Haikyuu! Omegaverse

By BellazT009

Just your average Omegaverse, but for Haikyuu! Hinata- Omega Kageyama- Alpha Daichi- Alpha Sugawara- Omega Ya... More

Hinata
Stuck in School
A "Talk"
Heat
Tanaka (being StuPid)
(Healthy question)
Heat (continued๐Ÿ˜‰)
Confusion
Oh no.
Too Late
Makeup
Competition
Competition 2
Doubt
1k WhO??
Wake up
Competition 3
Announcement
Ouch
Injury
Awkward
Deep Thoughts
Confusion
Unrational
Once more- a question.
Split Decsion (not an update)
Comversation part 1
Conversation part 2
Apologize
What Have I Done
10k whOoo????
Explain
Psycho
Together Again
Safe
The Awaited Chapter
Why?
New Story
How?
Oops
Closer
Mine
Caught
Sleep
The End
Uno reverse no end
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Final Grade

Untitled Part 49

3.3K 120 166
By BellazT009

Author Note: Three chapters in one night because I love ya'll 

"One for you and one for me" Kageyama said as he placed two bolls of rice down on Hinata's coffee table in front of his couch.

(If he doesn't have one just pretend they went to IKEA)

Hinata took a bite and his face melted in delight, "Mmmmm thank you very much" 

Kageyama made a very proud face as he scooted in closer to Hinata and wrapped his arm around his waist, pulling him closer, "What movie is this?" 

"U-u *insert random movie*" Hinata said a little bit flustered as he was very close to Kageyama.

They sat back and ate their rice, finishing it rather quickly as they were pretty hungry. Hinata snugged into Kageyama, liking the smell that was coming from him, and also being a little bit cold. He didn't realize he had started shivering until Kageyama was looking down at him with a concerned look.

"What? Is there rice on my face?"

"You're shivering. Why are you so cold?" Kageyama asked as he pulled up a blanket over both of them.

"I don't know, but you're really warm" Hinata said as he snuggled deeper into Kageyama, not even being able to see the movie at this point.

Small snores could be heard from the ginger that was laying in Kageyama's embrace, and he didn't mind it at first, but Hinata started having a strange dream or something because he was now kicking him a bit. Scratch that, kicking him a lot.

"Hey. Hey! Hinata what the hell are you doing?" Kageyama said as he started shaking Hinata awake.

"Huh, huh?" Hinata said as he had one eye open.

"You were kicking me in your sleep- what kind of dream were you having?" Kageyama asked a little bit condescendingly, as he had some maturely rated ideas now floating in his mind.

"Well, I had become an astronaut who was jumping on the moon, but I could jump as high as I wanted since there was barely any gravity, and so i went 'WOOSH' and 'FWOOM' around the whole moon! and then I- Kageyama?" Hinata stopped his rant about his dream when he saw Kageyama's face getting redder and redder as he looked deep in thought.

"Kageyamaaaa?" Hinata said again, still not getting a response.

He leaned in really close to Kageyama's face and whispered, "Kageyama what are you thinking ab- MMPH-"

Hinata was cut off as Kageyama kissed him out of no where, deepening it quickly, his tongue sliding into Hinata's mouth-

"Kageyama! What was that for!?" Hinata said as he pushed away blushing heavily, and wiping his lips that were covered in Kageyama's saliva.

"I don't know, why not?" Kageyama replied nonchalantly, as Hinata stared at him with confusion.

"I- okay, well I don't want you to randomly kiss me again. That was too sudden" Hinata pouted, crossing his arms.

"Fine then, Hinata, can I kiss you?" Kageyama said, already leaning in.

"Asking seems weird too- and hey wait hold on whats the point of asking if you're going to do it anyway?"

"Cause you asked me to?" Kageyama quickly, like it was obvious.

"I- hmmmm" Hinata blushed heavily.

"I'm just gonna kiss you, okay?" Kageyama said, not letting Hinata respond as it was more of a statement than a question.

Their lips locked lightly for a few seconds before Kageyama lifted his hand up to Hinata's cheek, caressing it and pulling on it a little bit so that he could slide his tongue into Hinata's mouth.

"Mmph" Hinata made a small noise as their tongues interlocked and slowly moved over and under each other, flowing into a rhythm.

Hinata put his arms over Kageyama's shoulders and around his neck as he leaned on top of Kageyama, pushing him down on the couch with a light bounce.

Kageyama moved his other hand down to Hinata's shirt, fiddling with the hem for a bit before he started going up it-

Until Hinata stopped his hand with one of his hands, taking it off from Kageyama's neck.

"Wait, let's just kiss" Hinata said, breaking away from the kiss for a breath of air.

"Why?" Kageyama asked, genuinely confused, as he had assumed Hinata was enjoying it as much as he was.

"What do you mean, why? I don't know, Isn't that what people say?" Hinata replied, his face getting more red as he continued with his "reasoning".

Kageyama let out a small laugh, "You dumbass" 

"Shut uppp" Hinata said, looking away, his face still red.

"You shut me up" Kageyama said as he leaned up and kissed Hinata again, starting slowly but biting at his lip for entrance.

Hinata opened his mouth and their tongues danced against each other again, as Kageyama settled his hands at Hinata's waist. Hinata leaned down, making Kageyama just lay flat against the couch as he put his arms on either side of Kageyama's head.

Kageyama went a bit faster with his tongue, and Hinata whimpered a bit into his mouth. Kageyama's eyes widened as he heard the whimper, that sounded more like a provocative moan.

Hinata leaned upwards as he realized what sound he had made, and he covered his mouth immediately.

"I-I didn't mean to make that sound" Hinata said, as his face turned red again.

Kageyama eyed him suspiciously as he realized that he had a small tent of his own in his pants.

Kageyama thoughts:

God dammit just because of a moan? Come onnnnn.

Hinata leaned back down to start kissing him again, and Kageyama was ready to continue as well when Hinata's hand grazed Kageyama's erection.

Hinata looked at him with a face that combined disappointment, embarrassment, and a bit of confusion. 

Kageyama blushed heavily, and he didn't even try to explain why he had an erection, because honestly, he didn't really know why either.

Hinata sighed, but leaned down to kiss Kageyama still. Their lips interlocked once again as they found a rhythm. The only difference was that Hinata was now palming Kageyama a little bit.

Hinata started palming him a bit faster until he slid his hand into Kageyama's pants. Kageyama grabbed his hand, "I thought you said we were just kissing." He said in almost a scolding tone.

"I changed my mind, and also it's your fault anyways."

"How is it my-mmPh" Kageyama started before he was cut off by Hinata kissing him and pumping him as best he could while he had his pants on.

Kageyama deepened the kiss and Hinata followed, still pumping Kageyama, but not being able to go as fast as he wanted.

He separated from the kiss to look down at Kageyama's dick bulge- which was bigger than he remembered- and to unzip Kageyama's pants so that he could stroke his dick easier.

Kageyama grabbed his wrist again, "You're really treading on dangerous waters here" Kageyama said with a face that was serious.

"I can't swim so that doesn't work on me" Hinata said very confidently.

Hinata had assumed that the idiom that Kageyama had said only worked on people who could swim.

Kageyama burst out in laughter, even with the circumstance.

"Hey why are you laughing?" Hinata said, convinced that it was at him somehow.

"You really do suck at literature" Kageyama said, still laughing.

Hinata was fed up with the laughter, so he unzipped Kageyama's pants quickly and went right into pumping him without a warning, and while Kageyama was laughing, making him let out a moan since his mouth was already open, and since his vocal chords were already working.

Hinata's eyes widened, and so did Kageyama's.

"That was, out of character" Hinata said, blushing heavily at the sound, a bulge being very evident in his pants.

"I don't want to talk about it" Kageyama said as he shook his head.

Hinata kept on pumping Kageyama, but as he did Kageyama sat up, making Hinata go tumbling for a second onto the couch, still holding onto Kageyama's dick.

"Ack- you trying to rip my dick off?" Kageyama said, as Hinata had realized that he had pulled it quite hard.

"Well maybe if you hadn't of sat up-Mmph" Kageyama kissed him abruptly, but right as Hinata had closed his eyes and gotten used to it, Kageyama pulled away and whispered, "I sat up for a reason" as he snaked his hand down to Hinata's bulged and palmed it through his pants.

Hinata let out an actual moan, but Kageyama kept going, eventually unzipping his pants and puling out Hinata's dick.

They both pumped each other until they came at the same time, sweating and breathing heavily. 

Hinata's eyes fluttered for a moment until he fell down on Kageyama's chest and fell asleep there, as he was still tired from when he had woken up from his movie nap.

Kageyama smiled as he laid down too, pulling the blanket over both of them and drifting off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 56.8K 200
Shลyล Hinata a Omega is starting his first year of High school at karasuno. Karasuno is one of the only schools in the region with the Omega program...
28.2K 1.1K 15
Midoryia Izuku is an omega, and is having serious financial issues. It's to the point where he has to ask his best friend for help. He agrees, and gi...
8.1K 142 15
___________โฆ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ, ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ, ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜: ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜†...
118K 4.3K 126
This is the second part to a set pair. (Note) this is not a sequel) this book starts at chapter 193. hลyล Hinata a Omega is starting his first year...