Out of the ring part 4

By harperrose25

After Roman cheats on Nicole at his bachelor party, will he be able to make it up after finding out she is pr... More

Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Brie
Roman
Nicole
Nicole
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
BRIE
NICOLE
Roman
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
ROMAN
NICOLE
Roman
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
ROMAN
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
Roman
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NIA JAX
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
Roman
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
RANDY
ROMAN
BRIE
ROMAN
NICOLE
SASHA
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NEWS!
NICOLE
PART 5

ROMAN

183 10 3
By harperrose25

So I decided to doa couple of things after Nicole and my argument. The first thing was to update our room to a suite or get a whole separate room because I can't deal with Nicole's bad attitude. She was better off staying home if this was going to be happening. Because when I am on the road, I need to focus on my body and staying healthy.
And the second thing I did was invite Jimmy and Naomi. I figured that Jimmy and I could hang out while maybe Naomi talks to Nicole because they have a somewhat same situation.

Naomi heads straight to Nicole, While Jimmy and I chill and watch tv.
"So who started Nicole and Roman war 541?" Jimmy asks as he takes a drink of water.
"You been keeping count?" I joke." But seriously, I don't even know."
"Well, what happened?"
"We did a pregnancy reveal for the kids, and JoJo commented that Nicole was an evil stepmom. I asked Nicole if she was okay. She said yes. I go upstairs talk to Jojo, and I find out she angry at Nicole because she feels like Nicole is the reason they don't see me as often. And yes, that's true, but I didn't say that to her. Then she went on to express that she feels like once the baby comes, that I won't even see them. And I was like that not true, because I will be on paternity leave, but she just didn't believe me. Then I recognized that she just kept repeating herself, then it dawns on me that's she a kid. And what do kids do?"
"Eat, Sand?"
"And?"
"Say things they don't mean."
"Exactly. So I go to Nicole and my room, and guess who laying in bed crying?"
"Nicole."
"Yes, and she angry. I explain to her what happened to Jojo, but she just wasn't happy. So I said, Fine, I am just going to have their mom pick them up, and she was still angry. And I am thinking to myself, and I am doing this all this for you, be happy. So now we are driving to the hotel, and the car is quiet. And I asked if she was angry. Next thing I know, she yelling at me shut up."
"Dang that crazy. But I think you should go up there to give her some love. Apologize. And get it over with because, by the looks of it, she's not folding."
"Yea, I will do during the next commercial."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 305 12
One night turned into forever. Nikki Bella ร— Rusev Started: June 18, 2018 Completed: August 26, 2019 Cover by Ambrophobia
47.2K 1K 51
After her birthday trip with her bestfriend Bella, Chanel discovers she is pregnant after a drunk one night stand with a guy she met at the club but...
11.8K 419 30
WWE Superstars The Bella Twins (Nikki & Brie Bella) addicted two other WWE Superstars Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns. Will their love will go? Like the...
24.8K 950 26
Roman Reigns lost the love of his life due to his reckless mistakes.. But what happens when him and his love cross paths one more time? Does she stil...