backyard boy | k. bakugou

By IdyllicTomura-

❝Dance with me in my backyard, explosion boy.❞ ❝Shut the fuck up, you damn extra.❞ πŸ—’ 𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘡 09/28/20 πŸ—’... More

-01
-02
-03
-04
-05
-06
-07
-08
-09
-10
-10.5
-11
-12
-13
-14
-15
-16
-17
-18
-19
-20
-21
-22
-23
-24
-25
-26
-27
-28
-29
-31
-32
-33
-34
-35
-36
-37
-38
-39
-40
-41
-42
-43
-44
-45
-46
Misty's note!
bestfriend

-30

22.3K 836 1.7K
By IdyllicTomura-

I made a mistake, sorry. I just found out that 1A alliance doesn't have a railing infront of it but a bench. So uh let's just pretend that there is a railing. Sorry once again.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

You squealed when Bakugou carried you and sat you on the railing. His arms still around your waist, not even letting go of you. He was between your thighs, his head resting againts your chest.

Honestly, You were okay with your position since you've been standing for a while. Bakugou really stayed outside just to cuddle with you. He haven't entered the dorms.

You were okay with it even though it was getting cold. It was okay since a human heater was hugging you.

Bakugou isn't himself, eversince he left the provisional exam. He snuggled up closer to your chest, his eyes closed. "You're so soft. Like a baby. My baby." He mumbled.

Your cheeks heated up as you heard what Bakugou said. "Did you call me 'baby'?" You asked, disbelief laced on your voice.

"Maybe" he mumbled, you can't see it but a smirk was plastered on his face. You brought your hand up to your face to cover your much redder cheeks.

He suddenly lifted his head up and looked straight into your (e/c) eyes. You quickly looked away, your hand still covering your cheeks.

"Uh" You stuttered, still looking away from the vermilion eyes that was still staring at yours.

"Is that okay?" He asked, still not looking away from you. You looked at him once you were sure that the redness of your cheeks were gone.

You flashed him a soft smile, "yeah, it's cool." You said, as you ran your hand in his hair, admiring how soft it was. "I liked it." You added.

Bakugou just chuckled and returned to snuggling on your chest. Your heart was beating so fast but he didn't care. Instead, he loved how soothing it was and how it could calm him.

Inside of the dorms, Midoriya looked around, searching for his childhood friend. "Has anyone seen Kacchan?" He asked, his classmates just shrugged but Shinsou spoke.

"Outside. He's outside." He mumbled, totally not caring if Bakugou or you would want someone to know that the two of you were cuddling.

Midoriya nodded as he stood up and walked towards the door, slowly opening it since he was scared that the ash blonde would lash out on him since he failed the provisional exam.

But that's not what he saw. He saw a calm Bakugou leaning in on your chest, his eyes were closed while you were playing with his ash blonde locks.

You immediately caught the freckled male, you immediately signaled him to keep quiet. Midoriya nodded as he slowly closed the door. A soft smile etched on his face.

He turned around only to meet Ochaco. "Why are you smiling like that?" She asked, her gaze falling on the door. "What's happening outside?" She added.

She immediately passed Midoriya, before she could stop her, she quickly opened the door startling Bakugou.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" Bakugou yelled as he glared daggers at the female. Ochaco let out a squeak as she immediately closed the door and moved a safe distance away from it.

She looked at Midoriya, "Are they dating?!" She asked as a smile crept up to her face.

"I don't know." Midoriya answered, scratching the behind of his neck. "But Kacchan looked so calm when I saw him with her. You should've opened the door slowly." Midoriya added.

Ochaco just chuckled awkwardly. The two just sat once again on the couch.

You calmed Bakugou down once again, and he immediately went back to cuddling with you. You stayed in that position for a few minutes. Until Shinsou emerged from the door.

"We need to go back now." He muttered before he walked pass you and Bakugou. Bakugou groaned when he heard what Shinsou said while you sighed.

You pushed Bakugou away from your body as you removed his grasp. You know he wouldn't let go of you.

"I gotta go now." You muttered sadly. Bakugou looked away. You placed your hands on his cheeks so you could turn his head so he can face you.

"I'll visit again." You assured. Bakugou looked away once again. "I promise." You added. You were about to walk away when Bakugou took your wrist and pulled you back against him.

He placed his hand on your shoulder as he gave you a little peck on the cheek. Your cheeks heated up when you realized what Bakugou did. Before you coulde say anything, Bakugou immediately turned you around and shoved your forward.

"Go back to your dorm. Fucking visit me again." He mumbled. You looked at him and nodded, a smile on your face. "Okay! Don't do anything stupid!" You said as a joke. You quickly ran so you could catch up to Shinsou while Bakugou entered his dorm.

Once Bakugou was inside, all eyes were on him. "What happened outside, Bakubro?" Kirishima asked but got ignored by the ash blonde.

Bakugou ignored his classmates and just walked towards his room.

■■■■■

Bakugou didn't listen to you, he did something stupid. You woke up at night, hearing sounds of explosion coming from the outside.

You were scared at first, thinking that maybe it was a villain attack. You felt your heart beat faster, you were getting nervous so you just stayed on your bed, trying to not focus on the distant explosions.

It stayed like that for a while, until the explosions turned quiet. You stayed still for a few minutes before you loosened up.

You were about to go to sleep once again since your sleep was bothered by the sound. You closed your eyes and sighed.

You then heard a ping from your phone placed on your bedside table. You took it and quickly opened it, squinting your eyes at the screen because of the sudden bright light.

Your eyebrows furrowed when you saw a text message coming from the person you thought was sleeping.

You awake, dumbass?

It read, you were about to type a reply when another message came in.

Of course, you are.

Your eyebrows furrowed at what you read and you immediately typed a reply.

I'm awake.
What's up?

Just wanna talk

At 12 midnight?
I thought you sleep early
Mr. Good Boy

Bakugou should've been furious because of what you call him, but he can't. A small smile creeping up to his bruised and patched up face.

I hate you

No, you don't.
And I say that with confidence

Bakugou chuckled at what he read. You really do know him.

When can you visit my dorm again?

I just left ur dorm a few hours ago
You miss me already?

Just answer the damn question

Okay okay
I can stop by tomorrow after school

Good.
Go to sleep

I should say the same to you
Im heading to sleep now.
Nytnyt <3

You placed your phone down, waiting for a vibrate coming from your phone that would signal that Bakugou replied back. The phone didn't vibrate after a few minutes passed so you placed it down on your bedside table once again and went to sleep.

Bakugou on the other hand had a small smile plastered on his bruised face. The little heart at the end of your text message just made his heart go boom boom.

'What would be her reaction tomorrow when I'm not in class?' He asked to himself, turning his phone off before he placed his arms over his eyes and fell asleep.

■■■■■

The next morning came, you happily walked towards U.A beside Shinsou again since he's the only friend you always talk to even though it might seem that you're talkibg to yourself.

"(Y/N)!" Mina yelled as she ran up to you, you smiled at your pink friend, your sleep deprived friend giving her a small smile.

The 3 boys also walked up to you, an ash blonde missing from the group. "Where's Bakugou?" You asked, looking around for an ash blonde.

"Bakugou and Midoriya got into a fight last night, They have home arrest." Kiri answered your question. Your face immediately contorted into a frown.

You were going to visit him later, maybe he'll have a good scolding from you or you'll just calm him down since maybe he was still angry.

You and the Bakusquad just walked towards UA, having some small chitchats along the way.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

A quite long chapter since I didn't update yesterday. Hope you enjoyed this one!

Not me being a dumb bitch and publishing it with a title, "unknown chapter", i changed it now lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 7.3K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
623K 18.7K 30
βπ‘šπ‘¦ 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘'𝑠 π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑠 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘’.❞ βπ‘¦π‘’π‘Žβ„Ž, 𝑖 π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘–π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘‘.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 π’π“πŽπ‘οΏ½...
45.6K 1.4K 28
αΆœα΅’α΅α΅–Λ‘α΅‰α΅—α΅‰α΅ˆ "𝗗𝗒𝗑𝗧 𝗙𝗒π—₯π—šπ—˜π—§ π— π—˜ π—žπ—”π—§π—¦π—¨..." "π—ͺπ—’π—¨π—Ÿπ——π—‘π—§ 𝗗π—₯π—˜π—”π—  𝗒𝗙 π—œπ—§." 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 π—π—π—ˆ π—…π—‚π–Ώπ–Ύπ—…π—ˆπ—‡π—€ π–Ώπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—‡π–½π—Œ 𝗅...
177K 7.4K 15
━━━━━━━ q゚ο½₯-ˋˏ ππ‹π€π˜ 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 ˎˊ-π–₯Έ ΰΌΊ then . . would you like to play with me ? ((πŸ‘Ύ))≑ [ ## ] ❛...