Out of the ring part 4

By harperrose25

After Roman cheats on Nicole at his bachelor party, will he be able to make it up after finding out she is pr... More

Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
Brie
Roman
Nicole
Nicole
Nicole
Roman
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
Nicole
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
BRIE
NICOLE
Roman
Roman
Roman
Nicole
Roman
ROMAN
NICOLE
Roman
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
ROMAN
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
Roman
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NIA JAX
NICOLE
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
Roman
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
RANDY
ROMAN
BRIE
ROMAN
NICOLE
SASHA
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
ROMAN
NICOLE
NEWS!
NICOLE
PART 5

Nicole

297 12 3
By harperrose25

I am sitting in the home office when I get a facetime call from Roman.

" Baby!" I scream out in joy before evening barely answering the phone. But my joy fades when I notice that some things aren't right. " I can't see your face, is something wrongs with your camera."
" Oh yeah, it must be. But what are you doing ?"
" I was trying on some things Brie brought over from the Bella army. Aren't these glasses great?"
" Yea, but I didn't know Brie was coming."
" Oh yea, she has not seen me since I told her I was pregnant. So she wanted to visit me, and brought Birdie along." I can tell by his silence on the end of the line, that he is not happy. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry. I just wanted to see my sister and niece, that's all all. I promise we won't make a mess."
" No that's not what I am worried about, but it's fine." There is an awkward level of quietness for about thirty seconds.
" So I was looking at some more houses, but I was also thinking that maybe we can get our own house built. So it can be designed just for us. But Brie and I are going to see some houses this-"
" Why! She's not living with us. You should wait for me, and at the very least the kids."
" Roman, calm down, nothing is set in stone. We are just looking. But is something wrong? Did you have a bad match or something?"
" No... You know what's it getting late. I will call you in the morning."
" Okay, Bye-" I stop at the actions of him hanging up." Okay then." I say getting up and leaving the office.
" Was that Roman?" Brie asks me as I walk to her.
" Yea."
" How is he?"
" I don't know, but he was acting weird."
" Like what?"
" He made it clear that he didn't want you and Birdie here. And I was I like..." I look to see Birdie was still up. " I was like 'F' you in my mind. And then I told him that we were going to see houses, and he was like why Brie? Bring me and the kids. I was like calm down and what's wrong and he was like nothing I am going to bed. Oh and I didn't even tell you the other night, he came in the room while I was laying down we had a conversation and then he just turned off the lights. I was his child. It's like excuse me, I am having your child... I am not your child. Don't put me to bed."
" That's so stupid, Nicole. It's like he needs to grow up."
" I know it honestly is, but I am going to sleep. It's been a long day... see ya in the morning."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 1.9K 186
After all of the drama has been laid out on the table, and almost every single relationship has been exposed, well at least almost every relationship...
43.2K 1K 51
After her birthday trip with her bestfriend Bella, Chanel discovers she is pregnant after a drunk one night stand with a guy she met at the club but...
10.9K 269 50
Nikki & Roman just got out of tough relationships and find it hard to move on but until they start having feelings for one another Its whole differen...
5.4K 114 42
Book two for Falling for her we continue Roman and Brianna's journey of their hard Road to love Will Roman finally get over the kiss Brianna and Seth...