Only For Him {COLLINS #2} ๐Ÿ”žโœ“

By RehaJacob

"I hope you do realize that I am old enough to be your father." ~ Aoran Collins, a business tycoon, lost his... More

Only For Him [Collins #2]
Dedication
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX

XIV

6.8K 260 40
By RehaJacob

I will again remind you if you are against the idea of gerontophilia then this book is not for you. I don't want people to say it's disgusting.

"Why?" I asked.

He didn't reply but turned left and started walking toward his car, which was now out of the parking lot.

"Have you ever asked for a wish that didn't get heard?" I asked inquisitively, following him. He wasn't paying attention to me anymore. His driver came out and opened the door for him. He sat inside and indicated me to get in. The old driver went on the other side and opened the door for me.

As soon as I was in, the similar aroma of leather mixed with sugar daddy's cologne caught my nostrils. God! It was so fucking addicting.

"You did not reply, Mr Collins?" I chirped again. He gave me a serious look indicating me to shut up.

But! I had to ask him. I was so intrigued by his presence. It was like, there was magic in the air whenever he was around. Everything felt good whenever he showed up. He was driving me crazy even if the only thing he did was scolding me. But, today he asked me for a ride. For the first time, he initiated a talk!

"What did you ask for?" I asked again and he looked irritated. He loosened his tie and looked outside the window. C'mon! Reply me, man!

"Did you ever ask for something and it didn't happen?"

"No!" His voice was angry. Okay! Now, he looked normal.

"Then how can you say my wish will never be fulfilled?" I inquired.

He shook his head in irritation and looked at me briefly, "Because that's a myth. Just like your theory of conspiracy of universe."

"That's Paulo Coelho's. And how do you know it's a myth?" I asked.

The driver in the rear view signalled me to stay quiet but who cared. It was the first time I was talking to my sugar daddy. Although he was irritated but was replying to me.

"I know." He said and removed his suit jacket and kept it between us. My eyes went on wow mode again. I loved watching him in shirt. It always gave me the idea of how well built he was. Well! Hazel was right. He was into fitness. He was way too perfect. No doubt everyone found him hot! He closed his eyes probably to avoid my questions.

I shifted nearer to him and gazed at his sleeping form. He looked even more perfect. How could he be real? I smiled involuntarily gazing at him. I rested the side of my face on the backrest and kept looking at him as a slow music ran in the background.

May be he was tired. I moved a little closer and stared at him. Just then a memory flashed in my brain, which never happened before. My smile turned into frown as I looked outside the window on his side. I shook my head and focused on sugar daddy again.

I traced his body and when my eyes landed on his crotch my greedy eyes wanted a bare view. I wanted to grab him, make him hard and let him load his content in my mouth.

God! What had I become?

"Stop staring at me, Ms Abraham!" I shuddered and tore my gaze away from his crotch.

Heat made way to my cheeks, almost burning me in embarrassment. I gulped down and looked out of the window. Five minutes down, and my gaze was fighting to have a peek at his crotch again. Greedy, greedy eyes were so shameless that they involuntarily went there. But, this time my eyes landed on his hand.

My heart recoiled in its position. I wanted to ask him about the ring. Hazel had said that he was single then what did that ring mean? I wanted to know and I had to know.

"Is your wife a designer, Mr Collins?" I asked.

He did not reply but opened his eyes slowly. He frowned and looked at me. "How do you know?" He said.

And then, my heart was broken!

Hazel lied!

Something inside me felt ripped apart and I didn't know why I was feeling that way. He was just a plain crush then what did this sudden heart rush mean? I was so jealous of whosoever she was. I didn't want him to belong to somebody else. I wanted him to be with me but then he never looked at me.

"I just felt like she was." I replied, making sure that I didn't sound dull.

He nodded his head and looked away from me. Surely, he was one loyal man. He didn't even kiss me when I gave him full indication that I wanted one. He surely loved his woman and it somewhere broke my heart. Every guy I wanted in my life had loved me back but now I was in a mess. I didn't know how to deal with thing. I didn't know how to handle the craving to be with a man who was already claimed.

"You were right, Mr Collins." I said when the heaviness in my chest had started suffocating me.

He didn't say anything. "About the shooting star thing and the universe conspiring thing." I completed my sentence. He still didn't say anything. I didn't understand my feelings. It was betraying me. I had never felt this low ever in my life.

When the car came to halt, I looked out. It was in front of my apartment. With a heavy heart, I stepped out and shut the door behind me. I felt crumbled up when I saw his car going away. It felt so similar, the heartache, the words and the aura. It was devastating and I could just wonder, was he a plain crush?

***

"Are you crying?" Rose enquired, looking at me.

"What? No!" I was really feeling low but it didn't mean that I was crying.

"What happened?" She asked. I didn't know what to tell her. She was always against the idea of me finding Mr Collins hot. She was always afraid that it would risk our internship.

"Just the eyestrain. I will take shower and then come back." I said removing my suit jacket. I removed my hair from the bun and took a breath of relief. I didn't understand the idea of compulsion on hairstyles too. It was like as if we were in military.

Just then my phone chimed which grabbed my attention. It was a text from Hazel.

Hey! When should I come to pick you up?

I was going to kill this girl. She gave me hopes and due to her assurance my crush on sugar daddy strengthened. If she hadn't lied then maybe I could have stopped this crush from developing or flourishing.

I don't think I can make it.

Why?

Feeling low. Not in a mood to attend a party.

C'mon! I don't have any friends coming. Please.

I sighed. I was going to punch her pretty face as soon as I see her.

You lied about sugar daddy.

Lied?

You said he is single as fuck.

I waited for her text but it didn't come for a long time. So, when I decided to go in for the shower, I heard my phone chime. I grabbed my cell phone and looked at the laughing emoticons from her side.

Are you this serious about him? She asked with a laughing emoticon.

I don't know. He said that he is married and it didn't go well with my heart.

He lied. Her text appeared on the screen. Stupid mechanic! How did he even know about sugar daddy? Her stupid guessing games!

Really? And how do you know that?

I know. Come over and I'll prove it to you. I received another text from her.

I read her text and frowned. She was definitely lying again. I didn't want to believe her but then a part of my brain yelled to hear her once. And if sugar daddy was married then my eyes could party gawking at the hot men in her party.

"Rose?"

She hummed busy texting someone on her phone. That stupid smile on her face said something else. May be she was chatting with her new male friend that she made two months ago.

"There's a friend of mine. She is throwing a party tonight. Do you want to come?" I asked.

She looked up at me and raised her brow.

"Free food. Free booze." I smiled.

"We aren't old enough to drink." She reasoned. When had it ever been a problem?

"We have fake IDs too." I winked.

She thought for a while and texted someone on her phone. Then, she looked up at me and bit her lip.

"Umm...Actually, I was thinking of seeing someone tonight."

"That guy?" I asked referring to the guy she was chatting these days. She nodded her head. I sighed and got up. Everyone around was having a good romantic life while I was cursed to not have one. Even if I had it wasn't with whom I wanted and at the end things always broke apart.

"Make sure you get laid. I can't deal with your frustration." She yelled behind me and I made note of it. I couldn't deal with the heaviness in my heart and the frustration between my legs all at once.

***

After an hour I was dress in my simple spaghetti strap red dress which reached till my mid legs. I braided my hair and put some makeup one. I needed to trap one man tonight anyhow. I painted my lips cherry red and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked alright.

"All the best, Ursula!" I smiled at my reflection.

I had already shaved my thirsty pussy, who was begging me to get it filled with some juices. It was now soft and smooth. I looked at my appearance once more. My push up bra was doing a great job in enhance my breast and forming a cleavage, which I never had in my life.

I walked out of the apartment as Hazel had texted me that her dad wasn't permitting her to leave which was why she had sent someone to pick me up and said that she would see me in the party.

As soon as I reached the car I saw Yanez come out. I frowned looking at him. Why was this brute invited at the party? He looked up at me and frowned.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Selling eggs." He replied.

I frowned. I didn't understand why he hated me for no reason. He opened the door for me but I settled for the passenger seat. He snorted sharply and came on the driver's side. When he ignited the car, I asked, "Are you Hazel's friend?"

"No!" He replied.

Okay! But, you could have said it politely.

"So, what kind of party is it? Are all employees invited?" I asked.

"Few." He replied.

"Why did you come to pick me up?" I asked.

"Ma'am's grandma asked me." He replied. I frowned, "Ma'am?"

He didn't say anything but then I nodded my head.

"Are you her junior mechanic?" I asked.

He looked at me briefly and shook his head. "Ma'am is not a mechanic."

Wait! What? Neither she was a janitress nor a mechanic then who was she?

***TO BE CONTINUED***

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256 8 46
"Why does Dad call you his Plum Blossom?" he asked his older sister. "Because she never gives up," their father replied. ...
529K 22.2K 81
[18+ audience] "Be mine." "F-for how long ?" I stuttered asking him bluntly. "Forever!" He mumbled and pecked my forehead sending me to cloud nine...
Blackout. [COMPLETED] By Eve

Mystery / Thriller

8.8K 154 26
A person's life is shaped and moulded around their history and their future. Their memories and secrets create the person that they are, and their ho...
75 4 10
Stucked in his dead daughter's memories. The father is trying to escape the weird dreams. The loop of time in dream is not ending but how it first st...