Out of the ring part 4

Door harperrose25

After Roman cheats on Nicole at his bachelor party, will he be able to make it up after finding out she is pr... Meer

Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Brie
Roman
Nicole
Nicole
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
NICOLE
ROMAN
BRIE
NICOLE
Roman
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
ROMAN
NICOLE
Roman
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
ROMAN
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
Roman
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NIA JAX
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
Roman
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
RANDY
ROMAN
BRIE
ROMAN
NICOLE
SASHA
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NEWS!
NICOLE
PART 5

ROMAN

259 10 3
Door harperrose25

TWO WEEKS LATER
I spit out the remainder of the mouth wash, which started to burn my mouth before leaving and going into our bedroom. I see Nicole laying in our bed with the covers over her, as she devours the bag of chips in front of her and watches some reality... I don't know the name there are too many of them.
" Are you dressed yet?" I ask.
" No, you were in the bathroom."
" Well, I'm done. Go ahead." She signals me to come to her bedside only to pass me her bags chips.
" Here." She says throwing the covers to the side getting up and leaving. I was going to make a comment about not making her side of the bed, but I foresaw an argument coming. See I am learning not to start fights over stupid things.
" Hey, Nicole. I am going to load my luggage in the car because once we leave the appointment, I have to fly out and go to work. Are you okay to drive back?"
" Yea!" She shouts back.
" Okay, I will see you soon."

After loading my suitcase and double-checking to make sure I have everything, I wait and relax in the car, until she comes out. But while I wait I have the urge to do something that is eating me up inside. And I should do it now, but I feel bad about what happened with Brie two weeks ago. So I think it best that since she and her daughter will be staying with Nicole while I am gone, because my parents on our vacation, that I should make amends. 

" Hello?" She answers.
" Hey, it's Roman."
"  Is every alright with Nicole and the baby?"
" Yea."
" So why are you calling me?"
" Because I wanted to apologize for what happened. I feel bad about it, and I don't want it to be any bad blood when I see you. So again, I apologize and I hope you can forgive me."
" Roman, that's nice but I don't need an apology. But if you really are sorry treat my sister right.  I will see you later, Roman."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

10.9K 269 50
Nikki & Roman just got out of tough relationships and find it hard to move on but until they start having feelings for one another Its whole differen...
3.9K 406 59
After Nicole and Roman, and their newborn twins, move to Orlando, they expect for life to be easier. But it's anything but that as they both face cha...
7.3K 305 12
One night turned into forever. Nikki Bella Γ— Rusev Started: June 18, 2018 Completed: August 26, 2019 Cover by Ambrophobia
16.9K 1.3K 27
Every marriage has a secret, Brie's and Bryan's is no difference. Except their secret directly hurts Brie. However her knight in shinning armor is cl...