LAW ¹ | BELLAMY BLAKE (EDITIN...

By leebaxt0n

"I think hell is something you carry around with you, not somewhere you go." Season One : Editing Season Tw... More

PREVIEW
SEASON ONE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
SEASON TWO
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEASON THREE
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINTY
NINTY ONE
NINTY TWO
NINTY THREE
NINTY FOUR
NINTY FIVE
NINTY SIX
NINETY SEVEN

SEVEN

9.4K 240 47
By leebaxt0n

THE RESCUE MISSION

After reuniting with Clarke and Finn, Finn insisted that he walked ahead because he was the 'tracker'. Apparently, he did well in Earth Skills. Not that Lawrence believed him.

He's a liar.

Liar.

Don't trust liars.

"Hey, how do we know this is the right way?" Murphy asked what everyone was thinking, giving Lawrence a bazaar look as she spoke to herself, but he decided that for his own safety, he would keep his mouth shut.

"We don't. Spacewalker thinks he's a tracker." Bellamy answered sarcastically and walked closer to Lawrence, who shivered once there was a gush of cold air. "You cold?" He whispered, Lawrence merely nodded and Bellamy wasted no time in taking off his jacket and handing it to her.

"Thanks." She whispered up to him and pulled the jacket on. She'll admit, it was her own fault for only wearing a big t-shirt.

He gave me his jacket.

Caring.

Once again, indebted.

"It's called cutting sign. Fourth year Earth skills. He's good." Wells interrupted.

"You want to keep it down or should I paint a target on your back?" Finn snapped as he looked towards a broken twig.

"Would you look at that?" Lawrence fake gasped. "It's a broken twig." She wided her eyes as Finn knelt down to examine thw twig. She tilted her head up to look at the sky. She hadn't seen amy more birds since yesterday.

Strange.

"See you're invisible." Bellamy leant across to Wells, not even seconds after they heard a loud groan.

Lawrence didn't hesitate in running towards the sound. It sounded like someone was in pain and all she could think about was Jasper. Admittedly, she didn't know him too well. The only time she had talked to him was when he asked if there was a bar to buy both Wren and Clarke a drink. But she was now indebted to him. She needed to save his life.

Lawrence stopped herself once she saw Jasper strung up to a tree like bait. She wanted to climb up and help him down, but she knew she couldn't do that without the others.

Fucking limitations.

"Don't ever run off like that again." Bellamy said angrily, he'd looked down at the blonde girl and held her wrist. "It's dangerous." She narrowed her eyes as she looked up to him, she was trying to read his thoughts but even she knew that was impossible.

"Don't worry about me, Bell, I can handle myself." Lawrence said with a chuckle. "Murderer." She pointed to herself.

"Jasper?" Clarke said as she advanced forward.

"What the hell is this?" Bellamy questioned looking up to Jasper.

Lawrence instantly grabbed a hold of Clarke's wrist as the ground beneath her fell through. But the small girl wasn't strong enough to pull her up on her own. For a split second, she thought about dropping her. That way The Ark would think she was dead. Because she would be dead.

Drop her.

Yes or no?

No.

NO!

Innocent.

Unfortantly save her.

Bellamy instantly grabbed Lawrence, he didn't care about Clarke or if she fell into the pit filled with daggers, it would probably be better if she did, then he wouldn't have the hassle of trying to get the wristband from The Arks Princess. He just needed Lawrence safe.

"Pull them up! Pull them up!" Finn shouted as he wrapped his hands around Clarke's wrist and pulled her up. Bellamy helped Lawrence stand up and let his eyes flicked up and down her body to see if there was any scratches or bruises.

"I'm okay." Lawrence smiled in attempt to reassure the curly haired boy, who still looked slightly panicked. The only thing that was panicking her was the fact that she had to fight her own mind about not dropping Clarke to her death.

"We need to get him down." Clarke said looking up to Jasper, her eyes wearily flickering to Lawrence after hearing her mumbles, she was terrified.

Wow, not even a thank you for saving my life Wren.

"I'll climb up there and cut the vines." Finn offered, trying to seem heroic.

"Yeah I'm with you." Wells also offered.

"No." Finn instantly shot down, "Stay with Clarke. And watch them. You. Let's go." Finn glanced between both Bellamy and Lawrence before turning to look to Murphy.

"Incase you forgot, literally two seconds ago I saved your precious little princess." Lawrence spat sarcastically. She hated it when people looked down on her.

Princess.

Novak.

"There's a poultice on his wound." Clarke pointed out as she looked at Jasper who was strung up in a tree.

"Medicine? Why would they save his life just to string him up as live bait?" Wells questioned curiously.

"Maybe what they're trying to catch likes it's dinner to be breathing." Bellamy pointed out, moving slightly closer to Lawrence. He didn't want to let the small blonde out of his sight.

"Maybe what they're trying to catch is us." Finn added optimistically.

I sure fucking hope not.

~

"Hurry up Murphy." Finn said demandingly, causing Murphy to scoff and roll his eyes.

"Be careful!" Clarke warned as they cut the vines that held up Jasper.

Everyone's attention turned to the direction of the loud roar, the animal like sound ripped through everyones ears and the first think Bellamy did was scoop Lawrence into his side and protect her as if he hadn't quite got the hint yet that she didnt need to be saved constantly.

"What the hell was that?" Murphy questioned anxiously.

"Grounders?" Bellamy questioned, instinctively placing his hand out in front of the smaller girl. He knew that Lawrence could protect herself better than he could but part of him still felt responsible for her.

"That roar?" Lawrence let out an innocent giggle at how stupid the idea of humans letting out such an animalistic sound. "Hey Bell, I don't think it's grounders, I think it's umm-" Lawrence just pointed towards the black panther that growled as it advanced towards them.

"Bellamy gun!" Clarke shouted as Bellamy reached around for his gun.

Lawrence's eyes were averted from Bellamy tapping his waist band to Wells' who was now aimlessly firing the gun towards the panther. The panther squealed as Wells' managed to injure its back leg and send it into hiding, in the bushes right in front of Bellamy and Lawrence.

Lawrence's heart rate increased as she pulled Bellamy as far away from the bushes as possible.

No way in Hell are we dying today.

Everything went silent and all that could be heard was the small pants from both Bellamy and Lawrence.

The panther jumper up, and Lawrence pushed Bellamy away just as Wells' fired another bullet, killing the animal, dropping the gun in disbelief.

"Now she sees you." Bellamy muttered as he looked towards the dead panther.

"Are you stupid?" Lawrence questioned angrily as she looked to Wells. "You could have just killed us all trying to impress your little Princess like that." The blonde ran her hand over her face out of frustration. "Why did you have to go and take the gun? You used up all the Goddamn bullets-"

God he's stupid.

So fucking stupid.

Stupid boy.

He deserves to die, he could've killed us.

He would have killed us.

Selfish.

All us dead for a girl.

And Clarke of all girls.

"Hey." Bellamy grabbed Lawrence's wrist and pulled her back into his chest. "Calm." Lawrence attempted to calm herself by matching her breathing to Bellamy's. "Hurry up and get him down." Bellamy instructed towards Finn and Murphy.

~

"They're back." One of the delinquents shouted as the seven of them entered the camp.

"Is he-" Monty was cut off by Clarke saying,

"He's alive. I need boiled water and strips of cloth for bandage." She instructed one of the delinquents as Finn and Wells' carried Jasper into the dropship.

Bellamy and Murphy both placed down the panther that was wrapped up in left over parachute onto the ground.

"Who's hungry?" Bellamy's loud voice echoed through the camp. His arm wrapped around Lawrence's small waist and pulled her closer, the physical contact made her feel breathless and she knocked her head back into his chest muttering into the sky.

Butterflies.

Bellamy hadn't realised that she meant internally and looked upwards in the same motion to try and find the butterflies she was mumbling about, stroking her skin hoping to get her to say more.

Bellamy and Lawrence had come up with the idea of if people wanted to eat, they needed to take off their wristbands, it was winning over the crowd who were all starving.

"Whoa, wait, wait." Murphy said stopping Finn from taking two sticks of meat from the fire. "What? You think you play by different rules?" Murphy cocked up his brow.

"I thought there were no rules." Finn resorted cockily, before walking off.

Another delinquent had the same idea, but Bellamy grabbed his wrist and hit the boy, making him fall to the ground. He needed to maintain order and having more Finn's would fuck that up.

"Come with me." Bellamy instructed, grabbing Lawrence's wrist and pulling her into the direction of where he last saw Atom. He had instructed him to babysit his sister and he knew she wasn't happy about it which was why he was also bringing Lawrence because the girls had bonded and he wanted to lighten the mood.

Bellamy clenched his jaw, pausing at a tree causing Lawrence to follow the boys angry glare to where Atom and his sister were making out.

Yikes.

"Atom!" Octavia quickly stood up and moved away from Atom, embarrassed and bright red with blush. "Come on. We're on first watch."

"Before you do anything stupid-don't." Lawrence said as she stood in front of Bellamy. Her hands rested on his heaving chest. "She's having fun Bellamy, let her be her own person. Let her make her own mistakes."

"Go back to the camp, gets some rest. You need it." Lawrence just ran her tongue over her teeth and nodded, Octavia gave her a timid head nod grateful for her protection not that it was going to stop her brother completely.

He was gonna kill him.

He can punish, but he cant kill.

If he kills then-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 317 25
you slowly realise you weren't meant to save the world. you were meant to destroy it. the 100 ( season 1 - tba ) fem!oc 𝒙 be...
8.8K 96 50
Completed Octavia, Jasper, Raven, Clarke, Bellamy, Monty, Harper and Murphy - The survivors. "We've made it this far, we can't give up now," Bellamy...
553K 22.5K 63
and where else but the field of thorns did she rise so beautiful? book one ✓ the hundred: s2 - s4 bellamy blake x fem!oc 2019 | ©foreignsouls
5.5K 124 22
This story is my continuation of the 100's season 5. I do not own any of the 100 characters.