Lando Norris - Traitor

"Hey babe," Lando says while putting on his favorite blue shirt. I look up from my phone still laughing about the video I just saw on Tiktok. I have watched it more than 10 times and it is still funny. 

"Yeah," I answer putting my phone down and I drool slightly when I get a glimpse of his abs.

"Pierre asked if we will join him and the rest of the group tonight at a club." Of course, there is always a party after the last race of the season. It's Friday and Friday means it is party time. "It will be fun, I promise. Katerina and Charlotte will be there and I know you guys love to gossip over everything while we talk F1 and golf," he continues making me smile. He always takes me into consideration. I love that about him.

"You know you don't even have to ask me. I haven't seen the girls in so long," I say acting all dramatic standing up and acting like a bad bitch. 

"Oh please, you just saw them less than a week ago," he says rolling his eyes. He walks over to me and I wrap my arms around his torse. "You are the cutest little thing."

"I'm not little! I'm a month older than you, Norris," I say standing on my tippy toes. "And just as you know, almost taller, short ass."

"Now you are getting personal," he says and I can feel his hands start to tickle me. I quickly pull away and run away from him. "Get back here!" He runs after me grabbing me and pushing me against the wall. I stop laughing and look him in the eye. He moves his face closer to mine and our lips touch. Just like the first, I still get butterflies. I have fallen so hard for him. Lando Norris.

"Are you ready to head out?" I hear Lando ask from the bedroom while I put on my lipstick. He comes into the bathroom and he whistles. "Damn, are you sure you still want to go because I have other plans?" He smirks pulling me against his body.

"We are going, Norris," I say grabbing my purse and putting off the light. He smacks my ass and I walk like I am on the runway.

"Now you are just teasing me," he says and I look back giving him a wink. 

"Let's go or else we will be late," I say walking out the door. I hear Lando sigh and mutter under his words. "The faster we get there, the faster we can get back." With that said, he grabs his jacket, keys, and phone and he locks the door faster than he drives his car.

"Let's go, honey," he says and I just giggle lightly. I'm wearing a short black dress that hugs my body perfectly. I have my new heels on that I got for my birthday from Lando's mum. I have my hair loose and I have a light brown jacket if it gets cold.

We arrive at the club and I can see Charles already getting the crowd's attention with his dancing. Pierre walks over giving me a hug and a handshake to Lando. "I thought you forgot about us and you look absolutely stunning, Y/n," he says smiling like always.

"Thank you, Pierre."

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" Lando jokes and Pierre rolls his eyes. "I'm joking."

"Katerina is waiting for you with the other girls. They are at the swimming pool," Pierre says and I thank him as he pulls Lando with him to the other guys. Lando waves at me and blows me a kiss and I blow him one back. 

"Y/n, finally! You are here. Why are you and Lando always late?" Katerina says while giving me a hug. I was about to answer but Charlotte answers with a grin on her face.

"We all know exactly why they are late. He gave her some Lando love." All of the girls laugh and I blush. Out of all the girls, I keep my relationship the most private including our intimate moments. They always try to get it out of me. Katerina spills the beans the most and then Kelly. "Tell us more," she continues and the girls come closer.