Challenging King Aiden |✔|

By chocolateballoon

"Why? Why me?" I said. Why is it my fate that has to be upside down? "You should be happy. Every women will d... More

A/N
Chapter-1 Friends
Chapter- 2 Bucket List?
Chapter- 3 Angel
Chapter- 4 Messages
Chapter- 5 Chains
Chapter- 6 Cupcake
Chapter- 7 Joke
Chapter- 8 Beach
Chapter- 9 Home
Chapter- 10 Princess
Chapter- 11 Lucky
Chapter- 12 Truth?
Chapter- 13 Jerk
Chapter- 14 Relax
Chapter- 15 Feisty
Chapter- 16 Evil
Chapter- 17 Immortal?
Chapter- 18 Dad?!
Chapter-19 Worried
Chapter- 20 Protective
Chapter- 21 No!!!
Chapter- 22 Disgusting
Chapter- 23 What?!
Chapter- 24 Miss
Chapter- 25 Fantastic
Chapter- 26 Married
Chapter- 28 Spy
Chapter- 29 Traces?
Chapter- 30 Memories?
Chapter- 31 Scar..
Chapter- 32 Was
Chapter- 33 Explain
Chapter- 34 A bit
Chapter- 35 Please
Chapter- 36 Sad
Chapter- 37 Blood?
Chapter- 38 Tattoo
Chapter- 39 Miss
Chapter- 40 Hurts
Chapter- 41 Fire
Chapter- 42 Order
Chapter- 43 Soul
Chapter - 44 Whipped
Epilogue
Cast
Ruthless Souls!!

Chapter- 27 Sir?

470 21 1
By chocolateballoon

Priscilla POV

"I would like to have popcorn to watch this drama." Rose muttered lowly. I was still in shock. He stood there with a huge smirk. I shrunk into my chair. What the heck?!

"That Bastard." Axel growled furiously. 

"What is going on?" Peter asked confused. My voice box was frozen.

Two guys entered the class. Aiden stared at me solely.

"They are your new students." Aiden introduced his eyes fixed on me. I gulped. The two guys bowed at their king. They were not students. They were guards. For me. 

"Now let's start the class." Aiden said and he turned to the board. I hated history. From birth. Along with Physics.

"Priscilla, you are pale." Peter said concerned.

"I am?" I asked trying to not look at Aiden.

"Yeah." Peter smiled.

"Class!!" Aiden roar voice pulled my attention.

His eyes were throwing glares at Peter. I turned to face the board. He looked angry.

"Now, May I know what you guys like to learn?" He asked. His eyes scanning the room for a sec.

"What is your age?" The girl behind me asked.

"That is an interesting question but let's save it for later." He said as he threw a wink.

My eyes hardened as I looked away. Peter was staring at me.  I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked.

"You look gorgeous." He stated. I smiled.

"Well, you are also good looking." I said. A wide smile spread on his lips.

"Well, I was a dick." He muttered.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I thought by fighting you I will have your attention. You never glanced at me." He said truthfully.

"You were the guy everyone liked." I reasoned.

"You liked me?" He asked. I thought for a sec.

"No." I said the truth.

"I liked you from the start." He said. I looked at his eyes for lies but found none.

"I don't know." I muttered.

"Your gorgeous eyes never looked at me." He said as he placed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"There!!" Aiden's voice boomed making me jump. I turned to see him pointing at me. 

"Yes, sir?" I asked as I stood up.

"You wanted something to share with the class?" He asked coldly. If looks could kill then Peter would have turned to ashes.

"No." I said loud and clear.

"Really?" He asked, his tone hard.

"Well, solid NO." I said as I sat back. Peter grinned at me.

Aiden looked fuming. He was furious. His eyes fixed at me. Soon the bell rang.

All stood up. I stood up and was about to exit the class with my friends but Aiden's voice stopped me.

"Miss Priscilla King, I would like to talk to you." His voice was hard. Did he call me Priscilla King? Well, yeah. Married.

"Rose, you can go. I will wait for Priscilla." Peter stated.

"Alone." Aiden growled. Peter looked at me.

"I join you guys in lunch." I said. He nodded.

"Sir?" I asked turning to Aiden. He closed the door, locking it.

"Priscilla." He called turning to me, slowly. I back away.

His eyes were black. Pure black.

"That dick. He touched you." Aiden snapped coldly.

Did Peter touch me? When did that happen? He was only touching my hair.

"My hair." I corrected him.

"Still he touched." He growled.

"So?" I asked innocently. He took predatory steps towards me.

I backed away as far I could. My back hit the bench. He stood in front of making it impossible for me to escape.

"So? He touch fucking mine!!" He growled.

"Why are you here?" I asked boldly.

"To protect you." He said darkly.

"From what? Your enemies? They come to my school?"  I asked sarcastically.

"From other males eyes." He stated, closing the gap.

I felt his fingers trace my arm leaving goosebumps. I closed my eyes. His finger reached my neck.

He was close. His breath fanning my lips. Few inches separating them.

"Things I want to do to you." He groaned. I felt my body react wildly. I shook my head throwing away my dirty mind. 

"Enjoying your time with that jerk?" He asked darkly. 

"H-He is my friend." I said lowly. 

"Friend? He wasn't looking at you like that." Aiden said as his hand settled on my waist. My breath hitched as he pulled me against his hard chest. He buried his face into the crook of my neck. 

"Aiden." I called trying to push him. 

"Babygirl?" He hummed against my skin, sending vibrations. 

"I have to go." I said. His grip tightened.

"Don't go." His words held a lot of emotions. 

"Aiden, we are in school." I pushed him away. He pulled away. His eyes were black full with desire. I felt my stomach do things by just looking him in eyes. 

"You look so tempting." He said huskily. I looked down. I look nothing tempting. Jean and a top. 

The bell rang signalling the next class. I rushed to the door. I opened and sprinted out to my next class. The guards merged into the students perfectly. My next class was Maths. That woman will eat me if I was late for her class.

She was about to enter the class but was stopped by our P.E sir. Thank god. They kept talking. I entered the class. My seat was empty. I smiled as I sat there. It took ten minutes for the teacher to finish talking.  

The class went in a blur. It was already time for lunch. We all sat down with our food. I got up and went to buy apple juice. I needed it badly. I bought it and was on my way back. 

Suddenly, Britany, Make-up Queen bumped into me. Her food spilt onto her top and my juice was all over mine.

"Are you fucking blind?!" I snapped coldly as I tried to remove the juice off me.

"Where were your eyes while walking?!" She snapped back. I felt my blood boil.  

"Don't make me cut off your tongue, Kid." I growled furiously. She looked taken back. 

"You!!" She shouted, her face turning red. 

"Yeah me?" I dared her to say a thing. It looked like no words came to her head.

"Don't you dare shout at me because next time I won't hold back. I will make your life a living hell." I warned as I turned on my heels to leave. But her words stopped me, making a smirk form on my lips.

"Go to hell!!" Her voice held fear as well as anger.

I turned to her slowly. My voice dark and low. There was pin-drop silence as they listened to my words. A dark smirk on.

"Bitch, I know. After all, I am the queen there."

**********************

Hey guys !!!!

Question of the day:-

Favourite type of car?

Please Vote &Comment!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 3.2K 41
ARRANGED MARRIAGE "I will not marry anyone. I don't care if it's for alliance, because we both know we don't need it!" I hissed back. Our mafia was o...
590 32 42
A little sneak peak of the story: He then reach my sweet spot and bit it harshly but the pleasure was overpowering the pain. My hands now moved to h...
8.4M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
10K 503 7
Two powerful men at each other's throats to get back for what the other did, except the cycle just continues. It never subdued, war, death, and anger...