Challenging King Aiden |✔|

By chocolateballoon

"Why? Why me?" I said. Why is it my fate that has to be upside down? "You should be happy. Every women will d... More

A/N
Chapter-1 Friends
Chapter- 2 Bucket List?
Chapter- 3 Angel
Chapter- 4 Messages
Chapter- 5 Chains
Chapter- 6 Cupcake
Chapter- 7 Joke
Chapter- 8 Beach
Chapter- 9 Home
Chapter- 10 Princess
Chapter- 11 Lucky
Chapter- 12 Truth?
Chapter- 14 Relax
Chapter- 15 Feisty
Chapter- 16 Evil
Chapter- 17 Immortal?
Chapter- 18 Dad?!
Chapter-19 Worried
Chapter- 20 Protective
Chapter- 21 No!!!
Chapter- 22 Disgusting
Chapter- 23 What?!
Chapter- 24 Miss
Chapter- 25 Fantastic
Chapter- 26 Married
Chapter- 27 Sir?
Chapter- 28 Spy
Chapter- 29 Traces?
Chapter- 30 Memories?
Chapter- 31 Scar..
Chapter- 32 Was
Chapter- 33 Explain
Chapter- 34 A bit
Chapter- 35 Please
Chapter- 36 Sad
Chapter- 37 Blood?
Chapter- 38 Tattoo
Chapter- 39 Miss
Chapter- 40 Hurts
Chapter- 41 Fire
Chapter- 42 Order
Chapter- 43 Soul
Chapter - 44 Whipped
Epilogue
Cast
Ruthless Souls!!

Chapter- 13 Jerk

626 23 0
By chocolateballoon

Priscilla POV

I groaned as I felt someone disturb me. I love my sleep more than my life. I moved away from the source of disturb. I felt something cold run down my neck. I felt someone breathing near me. I stiffened as soon I gained myself.

I snapped my eyes open to see darkness. Nothing but darkness.

"I shouldn't have watched that horror movie." I muttered to myself.

I got up from my bed. The moon was shining brightly through my open window. I closed it and went downstairs for water. I looked at the digital clock which shone brightly.

"Seriously? Two? I want to sleep." I muttered as the sleepily sipped my glass of water.

I went to the living room to see everyone loud asleep. So, These guys were protecting me? Dylan moved.

"Dylan, are you awake?" I asked.

"Priscilla. Come here." He said in sleep patting the place beside him.

"Priscilla, where are you? I am here to protect you!!" He shouted in sleep. I shook my head. Protecting me with eyes closed.

I laid on the couch and slept peacefully.

I felt the sun rays hit my skin heating it. I opened my eyes slowly. Is it already morning?

I got up and admired the view in front of me. Rose had her foot inside Axel's mouth. Dylan was hugging Max as if his life depended on it.

Skylar was rolled into the kitchen. What a beautiful start to the morning?

"Guys, get up. It's morning." I said loudly. Nobody woke up. I carefully placed my legs to go to the kitchen. I stepped on someone. As soon I stepped a loud cry filled the room. I jumped off.

"Women!! Why the fuck did you step on my jewel!!" Max yelled clutching his part. I smiled sheepishly.

"I didn't do it purposely." I said giving him a guilty look.

"Why are you yelling, Max?" Dylan asked getting up. He rubbed his eyes.

"Priscilla decided to make me sterile." Max groaned.

"Hi!! Good morning?" Dylan chirped ignoring Max.

"Good morning!!" I said. Soon everyone got up.

"Dylan, you were supposed to be awake lat night, right?" Axel asked.

"No. It's you." Dylan said.

"No, wait! It was Rose." Axel said turning to her.

"I passed to Skylar." She turned to Skylar.

"Yeah, after one hour I passed to Max." She stated.

"I gave that duty to Priscilla." Max stated. I turned to him. I looked at him bored.

"And when was that?" I asked.

"In my dreams." He said, rubbing his neck. God, Why is this stupid my bestie?

"Anyway, I am here safe and sound." I said in a final tone.

"Yeah. That is what matters." Max said with a nervous smile. Rose looked at me as if she was analyzing something.

"Well, Priscilla..." Rose started as she looked at me in horror.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Ring." She whispered lowly. I looked down at my hand and let out a scream. Shit!!! My eyes as wide as saucers. Didn't I throw this ring far away?

"HOLY FREAKING HELL!!!" I yelled as I removed the fucking ring off me.

"Guys!!!" I heard Skylar from upstairs.

We all rushed to the room. It was the room where I slept. Skylar looked like she just saw a ghost.

"What is it?" I asked concerned.

"T-There." She stuttered as she pointed to the mirror in front of her. I turned only to get a heart attack. What the fuck?! Words were scribbled on the mirror with lipstick.

'Dear Priscilla,

Running away from me? You thought it would be that easy? No matter where you go, I will come for you, Babygirl.

~ your sweet husband, Aiden.'

"THAT STUPID, IDIOTIC, LUNATIC, CRAZY JERK!!!" I screamed angrily. I officially hate this guy. I. OFFICIALLY. HATE. THIS. GUY!!

"I know I shouldn't make you angrier but I think there is a hickey on your neck." Rose commented. I viewed it in the mirror. There it was. I am going to kill this bastard.

"He is dead." I said lowly. I was so furious that I won't hesitate to stab him a hundred time right through his stomach.

"He was here. We better hide Priscilla somewhere else." Max stated seriously. My coffee turned cold.

"And where would it be?" I asked.

"What about-" Dylan started but I cut him.

"Guys. We are not cowards. I am not hiding anymore. He might be the King but not mine." I said seriously. Inside my blood was literally boiling.

"Is my girl being brave?" Axel asked wiping his fake tears.

"Was I not brave before?" I asked darkly. He looked taken back. He zipped his mouth shut, Which I appreciate.

"I am going home." I stated as I strode out of the house. I called my dad through the phone Rose gave me. He said he is on the way.

Soon, My dad's black car stood in front of me. I got in. My friends looked at me from the window. I waved at them as my dad drove off. I felt like I want to kill each and every soul that looked at me.

"Pumpkin, Is something wrong?" Dad asked.

"Is there something that is not wrong?" I snapped, my voice cold as ice.

"You wouldn't call me if something is seriously wrong." Dad stated calmly. I wish I was calm like me. That jerk is planning our wedding.

"Dad." I turned to him.

"What, pumpkin?" He asked softly. God, he knows how to calm me.

"Do you remember when you said you wanted me to study in New York." I muttered.

"I still want you to study there." He stated.

"I am ready to go." I said. The car came to a sudden stop making me hit my head.

"You are telling me you are ready to go?" My dad asked shocked. Even, I would be shocked if it was an urgent reason. I nodded.

"When?" He asked with a huge smile. My dad always wanted me to study there but I hated it. We never talked about it after the first time. I broke all the vase at home in anger.

"In half an hour." I stated.

"You are not joking, Right?" I shook my head.

"I will arrange our private flight. You go and pack your stuffs." He said as soon we reached home. I informed my mom and grandma. I packed my stuff immediately and rushed downstairs. Mom was still in shock.

I got into the car that dad arranged for me for the airport.

I bid byes. Harry, the driver drove off. We soon reached the destination.

I rushed to the plane that my dad arranged. The men weirdly bowed at me.

I ignored them. Weird is common.

I hurried inside the plane. My heart stopped as my eyes landed on the person sitting inside.

SHIT!!

Devil!!

*****************
Hey guys!!!

What do you think of Aiden?

Question of the day:-

Cold or Hot?

Please
Vote and Comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 9.8K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
2.7K 163 19
I tried to ignore them as he whispered seriously, "Eyes on me baby." FUCK IT!!! THOSEEEEE BUTTEERRFFLLIIEESS!!!! 'I know he is flirting, he gotta be...
8.4M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
168K 2.1K 37
College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming then soon desires. Her abductor was paid t...