Challenging King Aiden |✔|

By chocolateballoon

"Why? Why me?" I said. Why is it my fate that has to be upside down? "You should be happy. Every women will d... More

A/N
Chapter-1 Friends
Chapter- 2 Bucket List?
Chapter- 4 Messages
Chapter- 5 Chains
Chapter- 6 Cupcake
Chapter- 7 Joke
Chapter- 8 Beach
Chapter- 9 Home
Chapter- 10 Princess
Chapter- 11 Lucky
Chapter- 12 Truth?
Chapter- 13 Jerk
Chapter- 14 Relax
Chapter- 15 Feisty
Chapter- 16 Evil
Chapter- 17 Immortal?
Chapter- 18 Dad?!
Chapter-19 Worried
Chapter- 20 Protective
Chapter- 21 No!!!
Chapter- 22 Disgusting
Chapter- 23 What?!
Chapter- 24 Miss
Chapter- 25 Fantastic
Chapter- 26 Married
Chapter- 27 Sir?
Chapter- 28 Spy
Chapter- 29 Traces?
Chapter- 30 Memories?
Chapter- 31 Scar..
Chapter- 32 Was
Chapter- 33 Explain
Chapter- 34 A bit
Chapter- 35 Please
Chapter- 36 Sad
Chapter- 37 Blood?
Chapter- 38 Tattoo
Chapter- 39 Miss
Chapter- 40 Hurts
Chapter- 41 Fire
Chapter- 42 Order
Chapter- 43 Soul
Chapter - 44 Whipped
Epilogue
Cast
Ruthless Souls!!

Chapter- 3 Angel

1K 35 1
By chocolateballoon

Aiden POV

I found her at last. My baby girl. After these many years, I found her.

I lifted her as I walked towards the car that I parked far away.

My eyes were fixed on her angelic face. She grew into hell out of hot women.

Her hair was dark and long. Pulled into a messy ponytail. Few strands hanging.

Her long eyelashes making her look like an angel born to tame my demons.

My eyes lingered at her lips. Those pink lips were tempting but I held back.

I was glad that I came out of my castle for a ride with Zavian and his family.

They returned while I was roaming around. When I first saw her there on the swing I lost myself.

There she was glazing at the sky with lots of thoughts. As soon our eyes met, that sec I knew it was her.

She was my baby girl. She is.

I opened my car door and placed her in carefully. She was drunk and searching for me.

That filthy rogue dared to scare her. If I had a chance then I surely would kill that rogue first.

I got into my seat and drove off. I called Daniel, a demon who was somewhat close to me.

"What the fuck do you want, Aiden?" He asked coldly.

"Dude, that not the way to speak to your King." I chuckled.

"Majesty,  what can I do for you?" He asked sarcastically.

"I need your help." I stated.

I heard him sigh.

"Bro, I am with my mate." He reasoned. I thought for a sec.

"Bring your mate with you. I need your help." I said.

"Why don't you call Zavian?" He asked.

"Planning to. I would need a lot of help." I said and hung up.

I called Zavian. He took the longest to pick.

"Aiden." He answers. His voice was dangerous than anything.

"Give the phone to Iris." I stated.

"What do you need?" He asked lowly. I could feel him glaring hard.

"Iris!!!" I yelled. In no sec the phone was given away.

"Aiden." Iris sweet voice called.

"Iris, I found her." I said. I heard her gasp.

She always encouraged me to search for her. I lost hope when I travelled all around just for her.

"Are you serious?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. I need you guys. She seems the one to kick ass and escape." I said as I glanced at the devilish angel sleepy beside me.

"You better don't scare her." Iris warned.

"I won't." I said and ended the call.

"Aidey..." I froze hearing the angelic voice beside me.

I turned. She was asleep. She called me. She used to call me that when she was a kid.

I felt a warm feeling spread my heart. She might remember me.

"Aidey..." She muttered again wanting me to stop the car and pull her in my lap.

I parked my car in front of my castle and got out.

I went to her door and opened it. She was sleeping. Smiling.

I lifted her bridal style and made my way in. She snuggled into my chest.

"Why did you leave me, Aidey?" She asked softly.

Was she sleeping talking? I think so...

"I never meant to leave you, baby girl." I whispered as I entered my bedroom.

I placed her on my bed slowly.  I turned around to leave.

But.

She caught my arm. I smiled as I removed her arm and went out.

Iris and Kaira, Daniel's mate stood outside. They looked happy.

For me.

"She is fast asleep." I stated. They nodded.

"We will stay here. She would freak out in the morning." Kaira said. Iris nodded.

"Okay." I said and turned to leave them.

I went to my office. I started going through the paper.

There was a hell of a lot of work. Letters from humans wanting death.

I need to segregate them and grant some of them. I signed few papers. It took five hours. I looked at the clock. It was already past midnight.

I leaned on my chair and closed my eyes as my Angel's face filled my mind.

Her sweet smile haunted me.

I remember her words like as if it was told yesterday.

"Aidey, Promise me you won't leave." Her innocent voice always made me smile. Ten-year-old Priscilla sitting on my lap.

"I promise." I caught her pinky finger with mine. She smiled.

"Forever?" She asked.

"Until I die." I stated. Her eyes widen as she slapped her hand onto my mouth.

"You can't die!!" She shouted. Her eyes welled up.

"Baby girl, my death will never come." I chuckled. I am the King of Hell.

"Will I?" She asked curiously.

"No." I answered. She has to go through the ritual.

"We will be together forever." She exclaimed and leaned onto my chest falling asleep.

I smiled at the memory. It wasn't me who left. Probably she doesn't even remember.

Her eyes held curiosity when she first saw me in the park. I wanted to pull her into my arms.

But I held back when her friend stood there watching me.

She called Priscilla. My eyes were already glowing in the happiness of finding Priscilla.

Priscilla turned. I bet her friend saw me. Her eyes were wide as saucers.

I smirked and walked away.

I cracked my necked feeling tired as I stood up and walked out. I went to my window looking at the forest around the castle.

My guards stood in their places alert. Good.

I went to my room. Priscilla looked peaceful.  Sleeping. I went to her. Gorgeous.

I admired her beauty.  She was purely an angel. I heard that she changed a lot.

She kicked asses. I smirked. My classes didn't go in vain.

Yeah, I used to teach her self defence from her birth. I knew she would need it.

She must be strong.

I removed my shirt and went to my bathroom for a shower. I needed one.

I turned on the shower. I took a quick bath. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out.

Light flashed the room as soon I stepped out. Then I heard her.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!"

*******************
Hey Guy!!!

What do you think about Aiden? 🤔

Question of the day:-

Play truth or dare with your crush or hide and stay in your crush's room for 24 hours?

Please
Vote & Comment !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 163 19
I tried to ignore them as he whispered seriously, "Eyes on me baby." FUCK IT!!! THOSEEEEE BUTTEERRFFLLIIEESS!!!! 'I know he is flirting, he gotta be...
1.5M 30K 20
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...
196K 3.2K 41
ARRANGED MARRIAGE "I will not marry anyone. I don't care if it's for alliance, because we both know we don't need it!" I hissed back. Our mafia was o...
337 31 14
It all started out well. Loving boyfriend, my mom healing from cancer, supporting friends and a good job. Scratch all that. It all changed when I dis...