Unexpectedly

By chinenyuuri

You fall to a person unexpectedly, instantly, totally without a doubt. It comes along without any warning. More

Falling
Meeting
Getting To Know
Admitting
Confessing
Realizing
Confusing
Failing
Chances Increasing
Happening
Denying
Giving
Saying
Preparing
Choosing
Apologizing
Finding
Confronting
Planning
Seeing
Catching
Pushing
Annoying
Wanting
Caring
Battling
Hurting
Faking
Breaking Up
Looking
Doubting
Ignoring
Blaming
Suffering
Suffering pt. 2
Begging
Missing
Meeting Again
Talking
Affecting
Hiding
Dating
Ending
AN

Fooling Around

4.3K 178 40
By chinenyuuri

Chapter 8 - Fooling Around

V went back first before Jungkook who stayed at the clinic and slept for an hour before going back to his class. As he steps back inside the class, Jin was there waiting for him at the door, the elder male touched his bruised forehead with a worried face, "Are you alright now? Does it still hurt?" Jin asked.

Jungkook gently pushed Jin's hand away from him, "I'm fine."

"Yah! You should be careful next time."

"You shouldn't talk to me, right?" Jungkook reminded him. Jin was unable to react from what the younger male said, and so, he walks inside the room and takes a seat. He remembered that Jimin might get mad if he would continue talking to his bestfriend.

Jungkook sat on his chair, "Jungkook, are you alright?" JB asked. He nodded and replied a yes.

On the other class, V talked to Jimin and scolded the smaller boy that Jimin shouldn't do what he have done to Jungkook, it was unreasonable and unforgivable. Jimin laughed sarcastically. While V sighed in frustration because how Jimin was acting like a brat, "I realized that Jungkook's not really popular. He kept on sticking himself to Jin that's why he got popular."

"Yah! Jimin!" V yelled at Jimin.

"There's nothing good about him, I wonder why you like him so much."

"Plenty of guys likes him if you don't know. If you're going to say bad things, just keep your mouth shut." V faced his back to Jimin and talked to the other guy beside him.

He was completely annoyed with his bestfriend, and needed time to pass this anger before talking to his bestfriend again. Thinking of it, Jungkook dumped guys, and with the amount of students admiring the boy, ofcourse, having haters would be possible and now Jungkook sees and hear people disliking him after not getting along with his past bestfriend.

After class, Jin stayed at Jimin's house, they watched movies at the living room together with a popcorn in the middle of their seats. As the movie ended, Jin asks Jimin, "Why do you have to do that to Jungkook?"

Jimin sighed.

"I never talked to him, why did you still--"

"I got mad! Okay, I'm sorry! I won't do that again." Jimin frowned and gets the remote control to play another movie next to their line up movie series, they continued watching beside each other's arms.

And that same day, Jimin called V's number and apologized for what he said and have done to his bestfriend's crush. He was wrong, he admitted.

The next morning was colder than yesterday as days passed and were fast approaching the month of December, Jungkook sits alone at the tennis court back of the school, until three boys approached him, "So you're all alone here?"

"Yes.. So what?" Jungkook replied.

"What happened to you and Jin? You guys were like twins that glued to each other. Now you're on your own.. We're dying to know what happened, what have you done to our precious Jin?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and answered, "Why should I tell it to you?"

The other guy pulled his hair causing Jungkook's appearance turn dark, the other guy was poking at Jungkook's face. He was sure that these guys likes his bestfriend, Jin, obviously.

He pushed the guy off from pulling his hair and stands up. But the guy pulled his hair again, and all of them laughed except for Jungkook.

"What the hell are you doing to Jungkook!?!" An orange haired guy shouted from afar. Jungkook crooked a smile seeing the guy running towards their direction.

"It's your new admirer, huh?" The guy who was holding on Jungkook said.

V pushed the guys and held on Jungkook's wrist tightly. He wanted to make the guys pay for what they did to Jungkook but Jungkook looks at V and said, "Don't." He nodded in response and they walked back inside the school.

"You shouldn't let yourself treated like that. You shouldn't be alone at those kind of places." V scolded Jungkook, and was still holding on the boy's wrist.

"I'm sorry.."

"You should have called me or sent me a text if you're going anywhere." V says, "This is all Jin's fault. A lot of guys gets insecure of you because you were Jin's bestfriend before and now you're not with him, they take this advantage to hurt you." V stated, which is true, students started to hurt Jungkook physically and emotionally.

"It's not his fault. It was my fault, if I didn't attached myself to him.. If we weren't friends then.."

"Don't blame yourself, Jungkook. I'll see you later." V said as they reached the door of the younger male's class.

That was not only the time that V encountered people hurting Jungkook. He often sees Jungkook surrounded by students and threatening the hopeless boy. He hated seeing it, Jungkook was too kind to everyone-- even those who hated him. V was more annoyed that Jungkook's bestfriend wasn't doing anything to defend the boy, this was all Jin's fault to be honest.

One time, Jungkook's class finished earlier than V's class. He decided to wait for the boy infront of the elder boy's classroom.

"Now he's flirting with some other guys because Jin doesn't like to be with him anymore." A guy said to the other guy, they were too obvious that they wanted their conversation to be heard by Jungkook.

Jungkook faced down to prevent their eyes and ignores the following words the guys were saying.

"He seeks all guys' attention." The guy said and laughed. He saw Jin walking to their direction. Finally, V's class ended and V went out of the room in a quick. Jungkook smiled seeing V fast approaching him, they walked together to the cafeteria.

V's classmates noticed that he and Jungkook were getting closer compared to what they were before-- awkward and all. V finally gets to hang on his poor restless heart when he's with Jungkook, and Jungkook often be the one to wait for V, if not, it would be V who would wait at Jungkook's class which is more often.

Almost every student witnessed how the two get along at the cafeteria. They looked like there was something between them. There is chemistry when you observe. Jimin knows his bestfriend would reach the dream of getting Jungkook's yes. He frequently takes a glimpse on the two during break times, he saw how happy V was everytime V's with the pretty boy. He admits that they look really cute together.

"What are you looking at?" Jin asks.

Jimin takes a gulp, "Oh, the two." He pointed the direction where he was looking at.

Jin takes a look, "Ah.. Jungkook and V?"

"Yeah.." Jimin giggled, "They look so well together."

Jin almost choked what he was eating so he quickly drinks his bottle of water and asked with his high toned voice, "V likes Jungkook?"

"What if I say yes?"

Jin looks at his right side to prevent Jimin's suspicious look at him.

"Do you like Jungkook?"

The elder male looked back at the younger. Jimin suddenly laughs as Jin's eyes were opened widely in surprise.

"I was just joking!" Jimin was cackling so hard while tapping his thighs, "You looked like you've seen a ghost!"

"Ah, really.." Jin replied.

It's been a while of thinking, as V was walking down the street alone to his home while listening to his music, Jungkook would always appear in his mind. He was sick of seeing Jungkook feeling down, the bad things Jungkook was receiving from haters, and his heart wanting to explode. Before, V was fine just to be where he can see Jungkook, just as always with those charming eyes. But now he wanted more of Jungkook.

That night, he plans how to confess his love for Jungkook.

V came at school with a bouquet of flowers, he asked for Suga and Jimin's help to blindfold Jungkook's eyes and lead the boy to where V would wait.

Suga and Jimin went inside Jungkook's class and greeted the boy, "Hey." They went back to Jungkook and tied the handkerchief, "Don't untie this!" Jimin warned him. Jungkook replied, "Oh, Okay.." Suga and Jimin holds on Jungkook's arm to help the boy in walking with eyes covered.

Everyone cheers for V telling him to be brave. Jimin and Suga arrived leaving Jungkook with a distance from where V was standing, Jimin pushed V and said, "It's your time to approach!"

With the flowers V was holding, he used his other hand to untie the handkerchief from Jungkook. The crowd were wooing at them, they were like fanboying over Jungkook and V's moment. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, he stared at V in disbelief, "What's happening?"

"Ah.. I want to.."

"Why are you looking at me like that? Am I strange?" Jungkook pointed his face, asking innocently while he takes a step back.

V steps forward closer to where Jungkook was standing at. His stare at Jungkook was intense, which made the younger male feel nervousness.

"What's happening.. Taehyung?" Jungkook looks around seeing bunch of people watching them and obviously talking about them. He even spotted Jimin and Suga in the crowd.

Rather than worrying about the result V might get, he honestly just want to let out his feelings and enjoy the moment he reveals his love whether he gets rejected or not.

"This is for you." V handed the red roses he bought for Jungkook. The younger male receives it with a dismay, he was not ready for this. He hits V's face with the flowers and laughed out loud and then suddenly he remembers that a lot of people are watching them, he felt shy and nervous.

"Can we talk? Not here." Jungkook asked with his soft quiet voice.

"I need to tell you something first." V holds on Jungkook's hand.

"What is it?" Jungkook tittered.

Jungkook knows everything, but when it comes to love, he's such a fool. But honestly, Jungkook wanted to be good at love like everyone else. This kid was scared of giving everything and being forgotten.

Jimin went to V's back and pushed the boy closer, and even Suga, the other students goes to them pushing the two boys closer to each other. The people kept on pushing like there was a stampede happening, V wraps his arms to Jungkook's waist to secure the boy.

"I lov--"

"What's happening in here?!" Someone shouted, that stopped everyone from pushing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 0 12
Remember to love yourself before you love anyone else. The heart break is real..
91K 3.1K 51
falling in love is beautiful... but falling in love with the wrong person can destroy you...
49.5K 4.1K 24
What if you were decieving your heart during this whole time? What if your true love was actually... next door?
97.6K 3.5K 12
When you feel like no one except your brother and your childhood friend is there for you... someone entered your heart and gave you hope... {COMPLETE...