D.Ricciardo - Pranks

The best part about dating Daniel is all the pranks. We prank each other a lot and there's never a dull moment between us. Sometimes it gets out of hand but we just laugh it off. I will admit that it's hard to prank him when he's most of the time around the world.

The thing with Daniel is that he never takes things seriously and I take most of the things seriously which means it's easier to prank me than it is for me to prank him. I have the perfect prank to pull on him. I'm going to tell him that I cheated on him. He knows I'll never do it but you never know. I just hope it works for once.

I am a Youtuber, which means I make a lot of videos and some of those videos are me and Daniel pranking each other. I'm quite proud of my channel because I have 700k subscribers. Beat that Lando, he only has 400k.

"Hello, gorgeous human being. Today is not your regular vlog or whatever I do on this channel. By the title, you already know that it's a prank on Mr Danny Ric. A lot of you has requested this prank and here it is. A cheating prank." I say into my camera. "As you can see I'm not at home, I'm at the Silverstone Grand Prix because I can do my work from home. Daniel is currently doing the first practise as you can see." I turn the camera to the TV, where you can see all the cars driving past the cameras. "If he comes back, I'll start the prank. Okay, see you later." I switch off the camera and begin setting up the prank.

I asked one of my best friends to send me messages, like flirty ones and I changed her name to Jake, whoever Jake may be. That's not all. There is Snapchat and Dm's too so if he just unlocks my phone, he will see a lot of messages from this Jake character. Oh, he's gonna be mad.

I look at the time left and see that there's 2 minutes left of the session. I set up the camera that has a view of the whole room. He always come to his driver's room after a session to freshen up.

A few minutes later, a very sweaty Daniel steps in while I sit on the sofa busy on my phone. He comes over and gives me a sweet kiss. "Hey baby," He says and takes off his hat. "That was a really hard session, the track was awful." He takes off his shirt and I stare at his abs.

"Babe, I'm quickly going to go to the restroom," I say and he blows me a kiss. I love him so much. Why will someone ever cheat on him? I exit the room and close the door. Hearing my phone ding. Right on time. I hear his steps and it comes to a stop.

"What the fuck is this?" Daniel says and I snicker a laugh but not too loud though. I hope he isn't naked right now or else I have to censor out his parts. "Jake?" He questions himself and I decide to walk in.

"Thank goodness the bathroom was near because I couldn't hold it in anymore," I say as I walk in and see him standing in his Renault shirt and a khaki pants. He looks like a snack.

"Who is Jake?" He asks and my acting begins now. I look at him confused and he push my phone in my face showing me the chat between me and 'Jake'. "I'm not going to ask again. Who is he? Because there are messages on 3 different social media platforms. I don't know a Jake and I know for a fact you don't know a Jake too." He says angrily.

"Daniel. I'm sor-," I try to say but he butts in.

"How long?" He asks and I can see his face drops. I can't see the happy Daniel anymore. I don't think I'm going to do a prank like this anymore.

"6 months," I lie and he turns around facing away from me. We have been dating for 3 years, which can be hard to take in if you find out that all those years meant nothing but luckily it's only a prank.

"Go," he says and my face drops. He doesn't even want to ask more. I think the prank is working.

"Daniel. It's a-," I was about to tell him that it's only a prank but he interrupts once again.

"I'm not feeling guilty anymore," he says turning around. Wait what?

"What are you talking about?" I ask trying to find out what he's talking about.

"I'm sorry not sorry but I cheated on you twice with a grid girl," he says calmly and I forget about the prank. He can't be serious right now.

"Are you serious?" I ask raising my voice. I can't believe he actually cheated and I'm joking about it.

"Yeah but you also cheated and currently I'm thinking that we shouldn't date anymore," he says and I feel hot tears form at the brim of my eyes. Am I not good enough? Looks like the pranking got too far.

I look at him disgusted while he has a neutral face. I turn around and walk out of the room, forgetting about the camera. I shut the door and start crying, how dare he. I start running off and try to avoid anyone trying to talk to me.

"Hey, Y/n!" Lando shouts from a distance. I look at him and he frowns seeing my puffy eyes. I look away and run to my car. I think I'm going to stay here for a while.

*Daniel's POV*

"How long?" I ask her. I'm so disgusted right now. I can't believe she cheated on me after everything I've given her. This can't be real, she's the sweetest person ever.

"6 months," she says and I turn around. I can't bear to see her face any longer. I look up for some reason and see a red light lightly shining. I look closely and see a camera. She's pranking me, oh, it's on. I'm going to prank her back. I knew she wouldn't cheat, she loves me too much and she's the most caring person ever.

"Go," I say and I hear a soft snick from her. I'm definitely playing along.

"Daniel. It's a-," I interrupt her before she can say it's a prank because I don't want the prank to stop here.

"I'm not feeling guilty anymore," I say and turn around.

"What are you talking about?" She asks and I can hear her voice crack slightly.

"I'm sorry, not sorry but I cheated on you twice with a grid girl," I say calmly not wanting to give anything away.

"Are you serious?" She asks raising her voice. She's getting mad.

"Yeah but you also cheated and currently I'm thinking that we shouldn't date anymore," I say and I see tears forming in her eyes. I just want to hug her and snuggle her now.

She looks at me disgusted and walk out the door closing it. I also walk out the door, thank goodness I changed before going out. I see her running away. No, wait.

I run into the room and grab the camera, and chase after her. As soon as I'm at the back of all the motorhomes, I lost her. Lando walks over really mad. Lando and Y/n are really good friends so I wouldn't be surprised if he was mad at me for hurting Y/n. "Where is she?" I ask him. He looks at the camera confused. "She tried to prank me and then I saw her camera and decide to prank her but it got to far," I say quickly and he nods.

"She ran to her car," he says and I quickly run to her car.

I see her sitting in the car and I smile. I walk over and she climbs out. "What do you want?" she asks and I stop dead in my tracks.

"Babe, I know you pranked me. At first I thought it was real which I couldn't understand why you will ever cheat but then I saw the camera and decided to get you back," I say and I show her the camera that's still rolling. I lift it up, "I will never ever cheat on you, I love you too much."

"Really?" she asks and her beautiful smile forms. Even with puffy eyes the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

"Yeah, now come over and kiss me," I say and she walks over and gives me a quick kiss. I want more. "Well, that's it for today. Now you know who he prank king is." Y/n punches me playfully and I put off the camera.

"You better find a way to make it up to me," she says and wiggles her eyebrows.

"I know a perfect way," I say and she gives me a flirty look.

"A few kisses and a cuddle." She laughs

"You know me so well."

*****

Thanks for reading. Requests are still open.