INFINTE | โœ”๏ธ

By DrmDllMr

Read and find out๐Ÿ˜‰ *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Four
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
Chpt 11
Chpt 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt 26
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
New book๐Ÿ“š
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜

Chpt 27

4.6K 184 60
By DrmDllMr

Dontrell pov

" hello? Mani you okay?" I asked as I got complete silence.

"Mani!"
"Y yes bbbbbaby?"i watched her smile tilting her head.

" m-"
" let me suck yo dick. Has your dick got bigger they say when you get older yo dick grows and it was already big so. Wait no I don't wanna suck yo dick no more it's gonna hurt" she pouted

My eyebrows frowned as I realized she was drunk. Mani doesn't even like the smell of liquor.

" how much did you drink baby?" If she was sober she would've cussed me out for calling her that.

" bbbaaby? Bibity bopity bop. I hate you you know that?" I looked down at the two toddlers in sleeping in my lap with a frown.

A drunk mouth speaks sober thoughts. A drunk person actions also shows who they really are. I also expected nothing else but for her to hate me.

" huh did you?" She slurred as she hiccuped
I nodded standing up walking into the living room.

I knew she was gonna continue so I stayed quiet.

" only one good thing came out of our relationship and that's my daughter" I smiled and nodded.

" and I really pray that she doesn't get your karma and get treated how you treated-"

" I have always treated you like a queen"
" not when you wear cheating on me, making babies without me, not when you disappointed and let me down all through out our relationship, not when you hit me that time, not when you broke me in the worst moment of my life, not when you said I cheated on you and got pregnant " like the whore I am". What about them times did you still treat me like a queen" she smirked holding eye contact with me. My breathing picked up as I felt my eyes brim with tears that I was holding back.

" now you want to cry? Cry I need you to cry so you can feel how I felt. I need you to cry so I know you feel back and I won't make you hurt"

" I can't wait till them niggas catch you"my eyes snapped towards the phone seeing her shaking her head.

" w-what?" I croaked out.
" I can't wait till then niggas catch you so you can be gone forever not temporarily"

" you want me to die?" I narrowed my eyes at her only for her to smirk.

" I want you to suffer. I want you to fall in love again and get cheated on. I want the person you fall in love with to break you down in the most unimaginable ways. I want you to feel a pain in your heart that makes you want to die." I let a tear fall. Feeling a pain in my chest.

I did a lot to this girl. I think overall I brought more pain and agony than I did love.

" ok" I whispered
" fucking stupid ass" she said before hanging up. I just stared at the phone as tears streamed down my face. My face was starting to feel dry, my eyes were burning, my head felt like it had been smashed into a concrete wall several times, my heart wanted to stop beating.

She didn't have to wait for me to fall in love with someone else so they could break my heart because she had already done that. The person I loved with everything in me and this world. Wanting nothing to die with me unless it was attending my funeral.

I suddenly threw my phone at the wall shattering it. I stood up without hesitation putting my foot through the tv. I didn't even care about the fact I now had glass in my leg.
I grabbed it throwing it into the stair case.

I cried as I punched everything in sight. I grabbed the game system throwing it against the wall.

My knuckles and leg was bleeding. I went to the dinning room punching the huge glass table multiple times. Hearing a crack in my fist each time also more blood.

Blood that's what I wanted to see.
This is the first time I'm going to give her something and be completing selfless. She wanted to see me hurt. She got it. She wanted to see me dead. She got it.

A couple minutes later I slid down on the floor holding my face in my bloody hands.

" babe"
" yes mamas?" I looked over my shoulder to see mani pouting. I chuckled before opening my arms which she gladly inbrased and climbed into my lap putting her head on my shoulder watching me play.

" I'm hungry" she mumbled I kissed her cheek.
" after this game we'll go get something"
" okay"
Thirty minutes later mani was softly snoring in my ear.

" baby get up" I put the controller to my side.
" I'm hungry"
" we finna go get something to eat ma" I stood up with her still attached to me.

" can we get subway and Wendy's?"
" which one?"

" both"
" pick one" I said sitting her down on the couch grabbing her slides.

" I want a subway but I also want a Wendy's burger and icee and they lemonade" she smiled probably thinking about y'all the food she is not going to eat.

I broke out of my thoughts when I heard a whimper. I looked up to see Amaya holding a bear and her other sand was holding draco's who was just rubbing his eyes yawning.

I just sat there and looked at them.

" damn girl" I groaned as she picked up her pace.

" oh my goodness" I smirked grabbing her hips and started thrusting myself into her.
" fuck yes daddy right there"

" you on birth control right"
" yup" she nodded.

I flipped us over putting her legs up and started going faster.

" dadie"
" go back in the room" I said groaning as I stood up. The glass in my leg was deep and I wasn't pulling it out no time soon.

" she had bad dweam" draco said.

" GO BACK IN THE FUCKING ROOM!!" I growled loudly. Draco mugged me before dragging his crying sister back to the room.

I cursed under my breath that I screamed at them before walking outside. Kicking everything in sight before the pain in my leg got so bad I couldn't even stand. I just collapsed on the patio crying my eyes out.

"Papas" I rubbed a hand down my face as I heard her voice.

" huh?"  I was still stuck on the fact that I not only cheated on this girl more times than I can count but I cheated and got one of them pregnant.

"  I'm going to get my car this weekend I saved up enough money" she cheesed bouncing on her feet.

" that's good mamas I'm so proud of you"  I kissed her cheek. It's nasty to kiss her lips considering what I just did. I have more respect for her than that.

" kiss?"
" huh?" She wrapped her arms around my torso looking up at me.

" kiss papa"
" I just gave you-"
" the lips" I blinked thinking of a quick lie.

" I just ate sum peanut butter"
" you ate peanut butter?" I nod
" okay"  she unwrapped her arms from my torso stepping back. 

" Dontrell imma ask you this and please don't lie to me"  I gulped chewing on my cheek

" I would never" I'm a psychotic liar.

" where you been?"
" home I didn't come to school because I didn't feel well my stomach was hurting"
" so what you do while you was at home?"

" umm sleep" I said in a duh voice.

" it was just you at your house and you didn't go anywhere else?"  I shook my head.

Truth is I was at home but I wasn't alone. As soon as the zaza and ja left I had company.  I didn't call them they called me.

" okay I'm so glad you feel better"
" me too" 

" I'm finna actually go in the house I'll see you later"

" give me a kiss"  she smiled softly grabbing my face kissing my lips. My eyes widened slightly. I couldn't push her off cause then it would be like why did I push her off. So I kissed her back.

She pulled away with a small smile shaking her head.
" I'll see you later" I noddded.

About to pull off something caught my eyes. A little red mark under my ear. If she saw that she would've said something unless she already knew and didn't care. Because she's doing the same thing.

" Dontrell baby!!" I looked to my side to see mani pops and moms There. Her daddy stepped over me caferully before kicking my feet on his way up the stairs making me wince.

Mama squared down next to me. She looked at me with pity.

" what going on?"
" I- I don't kn-know what t to dooo anymore" I cried

" with what?"
" her"

" I know but this" she gestured to the mess I made. " is unacceptable expecially when you got my grand babies upstairs"

At that moment pops walked outta my room holding both my babies in his arms. Amaya was crying her eyes out while draco was trying to shush her.

" call an ambulance cause he get in my car I'm hitting every speed bump" pops said.

" DADDIE I WANT MY DADDIE"
" shh sissy" 

" can you bring me her?" I asked moms as she nodded calling an ambulance.

" hey hey shhhh babygirl " i cooed as she cried in my arms.

" me sowwy I big grl"  she wiped her eyes

" hey big girls cry to"
" no uh"
" yup you see daddy cry" I bring her hand up wiping my tears.

" wah?"
" daddy hurt someone very important to him and they will never forgive him which makes daddy sad"

" meanie!! Hurt daddy"
" no baby daddy is the meanie"  she shook her head with a pout making her already chubby cheeks puff out.

" daddy nice me"
" well daddy was mean to someone very very very very mean"  she nodded yawning.

" you gotta go with mow mow and papa for a little bit alright"

" no"
" yeah baby daddy gonna come get you or mama ok?"

" me,'ma, dra dra and dadie go to park?"
" I don't know but daddy gonna try ok princess?"

" I wuc ou dadie"
" I love you more princess"

" ok let's go the ambulance is here"

________________________________

Vote+ comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 11.3K 51
My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy๐Ÿ˜˜ First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020
453K 20.6K 60
๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ณ๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐›. ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1/2 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. Cover b...
9.8M 362K 84
read to find out๐Ÿ˜‰
286K 7.5K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023