Formula 1 Imagines/stories

By mona_vt

Only 2022 drivers Requests are open More

L.Norris - Hurts To See You With Her (P1)
Request
C.Sainz Jr. - New Years
L.Norris - Hurts To See You With Her (P2)
D. Ricciardo - Jealous
List:
L. Hamilton - Is this a game for you?
L.Hamilton - Dance with me
C.Leclerc - Here comes the bride
C. Sainz - Fight
M. Verstappen - Press Officer
A. Albon - Now that you can't have me
S.Vettel - Living On Standards
D. Ricciardo - Secret Love Song
M.Verstappen - Teammates
L. Norris - 10 Years from now
A. Albon - Now that you can't have me (Part 2)
L. Hamilton - Unsteady
D. Ricciardo - Country Love
L. Hamilton - Divorce
L. Norris - Meeting Royals
L. Norris - Kissing Booth
D.Ricciardo - Pranks
C.Sainz - Lando's Sister
M.Verstappen - Dutch love
C.Leclerc - Bet
L.Norris - Fight
M.Verstappen - Engagement
Mick Schumacher - Model
C.Leclerc - Bet (Part 2)
D.Ricciardo - I'm pregnant
C.Leclerc - Coincidence
K.Raikkonen - Fights
M.Verstappen - Everything Unexpected
L.Norris - Boxing
A/N Important!
M.Schumacher - Proud
L. Stroll - You're a work of art
G.Russell - Win
D.Ricciardo - Country Love (2)
M.Schumacher - Break up
Lando Norris - 1000 Daisies
D.Ricciardo - Way back to you
Update!
Lando Norris - Traitor
M.Verstappen - Crash

L.Norris - Jealous

12K 164 3
By mona_vt

Requested by  Lu_story

******

*Lando's POV*

I sit next to Luisa, my girlfriend, and her best friend and also my friend, Carlos. They are talking about one of the things they did when they were younger. This always happens when we hang out. We are currently in a bar and I'm third-wheeling. I know without Carlos I would've never met Luisa but he is always with us. Every date, every race, everywhere. The only time we have alone time is when we are in bed or when Carlos is in Spain. I love it when he is in Spain, then I can finally have my girlfriend for myself.

"I wrote our names up for our favourite song," Carlos says and I look at Luisa and she smiles brightly. She has never smiled at me like that before.

"You didn't?" She questions and he nods his head rapidly. Just come kill me now. Here we go again.

"Oh yes I did," Carlos says and he stands up dragging Luisa with him. I sit as always on the chair looking at them having a time of their life. 

Wannabe by the Spice Girls starts playing and they start singing. I will admit that it's quite funny because neither of them can sing but it's entertainment at best.

The song finishes and they both drop onto the chairs next to me. "Babe, wasn't that a show?" I just nod while Carlos gives her a big hug.

"I have to go but I'll see you at next week's race and don't miss me too much," Carlos says while hugging her. Okay, you can let go now. I sigh to myself and take another sip. 

"Oh, please..." Luisa says but I interrupt her.

"Bye Carlos, Mate. See you at Spain," I say shaking his hand after they break away because of my voice. Carlos nods at us grabbing his stuff and waves at us.

"What's wrong?" She asks immediately after Carlos is out of sight. I look at her confused. "You look mad."

"Not at all," I say trying not to start a fight. She just rolls her eyes and grab her coat and put it on. She gives me the face, the I-know-your-lying-if-you-don't-tell-me-now-your-sleeping-on-the-couch face. I hate that face, It's been a while since I slept on the couch and I'm not planning on doing it again because let me tell you, it's uncomfortable.

"Fine, I'll tell you at home," I say because I know she will make a scene if she finds out. She smiles at her win and I sigh in defeat.

I open the McLaren door for her and she climbs in thanking me. I jog over to the other side and climb in and start the car up. "Did you like our performance tonight?" She asks and my fingers became white from the pressure I'm putting on the steering wheels.

"Yeah sure," she puts the radio up high and starts singing to her favourite song. I love when she sings and pretend she has a crowd in front of her. She is the most adorable sweet creature on this planet. 

"I should audition for X-Factor, don't you agree?" I know she's joking because she doesn't like crowds and she likes being a journalist where she can express herself.

"As if you would," I snicker a laugh and she playfully punches me.

We arrive at our home and she runs in the house for some reason. "I have to pee!" she shouts, there's the reason. I close the door behind me and lock it. Her phone starts ringing which is on the countertop, it's Carlos. I decline the call, as much as I like Carlos I want to have tonight with my girl with no distractions.

"Who was that?" She comes in rubbing her hands on her hips to dry them. 

"Carlos, but I declined," I say not regretting my decision at all.

"Why?" She asks crossing her arms.

"Because I want you all for myself," I say and start tickling her. She starts laughing hysterically and I drop her on the couch still tickling her. Yeah, the famous uncomfortable couch.

"Stop!" She shouts and tries to wriggle out of my grip and tickles.

"Not until you promise to spend time with me," I say as we both laugh.

"I promise to not spend time with you," she jokes and I keep tickling her. "I'm joking, I promise!" I let go of her and her face is red from all the laughing.

I put a piece of her hair behind her head and lean in to kiss her. Just before I reach her lips she turns her head and lets my lips connect to her cheek. "You monster!" I say and she stands up and runs away.

"That's what you get for tickling me!" She shouts while I chase her. She suddenly trips and falls making me fall on her.

"Are you okay?" I ask her while she lays underneath me. Her eyes are closed, what is she doing now?

"Only a true loves kiss can wake her up," she says in a different voice. She can be passed out but she decides to play games with me.

"Then she will never wake up," I joke and just before she can say anything else I connect our lips. She puts her hands in my hair and I turn us over so she's on top.

"I love you," I say and she smiles.

"I don't have a choice." I love our relationship, there is never a dull moment between us. We always joke but we know when to be serious.

"You are Carlos' best friend right?" A fan I assume asks when Luisa and Carlos walk with me. "Can I please get a picture with you?" She asks and pushes her phone in my hands. She pulls Carlos and Luisa to her sides and they all smile. "I really like you guys together, when are you going to date?" I don't blame her, they are always together. I feel the regular feeling, jealousy. I didn't know that if I start dating Luisa that I will be dating Carlos too. I take a couple of pictures and give the girl her phone.

"No no, I'm dating Lando," Luisa says and I smile waving awkwardly at her. She looks at me disappointed.

"Oh, well, my mind isn't going to change. Anyway, thanks a lot for the photos. Bye." She finally walks away and I look at Carlos and Luisa laughing.

"Seriously?" I ask.

"What? Carlos and I are both in a relationship," Luisa says and I frown.

"Why don't you want to put me on your Instagram? I'm tired of people asking if you're together. You are always together and when I want to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend, Carlos here is always with us. I can't take you on a date without Carlos tagging along. It's really getting on my nerves. I promise you guys hug more than you hug me," I say and they both look at me after my outburst.

"What are you talking about? Are you jealous?" Luisa questions jokingly. Carlos and Luisa laugh ones again.

"I'm not kidding. Stop taking everything as a joke!" I walk turn around and walk off.

"No, Lando wait," Luisa says and puts her hand around my wrist making me turn around. 

"Just stop. I have to go to the 3rd practice." I wriggle out of her soft grip and she frowns at me. I don't know if I can do this anymore.

While qualifying, I couldn't keep my mind off of Luisa. I know I overreacted but I want the world to know that she is mine. "P4...P4... What a drive Lando," Jarvis says and I scream.

"That last lap felt so good!" 

I stop the car and climb out and go to the paddock. Luisa walks over and I take off my helmet. She normally jumps in my arms but I think she is too scared to.

"Oh, come here," I say softly and she jumps in my arms. I hold her close to me. "I'm sorry I freaked out like that. I will admit that I am jealous of you guys," I say and she pulls away and kisses me.

"I promise from now on that I will only invite Carlos if it's a double date. I'm so proud of you."

"I drove for you," I say and she kisses me again.

"Check your phone," she says and I go to my phone and see hat she tagged me in a photo of us kissing and the comments are going wild.

I look at the caption: I love you...most of the time.

I take our recent photo and also post it with the caption I love you too... sometimes.

******

Hope you liked it, Luisa. Sorry for the delay.

Requests are open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 4.6K 33
This book is based on one shots of F1 drivers from the 2019-2021 season. started: 08/06/2020
607K 6.3K 179
Updated multiple times a day.🧑
7.1K 88 9
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐒𝐬𝐑 𝐝𝐫𝐒𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐒𝐬𝐑 𝐬𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐀 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐨 𝐯𝐒𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 π‚πšπ¦π’π₯𝐚'𝐬 𝐧𝐞�...
238K 3K 48
Exactly what the title says Requests are : Closed