Out of the ring part 4

By harperrose25

After Roman cheats on Nicole at his bachelor party, will he be able to make it up after finding out she is pr... More

Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Brie
Roman
Nicole
Nicole
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
BRIE
NICOLE
Roman
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
ROMAN
NICOLE
Roman
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
ROMAN
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
Roman
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NIA JAX
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
Roman
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
RANDY
ROMAN
BRIE
ROMAN
NICOLE
SASHA
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NEWS!
NICOLE
PART 5

Nicole

291 12 3
By harperrose25

Roman and Brie continues to fight about my future only bringing me anxiety. Like it so nerve wrecking to choose between to.
" Just Don't." I  yells at the top of of lungs." Don't make me choose between my husband and my sister." I then runs upstairs and slams the bedroom door.
Finally there is some peace and quiet, giving me the ability to pack my things. Until, Roman comes on.
" Nicole? Are you leaving?" He ask as he absorbs me packing my suitcase.
" Yes... and no. I just need sometime by myself."
" But I came home early for you."
" Yes, I know. But after that back there I just need sometime only. I will be back tomorrow, just please give me some space." He backs up a little.
" Okay, but I am sorry. She just crossed the line."
" I get that, but I wish you were the bigger person. I wish you showed her, that you were mature."
" Well, where are you going?"
" Just to a hotel. To think?"
" Think? Are you leaving me?"
" No, just please move."
" Well, what hotel. So I at least know."
" I am not telling you, because you will show up."
I zip my suitcase of whatever I just put it in, and make my ways downstairs. I see that Brie and Birdie are no one in sight, they must have left... I didn't even get to say bye.
I grab my keys off the counter, and go into the garage. After, arranging everything I pull out of the garage to see Roman, frowning from the window.

( Photo Credits to owner.)
" Just keep driving." I say as I leave the driveway. After driving a couple of minutes the mental tears finally calm down, and I am able to pay attention, and start to doing verbal notes.
" So when I get to hotel, I need to call the real estate agent and tell him we are not coming. Then I will probably change into my swimsuit-" I stop talking when I hear the car starting to make a sound. I look in disbelief when I see the car is low on gas. " Ugh!" I scream out. And it get even worse when I realize left my purse at home. " Dang it." Just turn back around? Nope, I need to stand my ground. It's stays I'm 7 miles to Empty. So I can go somewhere similar to a hotel, but I am not making it to a hotel. I start to drive around my house, looking for the house that belongs to someone I use to know.The security guy let me in, even though it's been a minute. It's not long from the gate until I reach the house.
I roll my suitcase along with as I ring the doorbell.
" This can go two ways... Hi John."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 1.3K 27
Every marriage has a secret, Brie's and Bryan's is no difference. Except their secret directly hurts Brie. However her knight in shinning armor is cl...
22.9K 612 16
(Completed) Edward left Bella and once he did Bella found out she was pregnant. What will she do? How will she survive? Where will she go? Read and f...
11.8K 419 30
WWE Superstars The Bella Twins (Nikki & Brie Bella) addicted two other WWE Superstars Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns. Will their love will go? Like the...
56.6K 1K 17
Leah wakes up in bed with Jacob after a drunken night. What will happen when she turns out pregnant? How will the pack react to the news? more import...