Formula 1 Imagines/stories

By mona_vt

Only 2022 drivers Requests are open More

L.Norris - Hurts To See You With Her (P1)
Request
C.Sainz Jr. - New Years
L.Norris - Hurts To See You With Her (P2)
D. Ricciardo - Jealous
List:
L. Hamilton - Is this a game for you?
L.Hamilton - Dance with me
C.Leclerc - Here comes the bride
C. Sainz - Fight
M. Verstappen - Press Officer
A. Albon - Now that you can't have me
S.Vettel - Living On Standards
D. Ricciardo - Secret Love Song
M.Verstappen - Teammates
L. Norris - 10 Years from now
A. Albon - Now that you can't have me (Part 2)
L. Hamilton - Unsteady
D. Ricciardo - Country Love
L. Hamilton - Divorce
L. Norris - Meeting Royals
L. Norris - Kissing Booth
D.Ricciardo - Pranks
C.Sainz - Lando's Sister
C.Leclerc - Bet
L.Norris - Fight
M.Verstappen - Engagement
Mick Schumacher - Model
C.Leclerc - Bet (Part 2)
L.Norris - Jealous
D.Ricciardo - I'm pregnant
C.Leclerc - Coincidence
K.Raikkonen - Fights
M.Verstappen - Everything Unexpected
L.Norris - Boxing
A/N Important!
M.Schumacher - Proud
L. Stroll - You're a work of art
G.Russell - Win
D.Ricciardo - Country Love (2)
M.Schumacher - Break up
Lando Norris - 1000 Daisies
D.Ricciardo - Way back to you
Update!
Lando Norris - Traitor
M.Verstappen - Crash

M.Verstappen - Dutch love

10.1K 128 8
By mona_vt

Since I was young, I wanted to travel to Europe and visit every country there. I'm just a girl from New Zealand with a big dream. I turned 20 last week. have been saving money, busting tables, doing extra work at my mom's shop and making and selling surfboards.

I love where I grew up, near the ocean. I surf every day of my life but I want to see the world out there. I'm coming back after my Europe trip. I grew up here and I'm going to die here. My parents aren't that strict but they can be overprotective and I don't judge them for that because I'm their only child and they don't want anything happening to me.

I counted the money yesterday and I have enough to visit 4 different counties. I chose Italy, Netherland and Monaco. I'm going to be in each country for 6 days. Jeepers, I can't wait.

"Are you ready to go tomorrow?" I hear my father's voice from behind me and I turn to him. I just packed my bag.

"I hope so. I don't know what to expect," I say knowing full Tell that it will be summer there.

"Just be safe, please." My dad is more protective than my mom, he has been through a lot and from all people, he doesn't want anything to happen to me.

"I will, dad. You know I can take care of myself." It's true, I'm extremely strong even though I'm lean with curves. I know how to fight but I rarely do. My dad taught me to let me defend myself if I ever get in trouble. He didn't have to since the place where I live is extremely safe.

"Your flight is early tomorrow morning. Your mom will be at work so you have to say goodbye to her tonight." I smile at him and hug him. I'm grateful for the life I have here in New Zealand.

"Wake up," my dad says shaking me awake. My eyes open slightly. "Get ready, we have to go in an hour." My dad walks out the door and I stretch. Today is the day my dream is going to become true. First stop, Italy.

I do my morning routine and meet my dad outside at the car. I put my big suitcase and duffle bag in the trunk and climb in. My dad starts the car and drives off to the nearest airport. 1d 5h duration, 2+ stops... That is nuts if you ask me.

"Remember what I said," my dad repeats for the millionth time. This whole week he's been giving me advice and telling me what to do if I'm there.

"Yeah, I do. Dad, you said it before," I say and look down at my phone, 87%. I better get off it now or it won't last. We pull up at the airport and it's time to say goodbye.

"Don't fall in love there," my dad jokes and I roll my eyes.

"I'll always come back to you and mom." I don't think I'll fall in love with someone, not that I don't want someone but I want to focus on my career.

"I'm going to miss you, Kid," my dad says and hug me. I'm closer to my dad than my mom but it's nothing serious. I think it's more because of me being more like my dad than my mom. She dislikes me surfing.

I check-in and walk to the waiting room. 18 days away from home, thank goodness my university is on a break. This will be my first time on a plane and the first time that I will go somewhere alone. To say I'm nervous is an understatement.

I lay on the tan bed in Monaco. Italy was great and all but I'm digging Monaco. I'm in my bikini and reading a book, what more can I ask for. "Is this seat taken?" I hear a man's voice, I've never heard the accent before. I look up through my sunglasses and see a young man standing with a towel on his shoulders. He is pointing to the bed next to me.

"No no, not at all," I say and sit up straight and the man sits down.

"You're not from here," he says and I put down my book and take off my glasses.

"No, I'm from New Zealand. You?" I look into his eyes, quite a nice-looking guy.

"New Zealand? What are you doing so far from home?" He asks ignoring my question.

"I'm travelling," I say and he nods.

"Only Monaco?"

"No, I was in Italy 2 days ago and after Monaco I' going to the Netherlands."

"Really?" he asks excitedly. "I'm from there, I can show you around if you'd like." I just met this guy.

"I don't want to bother you."

"You wouldn't. When are you going there?"

"Sunday."

"We can go together if you want."

"I'd like that."

"I'm so sorry. I'm Max," he says moving his hand out and I shake it.

"Y/n. So, why are you here in Monaco?" I ask and lay back down and he does the same.

"I live here, but I have to go to the Netherlands because my sister is getting married. I'm flying on Saturday."

"You live here? This place is like super expensive. What job do you do? Damn." He laughs slightly.

"Umm, I'm a Formula 1 driver." My mouth drops open.

"My dad watches it."

"Why don't you watch it?"

"Sunday is my surf day." He looks at me and I smile.

"You surf?" I nod slightly. "What are you doing tonight?"

"I...nothing."

"Wanna go on a date? Well, it doesn't have to be a date... I'm just going to shut my mouth," he says and I smile at him. He is just so handsome, like who would say no to him.

"Max, yes I would like that. I'll see you tonight," I say standing up and grab my stuff.

"Wait, where are you going?" He asks and stand up also.

"I have to go buy souvenirs for my parents." He nods.

"I'll see you at 7, here?" He asks and I nod.

"See you later."

What a nice guy. I already taught Monaco souvenirs for my parents, I just want to get ready for our 'date'.

We just landed in the Netherlands. I decided to fly on Saturday with Max. We hit it off on our date. After the date we got ice cream and then we went for a swim. We flirted the whole time and we have the whole plane ride also. The whole time I spent in Monaco, I was with Max. He showed me around and he even taught me everything about he knows about Formula 1. Let's just say that Saturdays will be my new surf day.

It feels like we knew each other for years now. "Y/n, I have been wondering if you would like to come with me to my sister's wedding on Friday?" I look at him and we stop walking to the car. I just look at him. That is an important thing, I can't go.

"Max, it's your sister's wedding and we met a few days ago."

"I know but I mean you are already here and at this moment, I don't want anyone else to come with me."

"I...I," I stutter. "I don't have a dress."

"I will buy you one," he says quickly.

"Max, I don't expect you to buy me a dress. I will go buy one." He puts his hand on my shoulder.

"No, you are coming with me so the least I can do is buy you a dress. Tomorrow we will go shopping and you are going." He grabs my hand and leads me to the car before I can say anything.

How can I ever go back home after I met him?

I walk out of the elevator and into the lounge. I see Max in a tux looking more handsome than ever. How is he single again? His eyes land on me and his eyes widen. His eyes go down my body and I blush.

"You look stunning," he says and kisses my cheek.

"Thanks to you."

"Anything fro you. Are you ready to go?" I nod and I hook my arm with his. We walk to the car and he opens the door for me.

"I'm nervous about meeting your parents," I say as he drives to the venue.

"You don't have to be." I look at Max while he drives. I think I'm starting to like him. These 2 weeks have been the best 2 weeks ever but we have two-way different lives. I'm a surfer from New Zealand and he's a driver trying to win the championship. Can someone please tell me how we are ever going to last? And why am I nervous, it's not like we're dating.

We come to a stop and he climbs out and opens the door for me. He moves his hand towards me and I put mine in his and climb out of the car. He hooks his arm with mine and we start walking to the hall. After we greeted everyone, it's time to go sit down.

"You can sit wherever you want. I have to go because I'm the best man but right after the wedding I'll meet you." I look at him and smile. He kisses me on the cheek and walk off and I see a man hugging him. I turn around and see that almost all the people have taken a seat.

"Dear, come sit with us," Max's mom says and leads me to the front.

During the whole ceremony, Max looked the whole time at me and every time he locks eyes with me, I blush. But it got me thinking, we'll never work. I don't want a relationship that lasts only 2 months. He saw me frowning and I just looked down.

Everyone cheers when the newly wedded couple goes out of the hall. Everyone stands up and Max quickly walks over to me. He grabs my wrist before I can walk away. "Y/n," he says and I turn around.

"Yeah," I reply and stop walking. I look him in the eye and there is a silence between us.

"What's wrong?" He asks and I look at him confused.

"Nothing, why?" He folds his arms.

"You frowned during the ceremony, why?" He mocks me a little.

"I just thought of something." By now everyone walked to the tables and music starts to play.

"Like what? What can be so bad to think about while at a wedding," he says confused?

"Us," I say and he chuckles. "I'm serious, Max." I push him playfully.

"What are you talking about?" He questions folding his arms.

"You and I are never going to work, Max. We have two different lives in way different worlds. I want to be a surfer with my own small business and you are a driver who is travelling the world. These couple of days has been the best but I'm going to go. I know it's dumb of me but I have feelings for you." He looks at me blankly. "I'm sorry."

"I don't feel the same way," he says and I look at him embarrassed. I just told him I liked him and he doesn't feel the same way. I scoff and walk past him. "No, wait," He says and grab my wrist and takes both of my hands in his. "You didn't let me finish. I don't feel the same way you do about us. I see us working out and I want t spend as much time with you as possible. Lastly, I do like you and I shocked myself when I realised it." He lets go of my hands and put it on either side of my face. He leans in and our lips touch.

I kiss him back and put my hands on his chest. I've never felt like this during a kiss. I know now that I'm going to have to tell my dad that I went out and did exactly what he told me not to do... fall for a guy overseas.

What can I say, I have Dutch love now.

Dress worn to the wedding:

*****

Thanks for reading, requests are open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.8K 49
Just Boyxboy stories about our favourite f1 drivers REQUESTS ARE OPEN
241K 3K 48
Exactly what the title says Requests are : Closed
64.4K 1.2K 26
What if the two rivals from the 2021 season weren't actually rivals at all? What if nobody knows about them? How will they keep it a secret and how w...
7.9K 97 9
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐀 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐨 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐧𝐞�...