Cannon Fodder Counterattack S...

By Hanibew

Encountering a car crash, the King of Silver Screen, Ye Sinian, was bound to a Cannon Fodder Counterattack Sy... More

Apocalypse Counterattack Rebirth (1)
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
Counterattack Tianliang Wangpo President's Letter (2)
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
Counterattack Through the Farming House Douwen (3)
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
Counterattack Youth Campus Essay (4)
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
Counterattack Martial Arts NP (5)
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
Counterattack Crossing Species. Marvin (6)
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
Counterattack of the Cannon Fodder Cat (7)
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
Cannon fodder counterattacks the scum Jianwen (8)
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
8.23
Cannon Fodder Counterattacks Spiritual Writings (9)
9.1
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
9.6
9.7
9.8
9.9
9.10
9.11
9.12
9.13
9.14
9.15
9.16
9.17
9.18
9.19
9.20
9.21
9.22
9.23
Escape from the Dark Island (10)
10.1
10.2
10.3
10.4
10.5
10.6
10.7
10.8
10.9
10.10
10.11
10.12
10.13
10.14
10.15
10.16
10.17
10.18
(0)
I'm here to tell you (1)
Tell you a secret (2)
Tell you a secret (3)
Tell you a secret (4)
Tell you a secret (5)
Tell you a secret (6)
Tell you a secret (7)
Extra (I)
Extra (II)
Extra (III)

2.11

6.3K 278 33
By Hanibew

"I'm okay."

Feeling his worry-filled comfort, Ye sinian paused, turned his head and wanted to smile at him to show that he was really fine, but he tried to move his mouth, but he seemed to forget suddenly how to smile.

"I'm here."

Pei Xiuyuan's eyes were filled with distress, his voice was a little hoarse, he rubbed his hair. At this moment, he probably has guessed the ins and outs of the matter, his heart seemed to be tightened hard, making him hurt. Almost speechless, he wanted to do his best to comfort his lover who smiled like a knife in front of him, but found that any language was pale and weak at this moment.

His younger brother, his lover, what kind of darkness has he experienced before so that he loses the ability to smile at this moment?

Pei Xiuyuan was so distressed that he was almost suffocated, his lips trembled slightly, his red eyes were slightly watery. He pressed his broad palms on the back of Ye Sinian's neck, trying to force the person into his arms, but he was afraid that If he force him he will crush his lover who is full of life in front of him.

Being hugged cautiously in his arms as if he were dealing with fragile items, Ye Sinian sniffed and suppressed the fragility in his heart. He hugged him back hard, and complained with a hoarse voice, "I'm all right. Oh..."

"Xiu Ning..." Pei Xiuyuan hugged the lover in his arms tightly, his throat was tight, his eyes were astringent, as if confirming that he would not leave, repeating over and over again: "Xiu Ning..."

Scorching hot tears fell on the side of his neck, almost hot to the bottom of his heart, and felt his heartache that was so thick that he could hardly dissolve it. Ye Sinian has been hiding in his heart since he left the last world, fearing and disturbing his lover and the future. Finally dissipated completely, wiped his tears on Pei Xiuyuan's body vigorously, Ye Sinian patted him on the back vigorously, and said, "Okay! I'm fine! Let's leave with something!"

"Yeah." Pei Xiuyuan pointed. He nodded and quickly wiped the wetness of his eyes while he was not paying attention.

As a big man with a gentle appearance and tough inside, he naturally can't cry in front of others! Not even his lover!

Naturally, Ye sinian would not pierce his small movements. He turned and stood in front of a dilapidated door, took a deep breath, and pushed open the wooden door that seemed to have not been opened for many years.

The door was pushed open, everything inside was unobstructed.

The small rooms are so small that they are suffocating. The pale white walls are filled with pits dug out with their nails by the orphans trapped in them, with mottled time marks.

In a daze, the thin boy in an empty white striped shirt seemed to be sitting in the corner on his knees. His whole body was stiff and numb without a trace of fluctuations. Only a pair of big eyes looked curiously inside. There was a faint light flashing.

His heart hurt suddenly like a needle puncture, Ye Sinian stepped forward subconsciously, but before he could step into the door, he saw the little boy with phoenix eyes disappeared in a blink of an eye...

His eyes blurred for a moment. The muscles tightened and loosened quickly, Ye Sinian's lips were almost pressed into a straight line when he stepped into the room, the deep-seated fear remaining in his body instantly lifted his heart.

But after all, he is no longer the weak orphan who has never been seen as a child and has no ability to resist, the emotional backing in his heart is holding his hand tightly behind him. Ye Sinian closed his eyes and felt nervous and restless. He calmed down slowly.

This cage is very small. Even though it is empty now, it still looks a bit crowded when the two big men walk into it.

Ye sinian stepped in and walked to the small window, squatted down, and carelessly reached out and brushed the accumulated dust on the ground which has been here many years, carefully took out a piece of rust stained from the hidden gap between the bricks. A small copper coin with the original pattern.

He clearly remembered how excited the little boy was when he found this little copper coin rolled from the pocket of the man who had been hitting him. He faced the man's hard cowhide boots on the ground and covered it. A copper coin, tightly squeezed it in the palm of his hand against the whole body, looking at the beautiful and delicate flying bird on it, it is like owning the whole world...

That was the first time he really owned something, it was the first time that he smiled with joy from the heart.

Holding the rusty copper coin in his palm, the heart that Ye Sinian had been holding finally relaxed. He glanced at the prompt of successful file download displayed on the system interface. He sighed and stood up and said: "Let's go Come on!"

"Okay!" Pei Xiuyuan gave him a fixed look, gently leaned in and kissed his forehead.

Smiling and clasping his fingers, the two walked out together. When they walked out of the abandoned building, Ye Sinian looked back at the building that once gave the original owner endless darkness.

After tonight, everything will be different, all the secrets here will no longer be secrets.

Ye sinian secretly promised in his heart that his fingers moved slightly and gave the system an order to expose.

================

The other side of the orphanage is different from the simple or even simple decoration outside..

The interior decoration with huge space is exquisite and magnificent, the gorgeous crystal ceiling exudes a bright light, plating the filthy and gloomy transaction underneath with a layer of respectful glory.

Many faces that have clearly left just now reappear, completely different from the morality that was barely maintained at the auction site. Almost everyone here no longer struggles to hide their desires. Hope, their eyes are greedy and openly looking up and down on the stage.

What a child.

Obviously only ten years old, should be the most innocent and pure and innocent age, but at this time, his expression is numb with a stiff smile, wearing poor clothes with little cloth and putting on the stage one after another to make the eyes of the people under the stage with fire breathing posture.

The sound of saliva swallowing one after another, a bald man with a flushed face stared at the stage with a glance that he could not wait to take the person off, his voice was rough: "The boy in the blue clothes in the middle, I will pay a million!"

"One hundred and fifty. Ten thousand!"

"Two million!"

"Three million!"

"......"

Listening to the higher and higher quotations, the competition became fiercer, he two people in charge of maintaining order in the audience looked at each other tacitly. Their eyes are full of excitement and contempt for the upcoming dividend.

Oh shit! This group of people usually looks so serious, but they didn't expect to prefer this one! What is so good about such a small kid? What a fucking pervert!

After spurned, they are proud. Although they do feel a little uneasy in their conscience at the beginning of their work here, isn't this the way this world is living? Money can make ghosts gossip. A teenage child can make millions if sent out to play for a few months. If he is dead, he can be cured and then sold, even if he can't be saved. The cornea and kidney organs of the eyes are sold out, no matter how you look at them, it is a quick business!

As for morality? conscience?

What's the use of that stuff?

When the atmosphere on the scene became more intense, a phone ring rang, the bald man with a thick neck was suffocating while shouting, he almost didn't choke to death with that tone!

Angrily answered the phone, just about to swear a disappointed on the other end of the phone, he heard the woman's sharp crying, even in this noisy and chaotic environment, he could hear her panic and despair.

The bald man's heart jumped, he shouted anxiously: "What's the matter?!"

The woman screamed incoherently as if she was extremely irritated and told the whole story. Hearing what happened, the bald man's face was pale. With cold sweat on his forehead, he shivered and shook for a long time before he put his soft legs on his feet and stood up, swaying to the door...

He walked out a few steps when he heard another call. The bell rang, seeing the person taking out the phone impatiently, he shuddered sharply, and recovered completely. He rushed out as if being chased by a ghost, almost turned over several chairs in a panic.

"Lao Zhang was born to a wife? Why are you piss off!" While answering the phone, he mocked the old acquaintances beside him. The man with a righteous Chinese face looked at the bald man running fast with disdain in back view.

But soon, all the expressions on his face froze after he heard what was said on the other end of the phone, his brain went blank for a moment with a buzzing sound, there was only one sentence left in his head: "Come back! The orphanage thing has been exposed!! !"

======================

This is the peak period of surfing the Internet at 8 or 9 o'clock in the evening. There are many people surfing the Internet for nothing else. People who browse the web aimlessly, watch videos and play games, everyone is enjoying themselves, a small window suddenly pops up on the computer screen.

Many people habitually think that this is an advertisement from nowhere, they choose to cross without looking at it. However, some people are attracted by the strange-looking title, "The Shady Video of the Love Home Orphanage"

What is this?

Many people clicked on the video with curiosity or improper mood, but when the video was actually opened, everyone's face changed.

The cruelly beaten children on the screen, the numb and hollow eyes, the dirty trades that made people shudder even across the screen... People's first reaction was that they couldn't believe it, but when they found it online. This kind of video was overwhelming, the initial suspicion instantly turned into rage.

When some people realized that they wanted to delete these crimes on the Internet, they found that it was too late.

Such inhuman cruelty video, as long as a person looked, raging floods no longer withstand a mass spread, these clear and unambiguous evidence of a crime like a general bomb suddenly exploded ......

The inhumane names of the high-ranking officials and rich people on the cruel videos and transaction records instantly became popular online! The anger of the people can no longer be suppressed! Such dark and cruel things will happen in such a society where everyone is legalized and equal today!

Those are still children! How can they, how can they bear to treat them so cruelly?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
140K 4.3K 35
[Draft 1 of Lady Whistledown's Unpublished Papers] Dear Reader, "Egredere Audacter Et Fideliter "~ Go Out Boldly and Faithfully, is the Vincent famil...
165K 6.3K 92
Title : I Got Famous Making Cooking Livestreams In Space Status : Completed Author : 烦烦不烦 Raws: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3484807 ▶NO...
1.3M 32.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...