The Assignment (Kylo Ren X Re...

By kylokid

*STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS* You've been training with Emperor Palpatine for years. You've gone on assignments... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 41

722 25 20
By kylokid

You wake up wrapped around Kylo. Your head resting on his chest as you can hear his steady heartbeat. You feel his chest rise and fall with every breath.

This is everything to you. You could die right now and everything would be absolutely perfect.

"Good morning Darling." Kylo's deep voice greets you.

You lift your head off his chest and turn to face him.

"Good morning." You greet him with a large smile on your face.

He stares back at you with a smirk on his face. He looks like he's plotting something.

"What?" You ask confused.

"Nothing. I have a special surprise for you today." He says and you can't help but wonder what it is.

"I'm sure I'll love it no matter what." You say to him.

There's a ding from Kylo's DataPad that rests on the bedside table. He reluctantly reaches to grab and when he looks at it he groans in annoyance.

"Sorry darling, I hate to ruin this but I business to attend to." He seems reluctant to leave your side as he gets up and out of bed.

"It's okay, I'll probably just fall back asleep anyway." You try not to sound too disappointed that he's leaving your side.

When Kylo gets dressed he stops for a moment and gives you a quick kiss on your forehead as he leaves the room.

When he leaves you decide to get up and get ready but before you can do so you get a message on your DataPad. It's from the Queen.

I would love to show you around Naboo. Meet me at the front of the palace at 2 and we can spend the day together.

You're reluctant to agree but from the sound of her message it doesn't feel like you have much choice in the matter.

You send her a small message agreeing to join her and then you set off to get ready.

After a nice hot shower and after you've blow dried your hair, you set off to find an outfit to wear. In the closet you find a perfect dress.

It's a gorgeous baby blue floor length gown. It has the most elegant looking designs placed near the bottom and on the body and sleeves. You admire the dress and put it on. You also slip on a pair of silver heels. Then you curl your hair to have perfect beach waves.

At 1:55pm you put on your heels and get into the elevator to meet the Queen.

After a short ride down you get to the main floor. This is where the entrance of the palace is located.

It's a gorgeous set up with many people standing around, all looking very fancy.

You pass through to the outside where you meet the Queen. She is wearing a long peach colored gown with her hair done in a cute but casual bun.

"You look wonderful!" The Queen praises you as she looks you up and down.

"Thank you." You reply politely to her.

"Are you ready to go? We haven't got much time, I'm only supposed to be out while the King is in a meeting." She explains with a bright smile on her face.

"I'm ready." You say to her and she quickly grabs your hand.

"I know these fabulous boutiques in the town we can shop at." She says enthusiastically.

The rest of the early evening is spent with the Queen dragging you across town and into shops that you have no desire to be in. She goes on and on about her life on Naboo and to you it sounds so dull. She sits around to support the King and once in a while she gets out to shop or plan parties.

Her life sounds so boring and you can't believe that someone would ever want to live in a marriage where you are spent planning events and sitting around.

"We're back." The Queen says sadly, as you both approach the castle.

The Queen hands her bags to a random person. She tells them to put her bags in her room.

"I must get going, the King will be expecting me." The Queen says as she walks away and you soon follow.

You enter the elevator tired and desperately needing a nap. When the doors open the little girl that escorted you to dinner is waiting in the middle of your room.

"I'm so sorry Miss, I didn't know you were away!" The little girl is holding a rose and she meets you halfway in the room as she hands it to you.

"It's from the Supreme Leader." The girl explains.

"When did he give this to you?" You ask, wondering how long he's been waiting for you.

"Just a couple minutes ago." She says, her face turning red probably from embarrassment.

"Alright. Thank you. You may go." You say to her as you take the note and rose from her hands.

After the girl scurries away and the elevator doors close you take a deep breath and open the note.

Meet me in the meadow, I have a surprise for you.

-K

Even though it doesn't say when to meet him you assume it means as soon as possible because it's Kylo.

So after you touch up your makeup and your hair you grab the rose and leave.

——————————————
You walk down the clean stone pathway and follow it until you see the meadow.

You walk out to the meadow and see Kylo sitting on a black blanket with a white picnic basket. He has set up a delicious looking meal and when he sees you he smiles.

You walk across the meadow and to his set up with a giant smile plastered on your face.

"Wow. This is amazing." You say in awe as you walk over to him.

"I thought we could have a nice picnic alone and watch the sunset." He says pouring wine into two glasses.

You gracefully sit down on the blanket he has set out for the two of you and grab your glass of wine, sipping a small sip out of the glass.

Kylo starts taking things out of the basket. He's packed your favorite food.

"This is amazing Kylo." You say amazed at the thought he must have put into this.

Kylo finishes setting everything up and then you two dive into the food. All the food looks amazing and it tastes great. You eat every bite happily and when you've finished your stomach is over-flowingly full.

"Look at the sunset." Kylo says looking up at the sky and so you do.

It's probably the most beautiful sight you've ever laid your eyes on. The sky is a purple hue with some orange undertones. It's absolutely gorgeous.

"It's beautiful." You say staring up at the sky.

"I know." Kylo says and you look at him and he's staring at you with a sparkle in his eye.

You both slowly lean into each other until your lips connect. The kiss is so passionate it's overwhelming. It fills your stomach with butterflies and it makes it almost impossible to breath.

You pull back from the kiss, desperately trying to catch your breath, but Kylo has over plans. His hands grab your waist and pulls you closer into him as he kisses your necking, surely leaving hickeys for you later.

"I want you. Right here. Right now." He says with his deep, soft voice in your ear and you can't resist him.

"Yes." It's a small whimper and your not sure you even said it until his hands find the back of your dress and he starts to unzip it.

As soon as he gets the dress off you his lips start to attack your body. Starting at your neck then moving lower to your collarbone. He kisses a line to your left then right breast, taking his time to build up the anticipation.

You lay down on the blanket and close your eyes, feeling his lips kiss every inch of your body, savoring his touch.

Kylo's mouth finally reaches your cunt but instead of moving to your clit he teases you but kissing your thighs, he starts on the right inner thigh as he kisses a trail close to your slit but as he reaches it he moves over and on to the other thigh.

"Please" You beg desperately as you buck your hips in the air, trying to tell him what you want.

"Patience Darling." He says but as soon as the words leave his mouth, he finally moves his tongue to your slit.

"Yes." You moan out thankful for him to reward you.

His tongue swirls around your nub until he takes it in his mouth, tasting it. The feeling of him sucking on your clit makes you cry out in pleasure.

He pulls back at your sudden sound but it's not because he's worried. "You taste  divine. Now be a good girl and try to be quiet." He says then continues on with his work.

He moves his tongue faster around your nub and as soon as you reach the peak of your climax his tongue leaves your clit.

"Not yet Darling, I'm not done with my dessert." He says the word dessert with his sexy deep voice and you whine, wanting to cum.

Dessert. He had just called you dessert. Why was it so hot though?

"Dessert?" You ask coyly, like he wasn't taking about your pussy as if it were food.

"Oh yes. You are my dessert and I will be yours?" He says smirking. He has an idea and you know it.

"You will be my dessert?" You ask breathless.

He gives you a sneaking smile and reaches into the picnic basket. He pulls out a can of whipped cream.

"Lie back and stay still." He orders and you comply without a second thought.

You lie back and close your eyes. You here him open the cap and then you feel him spray the whipped cream down the center from your breasts to the tip of your slit.

"Time for dessert." He says, diving in as he starts at the top of the line of whipped cream.

You moan out a cuss word from the sensation. Kylo licks the same spot a few times as he moves down an inch, repeating the motion.

As he repeatedly licks at your chest one hand cups your breast as another hand moves down your body and he inserts two fingers into your cunt.

He plunges his fingers deep inside you, pumping slowly and first then moving the speed to get gradually faster.

"Oh. Fuck." You moan as his licks around your nipple after finishing down to your belly button.

His tongue licks up the rest of the whipped cream line and his fingers are moving at a rate that as built up your climax to a peak at a record rate.

"Oh my stars!" You cry out, arching your back as you cum.

"Good girl." Kylo praises you, pumping his fingers inside you until the moment your climax finishes.

You lie back on the blanket panting, out of breath from the earth shattering orgasm you just had.

"That was amazing." You say closing your eyes, in need of rest.

"We're not done yet." He says and you feel his hand grab the underside of your legs, bringing them up in the air.

You open your eyes, watching him as he moves to be on top of you as he kisses your neck moving lower on top of you.

He inserts himself inside you as he buries his face into your neck. You wince at the size of his length entering you and he continues to move and just like his fingers he starts out slow and gradually starts to go faster.

"You feel so good." He whispers in your ear, picking up the pace.

He moves faster and faster and you know he's almost at his peak and as he finishes he groans out your name, and kisses you on the lips in a passionate kiss, a lust filled kiss and as his lips attack yours and his tongue finds its way to interlock with your own and you taste the saltiness of your core and the sweetness of the whipped cream.

You and him cum together and as his seed fills your core he moves his head away from you and he looks down on you, looking into your eyes.

"You're amazing." He says with a sparkle in his eyes because at this moment he knew he was completely and madly in love with you and there is nothing in the world to change that.

You smile and lean up so your mouth meets his, almost as if to say a silent thank you because in your mind too you knew you loved him too. You loved Kylo Ren with all your heart and you knew he loved you in just the same way.

You and Kylo lay side by side, silently for what feels like just a second but when you open your eyes and realize it's pitch black you know it's gotten to be late.

"We should get up." You say breaking the silence, not because you want to leave this blissful moment but because its cold and your naked.

He sits up and starts to gather his clothes and you do the same. One by one you put your clothing on and once you're fully dressed you slip back on your heels.

"What about the planet and basket?" You ask curiously and also because you don't want to have to carry it in.

"I'll send for someone to gather it in the morning." He answers as he grabs your hand.

You two walk silently down the neatly lit path down to the castle. And when you finally reach the entrance you are escorted inside and towards the elevator.

—————————————-
The ding of the elevator goes off and when the doors open you instantly take off your heels and start to unzip your dress. You start to head towards the bed but Kylo's hand grabs your wrist, stopping you.

"You should take a bath. It's been a long day." He says pulling you towards the bathroom in just your undergarments.

"I'm too tired." You complain, just wanting to rest.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you." He whispers in your ear sweetly and you feel like you're going to melt just by his words.

He leads you into the bathroom and starts to run the bath, filling it with hot water. Kylo turns around to you and beckons you over to him with his fingers and you obey. Kylo uses his index finger to silently instruct you to turn around. You do so and he unclips your bra then leans down and moves your panties to the ankles. You step out of them wordlessly.

"Come get in the bath." He orders you and you take a step in.

The water feels amazing. The water temperature is the perfect balance, not too hot and not too cold. You sink into the bath and close your eyes as you sink into the bath lower.

Kylo's hand find your shoulders as he starts to massage them, relieving the tension from your shoulders.

When his hands leave your shoulders he grabs the bottle of body wash and squeezes some into his hands and rubs them together, then he starts to massage them into your body.

When he finishes washing you he washes his hands off in the bath water then gets up to grab a towel.

"Up." He says and you follow, getting up out of the bath water and Kylo raps you up in the cozy towel.

"Thank you." You say looking up at him thankful to have someone to take care of you.

He kisses you on the forehead. "You're welcome."

Kylo takes you to the bedroom and once you get dressed in cozy pajamas and into bed he climbs beside you in bed and after you snuggle up close to him you both fall into blissful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.7K 38
modern kylo (college) AU you're a fashion student who has landed one of the top internships at 'jakku & tatooine'. thanks to your great acting skill...
168K 3.9K 32
(Sequel to Bonded) Following the events of the Supremacy, Kylo Ren has abandoned everything. Including you. In his fear, he isolates himself upon fin...
257 2 18
Kylo Ren always thought himself to be Supreme Leader Snoke's one and only pupil. He had been groomed to take Snoke's place, or so he thought. What wi...
9.8K 152 35
You are a part of The Resistance and pilot one of the X-Wings. After being shot down and taken hostage by The First Order, you are interrogated about...