L. Stroll - You're a work of art

Requested by lemurqueen

******

I lay on the Stroll yacht busy tanning with my best friend, Chloe. Her dad is extremely rich and of course, they will have a big yacht. We're not alone though. Chloe invited our whole friend group of 7 and her boyfriend and don't forget about her brother, Lance's, friends too. We are a lot on this boat.

Loud music and lots of beers is a way to spend your Friday. I turn around so that my front tans again. "This is one of the best summers ever," Chloe says and I turn my head and look at her through my sunglasses. She is on her phone as usual. I look at her boyfriend and see that he's also on his phone. He's looking up at her smirking every now and then. They are definitely dirty texting.

"Just get a room already," I say and groan. He walks over and they start making out. Okay, I'm going to head out. I walk through the glass door to enter the room part of the yacht. I walk to the bathroom to check if everything is still fine. I take off my glasses and rinse my face with cold water.

I walk out of the small room with my glasses in my hand. Someone push me back and lock the door. It's Lance.

*6 months ago*

I am standing at the movies waiting for Chloe and her boyfriend. I asked some guy to come with me but he rejected me so I'm going to the third wheel. I look down at my watch and see that the movie is going to start in 15 minutes.

"Hey, Y/n," I hear a familiar voice from next to me. I move my head to the person and see Lance. "I'm sorry I'm late. My sister said she couldn't make it and asked me to join you." I roll my eyes. This was the fifth time this month that she ditches me to be with her boyfriend.

"Hey," I say kinda unhappily.

"I know I'm not the person you expected but when she said that she couldn't make it including that you were waiting for them already. I couldn't let you go home late also stand here waiting for her." I feel something weird in my stomach. He cares about me. Chloe is that type of person when she is with her boyfriend she is brainwashed.

"Thank you for coming," I reply with a smile.

"Let's go in," he says and we start walking. I feel his hand on my lower back. Focus on everything else. The popcorn. His long hands in between your hair. The sweets. His lips all over my body. "Y/n," he says and I snap out of my trance. His hand lets go from my back to get out his wallet and my lower back suddenly feels cold without his touch. Why am I feeling this way towards him?

I also take out my wallet and he puts his hand on mine. "I'll pay for it, Love," he says and I promise you that my heart just made a backflip. I blush and I see him smirk. "After all, I'm making up for my sister."

"Thank you," I say and he orders. While he orders I look at him carefully. I'm standing at the popcorn flavours.

"His handsome right?" An old woman says and I look at her. She is smiling with her small popcorn bucket in her hand.

"Yeah, but he will never go for me. I'm just his sister's best friend and nothing more," I say giving her all of my attention.

"Then how come you are here? Where is his sister?" She asks throwing salt and vinegar on her popcorn.

"He came so that I'm not alone because my best friend forgot about me," I say and she 'mhm mhm'. I raise my eyebrows at her and she clears her throat.

"I saw the way you looked at him. He, on the other hand, didn't want to leave you alone. If you don't end up dating...I'm going to stop believing in love." She smiles and walks away.