my bestfriend's brother

By schnappleapples

~If you like Noah Schnapp, this story's for you~ This story is about a girl named Angel who has a huge crush... More

Introduction- Getting to know Angel
Chapter 1: Miss Me?
Chapter 2: Interrupted
Chapter 3: Say Cheese
Chapter 4: Containing Myself
Chapter 5: FaceTime
Chapter 6: Princess
Chapter 7: The Tree
Chapter 8: The Hospital
Chapter 9: More Than Friends?
Chapter 10: Not Your Type
Chapter 11: Birthday Present
Chapter 12: Liar, Liar
Chapter 13: Bad Girl
Chapter 14: Starbucks
Chapter 15: Betrayal
Chapter 16: La Devotee
Chapter 17: Ashamed
Chapter 18: Surprises
Chapter 19: Betrayal Pt. 2
Chapter 20: The Past
Chapter 21: Far From Great
Chapter 22: Don't Go
Chapter 23: Save Me
Chapter 24: New Neighbor
Thanks!
Chapter 25: The Party
Chapter 26: The Party Pt. 2
Chapter 27: Apologies
Chapter 28: All My Fault
Chapter 29: Asleep
T a g g e d
Chapter 30: Memories
Chapter 31: The Brown-Haired Boy
Chapter 32: Get Out
Chapter 33: Symptoms
A/N
A/N: Face Reveal?
Face Reveal :,)
Chapter 35: Just Friends
Chapter 36: Just Friends Pt. 2
Chapter 37: Just Friends Pt. 3
Chapter 38: Baby Steps
Chapter 39: Feelings
Chapter 40: Anniversary
Chapter 41: Missing You
Chapter 42: Friends... For Now
lemme clear this up
hi
Chapter 43: Where Are You?

Chapter 44: Doll face

373 7 6
By schnappleapples

(a/n: i can't thank you enough for 100k+ it truly warms my heart considering the amount of times i left wattpad and how lame i think this book is lmao. i can't promise when's the next time i'll be back, but i most likely don't plan on discontinuing, just need some time especially now that i'm getting older. your patience is appreciated ily❤️)

[lowercase intended]

Heaven's POV:

i don't need anyone or anybody. i'm doing just fine on my own. i left everything behind so they wouldn't be able to trace me. my clothes, my phone, everything.

i wanted to start over away from everyone. i felt bad that i practically begged my family not to say anything. i asked them to pretend that i disappeared and made sure that it didn't look like i ran away. they didn't actually involve the police, my mom just lied to make it seem believable.

i'm currently hiding out in a little shed my dad had built for me and my sister jordan that isn't too far away from our house. it has every necessity that i need. water, food, a bed, even some games for me to play when i'm bored. the only reason we have this thing is because my dad tried to make it his "man cave" to get away from us when we were pestering him. he never did make it his man cave.

to be honest, i don't know why i did this. i just wanted away from that friend group and away from noah. things were better before i met them, things were better before i moved here. this place turned me into a terrible person. or maybe i was just a terrible person all along. i took noah away from angel when i clearly could tell he wasn't over her. she meant everything and more to noah and i guess i just felt jealous, so i cheated on him. i cheated because i knew no matter what i did, i would never mean that much to noah as much as angel did.

i could've just broken up with him, sure, but i didn't want them to get back together. i wanted him all to myself which is so selfish of me. now it's just better if i stay away so if they do decide to get back together, i won't have to be there to see it. i didn't even like the person i cheated on him with, i was just bored. i met him at one of noah's barbecues because he was the son of his mom's friend. noah didn't know him well but he knew him enough to know who i cheated on him with.

i sink into the soft blankets on the bed and pondered on what i should do next.

what should i do? should i tell them all the truth? keep my distance? i don't know this is all so confusing and i'm sure they don't even care, especially after all the damage that i caused. even if i apologize i probably won't be welcome into that friend group anymore. maybe i should write a letter? just to let them know i'm okay? no. they probably forgot about me anyways.

i shake away the negative thoughts in my brain. it doesn't matter i can just make new and better friends. it's summer everyone is outside having fun and enjoying themselves i'm sure i can meet somebody somewhere...

hopefully.

Angel's POV:

a few more days had gone by and there was still no news in regards to heaven. although everyone is worried sick right now, something tells me that she's fine. i just have a constant gut feeling that she's in hiding. for what reason? who knows, but the way she just abruptly ended our friendship and instantly ended the relationship between her and noah was quite odd.

my trailing thoughts were interrupted by noah groaning in his sleep. i had came over his house because i promised him i would comfort him, but all he's been doing is napping. i've just been sitting here in his room watching tv as he lays next to me. i made sure to maintain my distance because god knows once he tries to pull me in to cuddle, i won't be able to resist.

it's 4:20 pm. he's been asleep for 2 hours. i should probably wake him up.

"hey, noah?" i say gently as i place my hand on the back of his head.

no response.

"noahhh!" i say a little louder while shaking him ever so slightly. noah slowly bats his eyes and yawns.

"geez, your breath stinks!" i complain while i jokingly cover my nose.

"oh shut it," noah says while chuckling. he stands up and walks into his bathroom, shutting the door behind him. i'm assuming he's taking care of that breath of his. i laugh silently to myself and take this opportunity to go check on chloe.

i felt bad. i felt like a horrible best friend. it felt like ever since i met everyone else, i've been talking to them more or hanging out with noah. i made a silent pact to myself to never do something like that again to my bestfriend. especially after the fact that i almost lost her...

i slowly, but surely, make my way towards chlo's room. i peeked my head inside the cracked door to find her humming softly to herself. i couldn't figure out what she was humming, but i didn't want to scare her because she hadn't noticed my presence yet. i knock on the door while walking in quietly. she still manages to jump at the unexpected sight of me.

i giggle, thinking about how much of a scaredy-cat she is.

she sighs, already knowing what i'm giggling about. "shut uppp, it's not funny!" chloe whines jokingly. "yeah yeah, scoot over!" i tell her. she moves over to create more space for me.

"so how have you been holding up?" i ask her. she shrugs.

"eh, i'm alright you know? i could be better, but i bet that's how everyone is feeling. how about you?"

"the same really. how do you feel about heaven's disappearance? you think you have a clue where she is?"

chloe shook her head. "no idea at all. i wish i did, just to know if she's safe,". chloe's sentence trails off as if she was thinking of what to say next. i stared at my feet doing the same.

i've never felt awkward when i'm talking to chloe, so why do i feel it now?

"i-" chloe started, but she was interrupted by noah swinging her door open.

"hey angel? can i, uh, talk to you?" he asks shyly.

"did you fix your breath first?" i joke. noah rolls his eyes playfully. "yes doll face i did." he responds sweetly. i don't know why, but that made my heart tingle a bit. i quickly pull myself together.

"alright. i'll be right back chlo!" i say while blowing her an air kiss. she laughs and pretends to catch my kiss. "i'll be waiting," she says as we both laugh hysterically. i was glad that awkward tension was gone.

i walk out of her room and make my way back towards noah's room while he was following behind me. he was oddly quiet, i didn't know what he wanted to talk to me about, i assumed it was about heaven. i plopped down on his bed as he inched his way towards the other side of the bed. he grabbed my hands and held it in his.

oh please don't do this to me right now noah, i thought as my heart started to tingle. i missed holding his hands. i just missed him altogether. all of the comforting him was just eating me alive. here i am making him feel better about his ex when he should be with me.

jeez angel pull yourself together.

noah started to speak which instantly snapped me out of my thoughts and brought me back to reality.

"i hope you'll be relieved when i tell you this," he said slowly. i leaned forward slightly, encouraging him to continue talking without getting too close.

"and i know it was a long time ago, but i just couldn't find the right time to tell you because me and heaven started dating after you and i broke up and i felt like if i lied to you then it would be a valid reason for you to hate me. i don't know why i wanted you to hate me it doesn't even make sense to me now that i think about it, i guess i was just trying to find an excuse to-"

i interrupted him. "noah, slow down please," i said with a small smile. he took a deep breath and continued.

"i really didn't want you to hate me, i just wanted to use an excuse so i wouldn't feel like a complete asshole. i was trying to give you an actual reason why i broke up with you... i'm going to be one hundred percent honest with you," he said softly.

"okay, i'm listening,"

"i didn't actually cheat on you with millie. you can go through the messages if you want because i still have them. i- i don't know why i told you that. i was trying to give you a reason on why we needed to break up, but i couldn't and that was the first thing that came to mind. i'm sorry. i now realize that telling you that lie made everything worse. i never cheated on you i swear! the kissy emojis were from millie because she was mocking me about how, um, in love i am with you,"

i swear that last sentence made my heart stop.

he's in love with me?

i only wanted one thing right now, even though i tried so hard not to i couldn't help it. i just missed him so much.

i moved my hands from out of his and grabbed his face and gently kissed his lips. noah was surprised for a split second, but instantly kissed me back. he placed one hand on my chin and the other in my hair. he was caressing my chin while kissing me slowly. i swear everytime he did that it made me melt into a million pieces. he grabbed my waist to scoot me closer to him. he seemed desperate to kiss me.

after a few more pecks he let go of the kiss and kissed my forehead.

"god, i've missed you so much doll face, you can't even imagine how long i've wanted to do that," noah admits while snuggling his head into my shoulder.

i slowly play with his hair while i quietly say, "i've missed you too,"

(a/n: do u guys still want puns or no and u can be honest LOL but for now here's a pun

i'm a big fan of white boards, they're quite reMARKable😏

gross)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 1.6K 34
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?" Highest tags: #21 in not completed and #1 in Chloe Schnapp #3 in noah Schnap...
200K 3.1K 36
Highest ranking: NO.1 on #noahschnapp!!! You and THE Noah Schnapp were best friends until Noah got caught up in his acting career. Then one day you b...
380 133 22
Maddison Porter has gone through some heartache in her life, when she was 13 years old she was involved in a car accident which killed her mother and...
2.3K 32 22
A Noah Schnapp x Female Reader story POV: What happens if YOU join the cast of Stranger Things? Do you get along with the cast? Do you have a budding...