L.Norris - Hurts To See You With Her (P2)

I take out my phone and dial her number. Please pick up.

"Hello, I'm sorry I'm not on my phone right now. I'll call you back." Her angelic voice said. What have I done?

I lay down on the couch with popcorn in my hand. The race is about to start. Lando is starting 6th and Carlos 7th, I'm so proud of them... Even though I'm mad at Lando, I'm still his best friend and I care a lot about him.

*Lando's POV*

I can't stop thinking about her. It's lap 20 and I'm struggling to concentrate. All I see is her beautiful face. I want to hear her voice. I miss her even if i saw her on Friday last. I turn at turn 6, something went wrong and I went off the track and onto the grass and into the wall. "I'm sorry. Bad luck today. I'm fine." I said quickly before my engineer say anything. I climb out of the car and climbed onto the medic bike.

I arrived at the paddock and run to my hospitality room. I changed into a jean and a Mclaren shirt. I grabbed my bag and phone and walked out. "Where do you think you're going?" one of the mechanics asked.

"I need to go fix a huge mistake," with that I left. On my way to the airport I got a text from Zak, team principal. Go get her, Norris.
What? I had to tell him.

*Y/n's POV*

I looked at my phone to read a new message from my friend when I heard Martin Brundle speak in a worried tone. "Lando Norris has crashed on turn 6 lap 20. It looks like Lando forgot to turn or something. Was the steering wheel stuck?"

I looked up and saw Lando crashed into the wall. No no no. I was panicking, I should've been there for him now. I saw him climb out of the car. His okay.

After 30 minutes I decide to call him. His not answering his phone. I send him a text but that is also not working. There's nothing I can do now.

I watched the rest of the race. Charles won, he deserved it. My eyes closed when they went on the podium. I'm so tired.

I wake up suddenly realising I fell asleep. I see the TV is off and someone is holding me. Wait... What?   I turn around to see Lando laying behind me and snoring softly. "Lando," I said touching his shoulder. I really don't want to disturb his peaceful sleep.

He opens his eyes slowly at the sound of my voice. "Why didn't you tell me you're coming and why didn't you wake me up?" I asked. I looked at his arms and remembered his engaged. I jump up, making him frown. "You're engaged, Lando."

"No, I'm not. She is engaged to her long time boyfriend, Mark. I don't know where you got that idea but the only thing you have to know is that I'm hopelessly in love with you. I'm in love with your laugh, your smile, your eyes, your personality, your positivity, your hair, your jokes, your hugs, your face with and without makeup even though you know you don't need it. I love the way you always care for others before you'll care for yourself. You are always there for me. You always make me laugh even if it's not funny. The first time I met you I wanted you to be mine but as you know I'm shy and yesterday I realised that if I don't do it now I'll miss my chance of an amazing girl. I love you." he finished with his speech and I'm speechless. Is this a dream? No, this is real and there is butterflies everywhere over my body. I'm so happy right now.

"I love you too, even if it took you long."

"I don't want to lose you, I want you to travel the world with me, please be my girlfriend?" I just nod and kissed him and when he kissed back, it felt like firworks explode all over us.

"Took you long enough, Norris. I almost went to Italy to slap you." I heard my mother's voice and saw her looking at us smiling widely. "Please take good care of her."

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of her." with that my mom left and Lando went to his bag. "I got you something." he took out a bucket of my favorite ice cream.

"That's the reason why I love you." he gave me a spoon and handed me the bucket. I dig into the ice scream thinking of how fantastic my life is to have a person like Lando in my life.

************

I know it's shorter but the 1st part was super long. Hope you enjoyed.