Candles Book Club

بواسطة CandleUnderground

NOTE: We have moved our weekly posts to Discord. This account will still be active for the reading lists, and... المزيد

Announcement!!!
What to Expect
Rules and Regs
The Contract
Author List
Saving the Page from Lodi
February 10th-16th
February 17th to 23rd
February 24th - March 1st
March 2nd - 8th Victim of the Month!
March 9th to 15th
March 16th to 22nd
March 23rd to 29th
March 30th to April 5th Victim of the Month!
April 6-12
April 13th-19th
April 20 - 26
VOTM April 29 to May 5
May 6 - 12
May 13 - 19
May 20 - 26
VOTM! May 27-June 2
June 3 - 9
June 10-16
June 17 - 23
VOTM! June 24 - 30
July 1-7
July 8-14
July 15 to 21 Alternate Universe
July 22 - 28 VOTM!
July 29 - August 4
August 5 - 11
August 12 - 18
August 19 - 25 VOTM
August 26 - September 1
September 9-15
September 16-22 VOTM!
September 23 - 29
September 30 - October 6
October 7 - 13
October 14 - 20 VOTM!!!
October 21 - 27
October 28 - November 3
November 4 - 10
November 11 - 17 VOTM!!!
November 18 - 24
Novemeber 25 - 1
January 11 - 17 VOTM And We're Back!
January 18 - 24 Ferret and Frost
January 25 - February 1 Ann
February 1-7 Alternate Universe!
February 8 - 14 Rex VOTM!
February 15 - 21 ~ Ferret and Frost
February 22 - 28 Rex and Ann
March 1 - 7 Cipher
March 8 - 14 Ferret VOTM!
March 15 - 21 Ferret
March 22 - 28 Ann

September 2-8

30 1 0
بواسطة CandleUnderground

It starts small. Orange colored, spiced pies at the market. The smell of apple orchards ripening. Spiced cider around hearth fires. The leaves aren't turning yet, but now and again a breeze flows through the cliffs, carrying with it a cool, dry, nose-tickling scent.

Around the entire community is a flurry of activity. Canning, drying, smoking, harvesting; it starts small, but we now have a decision to make. Do we move on before the mountains become impassable? Or do we stay the winter?

If we're staying, then let's get busy. They need all the help they can get.

-----------------------------

For this week we have Danni ( x_luminous_x ) with Taming the Wolf Prince and a bit of fast footwork is required. So!

For in-line comments: Shining gems and general critique.

Then back to the Discordia Inn for chats around that big stone table.

Chapter 13: How do you find Tamer and Lorelei's relationship? Is it enjoyable to see them interact even if not much is going on in the chapter? Has the story bored you recently?

Chapter 14: How do you find the general writing prose? What can be improved?

Chapter 15: Has your opinion of Tamer and Winter's relationship changed in any way since the start of the book? Did you find the atmosphere romantic?

And once we've reached the end, Our Luminous friend has made some edits to the earlier chapters. (For Rex this is the go-to spot)

Chapter 1: How good/bad was the story in terms of engagement? Does the narrative feel disjointed?

Chapter 2: Are the emotions of the characters appropriate? Melodramatic?

And a returning Rex! ( RexEynon ) with Nalite Hunter: Azarias Drake

No grammarly in-lines please, he's still got some adjustments to make with those word choices. General comments, though, and as always, keep in mind those shining bits that catch your eye.

Section 1: What is your first impression of Azarias and how to you view him as a character?

Section 2: What do you sense of Azarias' situation, goal, or motive?

We hope you're having a wonderful week! If all's caught up, it's Draco and Ann next!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

40K 1.5K 29
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...
31.1K 506 49
What the title said. You are a Worker Drone BTW Slow Updates because My motivation is dying.
31.2K 6.6K 35
OPEN! Join a community of passionate readers, where the love of literature meets a welcoming and professional atmosphere.
78.8K 13.1K 130
අවිනිශ්චිත හැගීම් ජාලාවක විනිශ්චය