Out of the ring part 4

By harperrose25

After Roman cheats on Nicole at his bachelor party, will he be able to make it up after finding out she is pr... More

Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Brie
Roman
Nicole
Nicole
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
BRIE
Roman
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
ROMAN
NICOLE
Roman
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
ROMAN
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
Roman
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NIA JAX
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
Roman
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
RANDY
ROMAN
BRIE
ROMAN
NICOLE
SASHA
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NEWS!
NICOLE
PART 5

NICOLE

236 14 5
By harperrose25

Birdie and I lay upstairs in Roman's and my room, as I watch tv and she plays on my phone.
" Your mom is going to kill me." I say to her because she doesn't like it when Birdie plays with technology. But I am not being lazy, I just been super restless all-day today, maybe its allergy.
It's been about 10 minutes, all signs are good since I don't hear Roman and Brie yelling at each other... Yet. I look over to see that my snack stash is empty ( Roman set it up for me when he leaves because he doesn't want me to overwork myself. ) or so I thought, I see one bag of popcorn all the way in the corner. " Gotcha." I say but as I lift my head, I begin to feel light-headed. " That's strange." I say opening up the bag, of the delicious popcorn. But as I am ready to pop one in my mouth, an instant sharp pain strikes my stomach. I drop the popcorn and start to moan, hoping it can control the pain. Birdie looks at me with her big eyes, with no clue what's going on. I wish she could open the door, and get some help. " It's fine. Everything going to be okay. Just Brea- Ahh!" I scream out.
In a couple of seconds, Roman followed by Brie bust into the room.
" Hey, what's wrong?" Roman says running to me. But I can't answer him, as I begin to cry. " Is it the baby?"
" I... Think... So." I say barely getting the words out. " Roman, I can't go through this again. I can't lose another baby... I just can't." He looks at me, probably just realizing that it was around the same time of my pregnancy when I lost the baby last time, and tries his best not to get emotional.
" Well, let's go to the hospital."
" No, because it won't make it true. Please, Just let me rest."
" No." He says." Brie, can you please take Birdie out of here. I am going to change Nicole into some more comfortable clothes before we go to the hospital." Brie does as he said and takes Birdie into another room. He disappears for a moment, only to come back with a clean pair of sweats pants for me to throw on. He starts to unbutton my jeans, but I resist pushing him off.
" Roman, I can't go through this again. Please don't make me."
" I am sorry, Nicole. But it may not be too late. Please let just get you into more comfortable clothes."
" Ahh!" I scream in pain. "Fine." I say I let Roman undress putting on some sweats and a t-shirt.

Once getting to the hospital, Roman gets a wheelchair and wheel me to the front desk. It's like I am living this a second time. I am seen immediately by the doctors since the hospital is nearly empty. But before I am taken to the back, Roman says.
" Everything will be okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.4K 71
Both Brie and Dean has been betrayed by their partners. With Nikki teaming up with Seth. Will Dean and Brie team up and destroy the sell out? [Compl...
3.9K 406 59
After Nicole and Roman, and their newborn twins, move to Orlando, they expect for life to be easier. But it's anything but that as they both face cha...
6K 396 27
Nikki Bella was once the most popular,outgoing, happy, and entergetic teenage girl. But one day her life changed drastically, she got abused by her f...
8.2K 292 16
What happens when two broken hearts mesh as one? Find out in this Dean Ambrose & Brie Bella story. I found the cover for this story on Tumblr. So cre...