Never Ever Again | JENLISA FF...

By bloomingfeather

What will you feel if the two person you trust the most betrayed you? What will you feel if the person you lo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Clarification
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 SPOILER
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 PREVIEW
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Epilogue
JENNIE'S LETTER FOR LISA
SPECIAL CHAPTER

Chapter 17

1.1K 9 0
By bloomingfeather

Lisa

AFTER WE WORE our PJ, I told Jennie that she can just sleep on my bed and I'm just going to sleep on the couch since I respect her. But she insisted that it's okay if we'll sleep together on one bed. So in the end, I had no other choice but to obey her. We're now comfortably laying down here on my soft bed.

"I didn't imagine that I will have this chance to sleep with you." She uttered. I chuckled a bit.

"Me, too." I said. I moved closer to her and hugged her waist. She hugged me back and put her head on the crook of my neck. "Hmm. Clingy mandu, huh." I teased. She just chuckled.

"I'm really inlove with your scent. I just want to smell you the whole day." She whispered. I blushed upon hearing her words.

Yes. She's the only one who has this effect on me. I mean, yeah, Ten and Sehun also had this effect on me before but Jennie's effect was totally different.

"Lisa..." She suddenly called my name.

"Yes?"

"I love you." A bright smile automatically formed on my lips when I heard those words from her.

"Really? How much do you love me?" I asked while trying to hide my smile from her.

"I love you more than anything in this world." She muttered. That's it. I gave up. My heart is beating faster again. "How about you, honey? Do you love me?"

"Ofcourse. I love you more than anything in this world, too, Nini." I said and kissed her temple. She looked at me and kissed my jaw.

"You're making my heart flutter." I chuckled because of what she just said.

"I own your heart so I will make it flutter everytime and every second." I stated. She flashed her gummy smile and kissed my jaw once again. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. And the reason behind that? Ofcourse, the one and only Jennie Kim.

"We should sleep now, honey." She said.

"Okay. Goodnight, Nini." I whispered and softly kissed her forehead. After that, we drifted off to sleep.

***
I was the first one who woke up the next day. Jennie was still hugging me and comfortably sleeping. I can't help but to smile. I didn't know that I will love this position.

I slowly removed her hands on me and sat up. I fixed her blanket to keep her warm. I took out my phone from my drawer and when I opened it, I quickly saw Ten's message. Because of curiosity, I read his message.

'Lalis, I visited your parents yesterday'
'They are healthy'
'Your dad even cooked for me'

I smiled upon reading his message. Honestly, I already miss him.

I replied back to his message after reading it.

After having a little conversation with him, I stood up from my bed and carefully headed to the kitchen. I guess, the other three are still asleep.

I opened the fridge and I facepalmed myself when I saw nothing. They emptied the fridge again. Oh my Jisoos. They're always like that.

I went to Bambam's room and I spotted him listening to music on his phone. I approached him and removed his earphone.

"Yah, let's buy some groceries." I said.

"Ask Jennie to join you or Chaeng. I don't want to."

"No. Whether you like it or not, you will join me. Or else, I will—" He immediately cutted me off.

"Okay, okay." He annoyingly said and changed his shirt.

"You can drive." I didn't wait for his answer. I exited his room and went back in my room. She's still sleeping. I carefully woke her up.

"Nini, I'll just buy some groceries with Bam. You can sleep more if you want." I whispered. She opened her eyes a bit.

"Can I join you?" She asked.

"No. You can stay here. Just wait for me, okay?" I said and kissed her forehead. She just smiled at me.

After that, I grabbed my phone and wallet first before I headed in the living room. Bambam is already waiting for me.

"Let's go." I was about to exit the house when he stopped me.

"What if you saw him again?" He suddenly asked. I let out a sigh.

"So what?" I harshly said and went out of my house. He followed me from behind. I entered the car first.

What if I saw him again? What should I do? Should I talk to him? Should I just ignore him again? Aish.

"You know what, don't ignore him continuously. You should talk to him." I didn't realize that Bambam is already on the driver's seat.

"Bam, it's not easy. We didn't see each other for years. And talking to him like nothing happened between us? It's hard." I explained. He started the engine first before he spoke.

"I know. But atleast let him explain his side." He said and started driving. I just stayed silent.

I heard him sighed and just focused on driving.

Oh Sehun. Why did you come back? And why you suddenly left me before?

"Do you know where is he right now?" I asked.

"Why?"

"I will talk to him. While you'll buy groceries."

"No way!"

"Yes, way."

"Fudge. I'll ask Ten." I frowned.

"Ten? Why?"

"Well, he texted me earlier. He said that Sehun is here with his friend which is Kai as Ten's substitute since he can't protect you now that he's far away from you." He explained. I let out a sigh. I want to get mad on Ten but I can't. Thinking that he did that for my sake. But why Sehun? Tch.

"Hey, he replied. He said that Sehun is currently living in his apartment with Kai. He even sent me the address. Should I drop you there?" I just nodded.

I missed him. I missed all about him.

***

I am now infront of his room. I'm standing here for almost a minute already but I don't even know if I should knock or what.

After some thoughts, I finally knocked. After two knocks, the door finally opened revealing him wearing a simple black shirt and jeans. His eyes widened upon seeing me infront of him.

Shit. Why I found him handsome even though he's just wearing a simple outfit? Oh gosh.

"L-Lisa?" I forced a smile.

"Ah, y-you k-know, I g-guess we need to talk about something so I came here." I awkwardly said. Shit. I stuttered!

"O-Oh, y-yeah! Come inside." I went inside and sat on the couch. He awkwardly sat beside me but there's still some space between us. "S-So?"

"Explain." I blankly said. He frowned.

"Explain what?"

"Your reason for leaving me without any words, idiot." I annoyingly said. He cleared his throat first before he spoke.

"Lisa, I was sick that time." I froze on my spot when I heard those words from him.

He was sick?

"I had a brain tumor. So I left and went abroad for my treatment. I almost died because of my operation. But luckily, some miracle happened. I survived. And here I am. Healthy and strong. You became my inspiration, Lisa. That's why I survived the operation. I built my own business there. But I decided to come back here so I can explain everything to you. One day, Ten called me and asked me if I can be his subsitute. I even knew Mr. Wang and what he did to your family. And I decided to play his game. I will protect you at all cost. Consider that as my gift for you since I left you so sudden years ago." He explained.

I looked at him.

"You should've told me that you are sick that time."

"I can't, Lisa. I don't want to see you crying because of that. So please, forgive me. I know that you're already taken so don't worry because I won't take you away from her. But can we be friends again? I miss my buddy." When I saw how he smiled, my heart melted. I missed those smiles.

"Ofcourse. Let's start again. As friends. I miss you, too." I said and smiled back.

"Anyway, do you want to eat something?"

"Ah, no thanks. I need to go now. I just came here to talk to you and here your explanation. My girlfriend is waiting for me." I saw the pain on his eyes.

Oh my Jisoos. Seriously? After Ten, it's Sehun, now? Do I really need to hurt someone or saw the pain on their eyes because I already has someone?

"Hey, if ever that she hurts you, I won't hesitate to take you away from her." I chuckled because of his words. Ten said the exact statement. Am I that beautiful? Haha. Just kidding.

"Noted. I'll go now. See you when I see you." I smiled first before I left.

We're okay now. My best buddy is back.

***

When we came back in my house, we spotted the girls having fun in the living room. I helped Bambam on organizing the groceries inside the fridge. Yeah, he bought them all. What a nice guy, right? Ofcourse, I'm just kidding.

"Yah, will you tell Jennie that you met your ex?" He suddenly asked.

"Which one? There's two." I joked. He playfully glared at me.

"Ofcourse, the very first one."

"No. I won't tell her. It's okay, though. Sehun and I are just friends, okay? Nothing more." I uttered.

After organizing the groceries, we headed in the living room to join them. I sat beside Jennie while Bambam sat between Jisoo unnie and Chaeng.

"You took so long." She said as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Bambam kept on complaining, that's why." I lied. I eyed Bambam and warned him to keep his mouth shut. "Did you already eat your breakfast?" I asked.

"Yup. Jisoo cooked for us earlier." She replied. I nodded my head.

"We only have one class this afternoon, right?" I heard Chaeng asked. We answered with a nod. "Why don't we hang out?" She suggested.

"That's a good idea, pasta." Ofcourse, that's Jisoo unnie. She's so fucking whipped.

"Let's invite Sehun." I choked because of my own saliva. I glared at Bambam. "Why? I mean, you guys are friend, right? Or not anymore?"

"Oh crap." I cussed. "Invite him if you want."

"Hey, I think Bambam is just joking." Jisoo unnie said. I rolled my eyes.

"Ofcourse, he's not." I annoyingly stated. "It's okay. Just invite him." I uttered. He quickly took out his phone from his pocket and started typing.

Should I tell them that we're okay now? What if Jennie will get jealous?

"Anyway, guys, Sehun and I are okay now." I brought out. They turned their head on me, including Bambam who's now looking at me with wide eyes.

"How come?" Chaeng asked.

"We met earlier. And we settled things between us. Don't misunderstand it. We're just friends. Nothing more. He also explained his reason. And I understand him now."

"Oh. That's good to know. So, we should really invite him to join us." She said. 

My phone suddenly vibrated indicating that someone messaged me. I quickly opened the message. It's from an unknown number.

'It's nice to talk to you again, Lis :)'
'BTW, it's me, Sehun :) Save my number, okay? ㅋㅋㅋ'

I can't help but to smile. I quickly saved his number and changed his name.

I decided to not send a reply on his message. He won't mind that. Don't worry.

"Hey, Sehun messaged you, am I right?" Bambam asked. I frowned. How did he know? "Don't give me that look. I'm the one who gave him your number." He added. I just rolled my eyes. As expected from him.

"Let's eat our lunch outside." I simply said. They turned their head on me again.

"You'll treat us?" Jisoo unnie asked while smiling widely.

"Ofcourse not. It's for free. We're going to eat in my Dad's restaurant here." Their eyes widened except from Bambam. Yeah. He knew about that.

"Woah! Our friend really came from a wealthy family! All for free! Wow!" Chaeng commented. I just shook my head while trying to hide my smile. I'm really happy to have a friends like them. And a girlfriend like Jennie Kim.

________________

A/N: New chapter for all of you. Did you enjoy it? Let's welcome the new character, Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin :) Yeah, I'm an EXO-L and a BLINK and ofcourse, a JenLisa shipper :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 883 22
- It all begins when you chose to betray me. You chose to hurt me. You chose my bestfriend On the day of our wedding. - And then you'll comeback...
10.4K 369 29
I expected everything, but not this. My life is destroyed in second in front of my eyes and I can't even do anything. I have accepted all the blames...
95K 2.6K 24
The story of friendship, love, sacrifices and full of secret to each other. Find out what will gonna happen. Sorry in advance for wrong grammars and...
1M 24.4K 48
They say, love is felt. This story is mainly about Jennie, a seductive and incredibly possessive professor, and Lisa, a transfer student. They both f...