Mick Schumacher - Model

I know Mick is not an F1 driver yet, but enjoy.

*****

I walk down the runway with my shoulders straight and my feet hurting in these heals. It's hard being a model. I see all the people looking back at me with some only looking at my boobs. Typical. I'm so hungry that I can eat a cow. I haven't eaten in a while because my model agency said I was getting fat.

I reach the end of the runway and turn around and walk back with my left arm on my hip. Thank goodness, it was our last walk for the night. I sit on the nearest bench and take off the heels and see that I have blisters all over my feet.

"Y/n, Sam wants to see you upstairs," one of the assistants say and I frown. What now? I walk over to Sam's office knowing full well that she is going to have a problem with something I did.

I knock on her door she shouts a 'come in'. I walk in and see her sitting in her chair with her tablet and laptop in front of her. I will give her credit for her hard work. "Take a seat," she says looking up at me. Isn't she supposed to be at the after-party?

"Any problem?" I ask and sit on the chair in front of her desk.

"No, not at all. Just a small... no sorry, a big invite from one of my friends. I agreed to go there to let our company grow bigger," she says and closes her laptop. "Since you are our top model, you and 4 other models are coming with me to the Formula 1 race in 3 weeks in Texas." I look at her like she's crazy. We are going to a race, why exactly?

"Why are we going to a race?"

"There is a runway for the drivers and they want girls to walk with them." That sounds so stupid but I'm in.

"Okay," I say and she nods.

"Okay, now go. There is an afterparty that you should be at," she says and she stands up and I follow her actions. I walk to the door and open it again. "See you in a few." I walk to our lockers and put on a new dress that is way more comfortable than this piece of clothing I have on right now.

I look in the full-length mirror and nod, agreeing on my choice.

I walk with the VIP pass around my neck through the paddock. A lot of people takes photos of me. I always feel uncomfortable when they do that but I'll get over it. Tomorrow night we are going to walk on the runway after the qualifying.

I watched F1 with my dad when I was younger but my mom pushed me into modelling. I still watch it now and then but I never imagined coming here. I take out my phone and take a selfie. I send it to my dad. I wish he was here but he's one of the busiest people I know.

I look around looking if someone saw me pulling my face at the camera and my eyes meet with a cute looking guy laughing at me. I look down and laugh at myself. He walks over to me and I stand awkwardly not knowing for sure if he is walking in my direction. He reaches me and stops right in front of me.

"You thought you wouldn't get caught?" He questions and I blush once again.

"I wish I wasn't but this cute guy caught my attention and now I feel embarrassed," I say jokingly.

"Well, I think it was adorable. I like the silly you more than the serious face you had before taking the photo," he says and smiles at me and I smile back. "You should smile more," he says and I blush again. Oh, stop it, Y/n. Stop acting like a teenage girl who never talked to a guy before.

"I will only smile if I have a reason to smile," I say and he comes closer and whispers in my ear.

"I will be your reason." Before he can say anything he is interrupted by Chelsea, one of the models that came with. She is the prettiest and the thinnest out of us all.

"Y/n, Darling. Sam wants us at the VIP room," she says and I look at her with the cute guy still in front of me. "Oh hi, didn't see you there. I'm Chelsea," she says taking his hand in hers and shakes it. Give me strength, this girl so fake but that's how she is and I'm not going to judge her

"Mick. Mick Schumacher," he says taking his hand out of hers and looks at me. "And what's your name?" I was about to answer him but Chelsea does exactly what she always does, she interrupts.

"Your dad is Michael Schumacher. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. I can't believe it," she shrieks and I slowly walk away. Just if you were wondering why I never got a boyfriend, she's the reason why.

Mick catches my eye and I quickly look away and leave him with her. There was tension between us but I'm not going to waste my time.

"I heard you were looking for me," I say stepping in the room and see Sam who is on her phone as always. She looks up at me and nods.

"Yes, yes. I just found out that you all are going to walk with the drivers. Nothing to much, just next to them with matching clothing." I nod and she turns away and walks away. Sometimes I wonder why I'm still here.

"Okay bye," I say to myself.

"Okay, so you will walk with three different guys. Max, Charles and Lando. First, you will be walking with Max with this navy blue dress to match him," the dresser says pointing at a nice navy dress. I take the dress and put it on. I like this dress.

I see a guy waiting and I assume it is Max. "You must be Y/n, I'm Max. Nice to meet you," he says and shakes my hand.

"It's nice to mee you to," I say and we smile at each other. While we wait for the rest of the drivers and models, Max and I make a small conversation. When everyone finally shows up, the show starts. Max and I walk on the stage and walk professionally down the runway. I spot Mick in the crowd and he smiles at me and I return it to him. He looks so good in a tux. Does anyone want to argue?

For the next two guys, Mick pulled silly faces at me trying to make me laugh which he achieved to do. Luckily it was a fun runway and not the normal strict one I'm used to.

After the show, we all go to where the party is held. I'm currently in a funny conversation with Kimi and his wife who is the funniest people I've ever met.

"And from then one everything I say is bwoah," Kimi jokes and we all laugh. Who knew F1 drivers can be funny. My dad will freak when he finds out I'm making jokes with his favourite driver.

"Hey, Y/n. Can I steal you for a moment?" Mick asks me appearing out of nowhere.

"Yeah sure. Excuse me," I say to Kimi and his wife. They nod and continue in their small conversation.

"You are rare to talk to, do you know that?" He asks and I shrug jokingly and he pushes me slightly. "Don't joke like that. I've been trying to get your attention all day after you just left me yesterday." He pouts and my heart flutters at the sight.

"First of all, you were making a fool of me and second of all, you were to busy talking to Chelsea," I say and he tilts his head to the side.

"I wasn't interested in what she was saying. I thought you were leaving because you didn't like me," he frowns and I rub his arm.

"Not at all. I think I was only jealous because she always gets the guys since she is prettier and way thinner than I am." He widens his eyes.

"You can't be serious right now. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I don't care about Chelsea at all. It was you and your silly selfie that caught my attention. I don't even care if you are a model or not. And what I said was true, I want to be the reason for your smile even though I only met you yesterday," he says and my heart melts at what he just said. That was the sweetest thing any guy has said to me ever.

"Thank you for that and I'm sorry I left you just like that," I say feeling bad for leaving him with Chelsea when all he wanted to was be with me.

"You can make it up to me," he says and I motion for him to go on. "A date, tomorrow night," he says and I nod. "Now let's dance," he says taking my hand in his and lead me to the dancefloor.

Wait 'till my dad hears I'm dating a driver. He's going to flip... in a positive way.

****

I'm sorry for the short chapter. Requests are open.