Out of the ring part 4

By harperrose25

After Roman cheats on Nicole at his bachelor party, will he be able to make it up after finding out she is pr... More

Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Brie
Roman
Nicole
Nicole
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
ROMAN
NICOLE
BRIE
NICOLE
Roman
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
ROMAN
NICOLE
Roman
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
ROMAN
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
Roman
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NIA JAX
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
Roman
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
RANDY
ROMAN
BRIE
ROMAN
NICOLE
SASHA
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NEWS!
NICOLE
PART 5

ROMAN

243 12 4
By harperrose25

" You got to come man!" Dean says. " Like everyone is going to be there."
" I don't know man."
" When was the last we all had a boys weekend. We grind all year, take a break. The girl's do it like five times a year."
" No, they don't. It's only one. Plus, the girls didn't cheat in Vegas a month ago."
" Your worried about, Nicole?"
" Yea, we are doing good."
" Well, just ask her."
" I might, but she is going to be upset at me even asking her."
" Well... There she is now." I look down to see a face time request from Nicole.
" I will take this, and let you know." before I answer Dean start to make barking noises. " Goodbye, Dean," I say closing the door and going inside my hotel room." Hey, Baby. I wanted to ask you something..." As I am talking I recognize that I don't see my happy girl. " What's Wrong?"
" Brie and I got in this huge fight?"
" About what?"
" Because she mistreated you. And by the way, I am really proud of you for being the bigger person... You earned brownie points in my book."
" Thank you... but I just didn't want things to be awkward. So-"
" And that's what I told her. I was like at least he cares about your opinion. Roman, all my other ex's would not even care. It would be be Brie or them... and she knows I hate that so I don't understand why she is doing the same."
" I am sorry, Nicole. But things will get better, I think she is just being a protective twin and once she sees that things are going good, she will come through."
" Yea, but when will that be? I don't want to have the baby... And have it where the baby can see only you or her one at a time."
" Well, let me talk to her. We can go out for lunch, and just talk."
" Yea, that sounds good. And I will babysit Birdie."
" Good. But in the meantime, work things out with your sister. She is there to support you, and she can't do that if you guys are fighting. But I am going to get going, I need to take a shower... I smell awful from my match."
" Okay, goodnight. I love you." she says blowing me a kiss before hanging up. When I hang up the phone I go to my text immediately to text Dean.

I rather play it safe, and not upset her. I am just trying to keep my family together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1K 17
Leah wakes up in bed with Jacob after a drunken night. What will happen when she turns out pregnant? How will the pack react to the news? more import...
12.5K 536 30
(Sequal to Heartache ) Skylar and Roman have been through times together. They finally get that story book ending, they're getting married and Skylar...
10.9K 269 50
Nikki & Roman just got out of tough relationships and find it hard to move on but until they start having feelings for one another Its whole differen...
6.1K 172 27
So This is Part 2 In The We Found Love Series So We Left Off Nikki Finding Out That Roman Cheated On Her With Sasha Who he is Back With, Now Nikki Be...