Unexpectedly

By chinenyuuri

You fall to a person unexpectedly, instantly, totally without a doubt. It comes along without any warning. More

Falling
Meeting
Getting To Know
Admitting
Confessing
Realizing
Confusing
Fooling Around
Chances Increasing
Happening
Denying
Giving
Saying
Preparing
Choosing
Apologizing
Finding
Confronting
Planning
Seeing
Catching
Pushing
Annoying
Wanting
Caring
Battling
Hurting
Faking
Breaking Up
Looking
Doubting
Ignoring
Blaming
Suffering
Suffering pt. 2
Begging
Missing
Meeting Again
Talking
Affecting
Hiding
Dating
Ending
AN

Failing

3.9K 170 57
By chinenyuuri

Chapter 9 - Failing

Everyone looked at the person who shouted, the students move aside to make way for the guy. The guy flipped his hair and looked at the two boys, V and Jungkook, V was still holding on Jungkook's waist. Jungkook moves away from V's touch and closed his eyes in embarrassment.

"You guys should go back your classes, stop this nonsense." The guy said while looking at Jungkook's bouquet of roses.

Jimin suddenly comes over them and hugged the guy who shouted.

"Jin! You missed me?" Jimin asks while tickling Jin's waist, "Let's go?" He holds on Jin's right hand as they walk away from everyone. The elder male takes a quick glimpse on Jungkook while walking.

All of the students left after Jin and Jimin left, leaving Jungkook and V alone at the hallway.

V patted Jungkook's back, "I failed."

"What? What were you trying to say? You said lo?"

"Nothing." V sighed deeply, "I was about to tell you something important."

"What? About what? Yah!" Jungkook yelled, "Please, tell me?"

"Nothing.. Really." V continues to walk on the way back to their classrooms.

He continued ignoring Jungkook who kept on asking the same question when it's very obvious what the answer is-- V gave him flowers-- everyone would know what that means. Love confession.

Jungkook entered the class while the roses hidden at his back. Some of his friends in class, Hongbin, Hyuk and Leo went to him teasing, "What's with you and V?" pushing his shoulders. Jungkook just gave them a smile as a reply. The guys told him that V likes him, and he replied them, no impossible. That he and V were going to be something, it was unimaginable.

"He should have finished what he was about to say, because of Jin, V stopped and everyone were forced to get back to their rooms."

"I don't even know what he was about to say." Jungkook said to his friend.

"It's too obvious! Can't you feel that? Because I can see it through V's eyes on you!" Hyuk exclaimed.

"Jungkook never realize who likes him, always." Hongbin added.

They went back to their seats as the bell rings. Jungkook placed the flowers below his chair. He looked at the guy infront of him and saw that the guy was actually staring at him, he avert his eyes at the sight of the guy-- Jin's eyes. Then he talks to the boy beside him to avoid Jin.

How funny is it? Jungkook once had his world move around with only Jin and now after he searched for Jin's ideal type, everything changed like a blink of an eye. After finding Jimin, it became a reason why Jin had to stay away from his bestfriend and let his bestfriend to be with V.

Meanwhile, at the other class.

V tapped on Jimin's desk and said, "Your boyfriend is such a killjoy."

"I didn't know he would stop the beautiful scenario! You can do that again, confess when you two are alone." Jimin grinned.

"I don't know how.. I'm scared. He haven't had any boyfriends before, how can I even--"

"Stop. Just believe in yourself. You know I confessed at Jin and everything went perfect, I know you too."

"But--"

"Yah! I asked Jin to stay away from Jungkook for you to be closer to him. Don't waste it!"

"You asked that for me?"

"Well at first.. yeah. But I realized they had to because they're damn close and I want Jin's attention to be only mine."

V spitted on the smaller male's face and laughed, "Selfish brat."

-

-

-

Jungkook went to V's room after classes were dismissed but he couldn't spot the boy's face anywhere, one of V's classmate went to him and said that V went home early. The younger male nodded and thanked, he wondered why would V go home without him and telling him. This wasn't usual, maybe there was something urgent that it happened that V forgot to tell him.

"What did he go?" He whispered to himself while biting his nails, he looked around and saw the couple, Jimin was clinging on Jin's arms, he felt sad suddenly without any reason. At first, he was the happiest bestfriend knowing that his bestfriend got an ideal boyfriend but now it feels--ugh.

The pretty boy walked on his own on the way home, grabbing his phone from his pocket, he dialed V's number but the call said that the person was unreachable.

As he got back to his home, he cannot stay still. Unstable and Worried. He tried calling for V's number again but it was still unreachable, "What's wrong with this guy!?" He yelled at his own phone, like a frustrated man who just got dumped. There, he decided to go to V's house.

Jungkook stared at the white mansion, he never knew V's house was this big, he never saw it before since they take other ways, and V would always walk him home. He never tried to look or visit the elder male's house. It was damn beautiful that he could not even place his hand at the silver gate.

"Should I go inside.." Jungkook asked himself, "Maybe he's fine.. I might get embarrassed in here."

A boy suddenly appears at the gate with eyebrows crooked, he seems to be a grade schooler. With his height level at Jungkook's chest, he obviously looks like a kid. Jungkook smiled at the little boy while the boy's was indescribable.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" The boy said with his little cute high pitch voice.

Jungkook laughed, "I'm here to visit a friend."

"Friend? I'm not your friend!"

"Not you. I'm looking for Kim Taehyung."

"Who do you think you are to visit my brother?!" The boy said.

Jungkook laughed once again. The boy was too cute trying so hard to look mad at him. A maid approached them and holds on the little boy, "I'm sorry, this kid is really stubborn. You're here for?"

"He's not even Jimin!" The kid shouted at the maid. As the maid covers the kid's mouth to shut him up.

"Taehyung." Jungkook answers with his genuine smile.

"Come inside."

Jungkook entered the house, it was full of white ornaments and decorations. He was surprised at how organized the things were inside the mansion, it looks so clean and perfect. His house was nothing compared to this. The maid pointed a door where Taehyung was at, Jungkook nods and walked to the door.

He takes a gulp before opening the door, somehow, he was feeling nervous.

"Taehyung?" called for the elder male's name.

The boy was sitting on the floor and covering his eyes. As the room was in silence, V's sobs were clearly heard, Jungkook takes a seat beside V and patted V's shoulder.

"Why are you here? You should go home now. You shouldn't see me in here." V says while sobbing in between those words.

Jungkook felt like a dumb guy, clueless of what was happening with his close friend. He was not an expert of comforting people nor giving advices.

"What happened?" He asked and moves to sit infront of V. He placed his hands over V's hands and pulled the boy's hand to see V's eyes.

V bowed and hides his face to his knees, he doesn't want the boy to see his reddish eyes and puffy face.

"Yah! Why are you crying? I don't know why are you being like this!"

Jungkook recalls what happened to V the past few days, there weren't any bad things that happened. Then he remembers the flowers that V gave him this morning, he remembers that V told him that the boy was about to say something important but it didn't happen because Jin interrupted them.

Is that the reason? Jungkook asks himself once again. He was still unsure. His classmates even teased him that V likes him, but for him, it couldn't be true. V was just simply nice to him and to everyone, he wasn't something special for V. He was just a plain friend, a friend who can be with V anytime, while V was friends with everyone.

"Is this because of what happened this morning?" Jungkook asked.

V faced him with eyes shocked and mouth opened in surprise. Jungkook stared at the elder male's crying face that somehow still looks cute and squishy. V blinked his eyes and said, "No. That's not it."

"Then what? Why can't you tell me?"

"Because.." V sighed, "You might laugh at me!" and shouted straight at Jungkook's face.

"I won't." He takes out his finger to make a pinky swear like what girls does when promising to keep a secret, V takes his finger to make the deal, "So what is it?" Jungkook asks again.

"My dog just died."

Jungkook cackled so loud that his eyes were teary already while slapping his thighs, he couldn't help not to laugh at V who was crying hardly just because of a dog.

V slapped his stomach and shouted, "You promised not to laugh!"

"I'm sorry! I couldn't help it!" He replied while holding his laugh, as an apology, he hugged the boy even if they were in a sitting position, "I hope this will make you feel better."

When he released the elder male from the warm embrace, he started laughing again so he slapped his right cheek to stop himself from laughing. And the elder male laughs along at Jungkook who was looking weirdly numb at laughing and hurting his own face.

Jungkook and V weird laughs stopped so V started to tell the story about his dog that just passed away. The dog's name was Cookie. Somehow, similar to Jungkook's name, even before V met Jungkook, he was so into the name of Cookie--Kookie--Jungkook. It was a seven year old dog and it has been years he was so attached with the dog, he grew up playing with it. He occasionally buys a new outfit for his dog, even when his dog's birthday comes, he would buy a cake for the dog to blow the multiple candles while he and his little brother would eat the cake. He continues to reminisce the moments he had with his dog, Cookie, while Jungkook was listening attentively to V's various interesting stories.

"Yah! Hyung!" A shout from a little boy. The two boys who were still sitting on the floor looked up at the door and saw the little kid who is V's sibling.

The kid comes over to V and hugged the elder male while staring badly at Jungkook. V gently pushed his little brother and looked at Jungkook.

"He's Jungkook. You should be nice to him." He takes his little brother's hand and said, "This is my little brother, Junggigo."

"Hello." Jungkook greeted and tried to hold on the kid's hand but the kid runs away and left the two.

"I'm sorry.. that kid's really really not friendly to anyone."

"It's alright. How old is he?"

"He's turning seven next month."

V stood up and he gave a hand to help Jungkook to stand up as well. They went out of the room. Into the living room, V turns on the television and searches for a good show. He stopped searching and let Jungkook watch a foreign movie which they will never even understand. V couldn't help to feel happy that his crush visited him at his own house, he never knew Jungkook would spare some time for him.

"Ah.. Jungkook?" He called for the younger boy's name.

Jungkook faced him with eyebrows raised, "What?"

"Why did you came here?" V asks.

"Because you weren't answering my calls! You didn't even told me what happened! You left me at school!" Jungkook looked back at the television with his lips pouted, he was actually trying to look upset infront of V.

"I don't want you to see me crying because of a dog! I don't wanna be embarrassed most specially infront of you!" V reasoned with his loud deep voice.

"Why me?! Aren't we close?!" Jungkook faced him again and pushed his chest causing him to move back a little.

V sighed deeply, "You don't understand, Jungkook.."

"What? I don't understand?"

"It's because.."

His little brother comes again to interrupt their perfect moment. Junggigo comes to sit at V's lap and looked at Jungkook, "Who are you? I've never seen you before."

"Yah! I told you his name is Jungkook." V patted his little brother's back.

"I wanna see Jimin! Not him!" His little brother pushed Jungkook's shoulder and laughed like a brat, "When will Jimin come here again, Hyung?"

"Yah!" V yelled, he carried Junggigo to the kitchen and ordered the maid to take care of his brother and not let the kid run into them again.

He goes back to the living room seeing Jungkook at the front door exiting the house. V runs to him and hold on Jungkook's coat, "You're leaving?"

"Uhm, yeah."

"Why? I will walk you home."

"No, I'm fine."

"Jungkook, are you mad?"

"No." Jungkook shook his head, "Can you let go off me now?"

V let go of his hold on Jungkook's coat but he then holds on the boy's arm, "He's just a little kid.. I'm sorry in behalf of my brother."

"I said I'm not mad!"

"Then why are you leaving now?!"

Thankyou for reading my stories. I promise to update as soon as I can! Sorry for the late update :) twitter: @taengkookie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91K 3.1K 51
falling in love is beautiful... but falling in love with the wrong person can destroy you...
2K 49 17
❝Sometimes love can be dangerous.❞
39.7K 1.3K 11
--Losing someone will make you realize their worth. Two idols whom fallen in love with each other for years but as longer they were together Jungkook...
49.5K 4.1K 24
What if you were decieving your heart during this whole time? What if your true love was actually... next door?