G.Russell - Win

Requested by Littlemissunnoticed

****

"I'm really anxious, Babe," George says while we both sit in a fancy restaurant. I take a bite of my pasta and he takes a bite of his steak. I shake my head at him.

"Why? You have worked so hard to be where you are now. I believe in you." I smile at him and he smiles back but I can see in his eyes that he is stressed. "Can I just say how underdressed I am?" 

"I told you that we are going out but you still look gorgeous as ever." I look down at my outfit. I have a short black dress on and every other woman here has long elegant dresses. 

"We normally go to small restaurants but now you decided to take me to a fancy one. To say the least, I'm thankful that you brought me here because every moment with you is wonderful," I say and he smiles.

"Aren't I supposed to give you all the cheesy comments?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Can't I flatter my boyfriend?" I say and lift my eyebrow jokingly. 

"I really just want to spend time with you," he says and takes my hand in his.

"Have you heard anything from Toto yet?" I ask taking a sip of my cocktail.

"You always ruin our moments," he says shaking his head and I smirk. "He just told me to be there tomorrow morning for the car check and that's all...Oh and after that, we have a meeting."

"Here's your food," the waiter says putting our food in front of us. 

I look at the qualifying results in front of me. George is in second place and because of that, I'm not sure I'll be able to congratulate him because there are so many people that want to talk to him. I walk over to the kitchen and see that there are doughnuts. I grab one without anyone seeing me...or so I thought. I take a bite and I hear George's voice in my ear, "Busted."

I turn around with icing of the doughnut still on my lips and I just give him a small smile. "I'm so proud of you, Babe," I say and he takes his thumb and rubs the icing of my lips while staring deep in my eyes. "Stop staring like that."

"It's supposed to be romantic, Paige," he says folding his arms childishly. I roll my eyes and peck his lips. 

"These doughnuts are nice. Want a bite?" He nods and takes a bite and nods. "Remember that we have to go to the gym tomorrow morning so don't eat too much."

"But then I can eat a lot because I will be burning the calories that I consume today."

"Whatever you say, Baby. Now let's go back to the hotel," he says and grabs my hand that doesn't have the doughnut in. 

We walk out the Mercedes garage with our hands intertwine. As soon as our faces are shown everyone starting asking him questions. I thought they must social distance. We avoid all the people and get to his car.

"For a moment I thought I lost you," he says starting his car after he tightens his seatbelt. 

"I thought so too but you will never get rid of me," I say pecking him on his cheek and he drives off.

"Do you want to go sightseeing?" He asks putting his hand on my leg while we drive through the streets of Bahrain.

"It's late, Babe."

"Oh c'mon. We always used to do it."

"I'm getting old that's why," I joke making us both laugh.

"You are a year younger than me. I can't believe you are complaining." The car comes to a stop near a bridge. We climb out and we start walking hand-in-hand. "I don't like these masks," he says as we come to a stop on the bridge. The view is absolutely amazing. The moon is reflecting on the still water and all the lights of the streetlamps. 

"Why so? I thought you didn't have a problem with it," I say still admiring the view.

"Because," he begins turning to face me and I turn my head to him, "Now I can't steal a kiss from you anytime I want. I first have to take this stupid thing off." I look down blushing. We have been together for more than 2 years and he still manages to make me blush. 

"You still steal kisses all the time even with the masks on."

"It's not the same. I wanna feel your soft lips every time I kiss you." I roll my eyes jokingly at him.

"If you win tomorrow you will be getting more than just kisses," I say wiggling my eyebrows. His eyes wides and I can tell that he is smirking even with the mask on.

"Deal," he says holding out his hand for me to shake but I cross my arms.

"But what do I get if you don't win?" He thinks about it for a sec. I know exactly what he is going to say.

"I will buy you all the ice cream and doughnuts you desire."

"And?" I ask and he sighs.

"I'll make you a smoothie every time we are home." The fact that he knows me so well. We actually met at a bakery. He was getting doughnuts for his mom's birthday and I was getting some for work. We both wanted a dozen and we made the order at the same time.

"It's really fine you can take it," I say to the young guy next to me. Normally I will be mad that someone is taking the last doughnuts but since this guy is attractive I'll let it slide. "I will just go to another bakery down the street."

"I will never let a beautiful girl walk down the street because I didn't plan," he says and I smile.

"I'm not complaining. For what is yours?"

"My mom's birthday, yours?"

"Just for work," I say looking down at my watch and see that I'm going to be late. "Ugh. I'm going to be late. You can take it. I'll just go arrive with nothing at the meeting." I quickly walk out the door sprinting to the office.

He later arrived at my office with the doughnuts and turns out he asked the shop owner, who knows me well, where I worked. Since then we buy doughnuts every month because we still have to maintain fitness.

"And we have a deal," I say as I grab his hand and shake it.

"It's lights out and away we go," I whisper when the red lights go off. George has a brilliant start and ends up in first place after the first corner. During the race, I sat biting my nails through the bad pits and punctures. There is one more lap left and he is second at the moment behind Sergio. The last straight he passes him gracefully and he drives past the chequered flag and we all cheer. I see Toto turning around from the pit wall giving me a thumbs up and telling me to come over.

"George, It's Toto. Well done. You deserve every part of this. I know this is not how you imagine it to be but you have worked so hard for this. Here's someone who wants to say something."

"Thanks, Toto," I hear George say and Toto nods.

"Babe I'm so proud of you. I'm so glad that you get what you deserve. Guess I won't get doughnuts tonight." I hear him laugh.

"You were my lucky charm."

When we finally arrive at the hotel, I see that there are 2 doughnuts, 2 smoothies and a bottle of champagne on the counter. I look at George and he smiles. "Aren't I the one that is supposed to give you something?"

"You are already going to give something to me after the champagne bottle is finished," he says with a smirk on his face. My eyes wide and I blush.

"I totally forgot about it."

"You won't forget tonight," he says and put his hands on my hips and pulls me into him.

"I...I," I stutter before he smashes his lips onto mine. I jump while his hands hold me up by being under my ass. He walks over to the countertop putting me down still kissing me. I suddenly hear something falls. We both pull away and look down at the floor.

"My doughnuts!" I exclaim. He starts laughing and glare at him.

"I'll buy new ones tomorrow. Now, where were we?" 

*****

Thanks for reading. Requests are open.