Out of the ring part 4

By harperrose25

After Roman cheats on Nicole at his bachelor party, will he be able to make it up after finding out she is pr... More

Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Brie
Roman
Nicole
Nicole
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
BRIE
NICOLE
Roman
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
ROMAN
NICOLE
Roman
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
ROMAN
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
Roman
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NIA JAX
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
Roman
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
RANDY
ROMAN
BRIE
ROMAN
NICOLE
SASHA
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NEWS!
NICOLE
PART 5

NICOLE

176 12 6
By harperrose25

I am crying for about fifteen minutes now, trying to stop, but I can't.
" Hey! Hey! What's wrong?" Roman asks, running to me, after leaving the bathroom.
" Everything!" I say.
" Can you be a little bit more specific?" He asks, but I rather not talk. "Nicole, what's wrong?"
" Brie knows that I am with you. She knows I lied to her... "
" It's okay; you have no idea how grateful I am that you have given me this time to spend with you."
" It's not okay? Because I have given up so much to be with you, and it kills me that I may have to give up my relationship with my twin sister for you."
" But nobody said you had to do that."
" Yes, nobody had too. She will never come through on you being with me, and you won't ever like her."
" That's not true. I want a relationship with her."
" Then why did you ask me not to tell her about coming here."
" Because she would try to stop you from coming." He answers. I throw my head back in exhaustion at how ridiculous this is.
" I just have a lot of thinking to do; I am just going to ask you to leave me alone. And just let me think."
" Okay." He says.
" But, before you go, I just need to ask you one question."
" Yea, fire away."
" Did anything else happen in Vegas that I should know about? Tell me now, because if I find out later. I am going to be angry, and you will receive divorce papers."
" Nicole, I already-"
" Yes or no?"
" Baby-"
" ROMAN! Yes or No? Did you have sex with that whore in Vegas, other than the oral and making out?"
" Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.4K 71
Both Brie and Dean has been betrayed by their partners. With Nikki teaming up with Seth. Will Dean and Brie team up and destroy the sell out? [Compl...
8.3K 294 16
What happens when two broken hearts mesh as one? Find out in this Dean Ambrose & Brie Bella story. I found the cover for this story on Tumblr. So cre...
9.6K 614 80
After their car accident, Nicole and Roman must learn to work together as they prepare to bring their babies into this world.
6.1K 396 27
Nikki Bella was once the most popular,outgoing, happy, and entergetic teenage girl. But one day her life changed drastically, she got abused by her f...