys meet?'
'What's your favourite song?'
'What is your favourite track?'
'You don't deserve him.'
'Gold digger!!'
'What are you currently doing, like work?'
'Love from Russia!!❤'

I read and reply to most. Some hurt and some makes my day but that is life. I continued to joke around and after 30 minutes I decided to log off.

I walked out of the room and go see how Seb is doing in the practice. "Hey ,Y/n. Can you please go to the conference room and wait for me there? I'll be there in a bit," Britta asked smiling. I nodded and walk out of the Ferrari Paddock.

2 people walked towards me. One with a camera and the other with a mic. "Y/n... Y/n." I stopped and turned to them. I gave them a big smile and shaked their hands. "Can we ask you a couple of questions?"

"Yeah, sure."

"You are well known for the woman who smiles the most on the track. You are always positive and always help others. What is your secret?" he brings the mic towards me.

"I just keep myself busy with all of the positive things in life. I have Seb with me and loving friends and a family who supports me unconditionally. I have no reason to be unhappy." They asked me more questions with jokes and all. They said goodbye and left.

*******

Seb and I finally arrived back at the hotel after a very good quali. He puts his bag down and take my face in both of his hands. "I'm so in love with you." Our lips connected in a passionate long kiss. Just when it starts to get heated, his phone rings. Really?