Messed Up I Guess

Par imdadestroyer-

Chanyeol wasn't supposed to love a guy again, he swore that to himself but he never promised it. Yet, he felt... Plus

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
EPILOGUE
Chapter note

Chapter 12

51 8 5
Par imdadestroyer-

Kyungsoo and Jongin focus *wink*

btw, can you watch the gif?

—MUIG—

Kyungsoo got up early this Sunday morning with a bright toothy beam on his heart shaped lips, not wanting to get red handed by any of the people in the house. He carefully and silently did his morning routine, took a bath, picked decent cloths but were still elegant to look at, applied a bit of make up something he often does and would apply it only in special occasions, and ate a hearty breakfast made with his incredible hands.

After eating breakfast, he waited for a call from a certain bear to come pick him up for their date.

"Wahh, he's got hearts in his eyes."

"I know right, how envious."

"Envious? Have you already gotten tired of me?!" Minseok shouted whisper at Jongdae who immediately slapped his mouth and slightly panicked at his words, while Baekhyun was laughing at the background. They got there when they heard someone in the shower singing melodiously.

Kyungsoo then got a text message that made him smile a silly grin. He took his coat and put it on, proceeding to exit not forgetting his key. Minseok and Jongdae saw this so Minseok in a flash took out his phone from his pocket and texted the others that the couple are on their way.

"Aren't you coming?" Jongdae asked Baekhyun who is now heading downstairs.

"Nah, I've got work to do", he replied.

"Yeah right, work, which means 'texting Chanyeol', is it?" Jongdae teased.

Baekhyun eyed him with his face telling 'how dare you read me'.

"No", he gave him a snob look and went towards one of the cabinets to get his cereal box and the milk in the fridge.

—MUIG—

Flashback...

"What the fuck, hyung. Where were you?!" Jongin angrily stormed towards Kyungsoo who just arrived at his abode. Kyungsoo rose a brow when he saw the younger in his home after locking the oak colored door.

"Outside."

"With whom?" Jongin asked with gritted teeth and eyes that could kill anyone but won't faze the latter.

"With a girl... Wait why the hell do you care anyway? And why the hell are you in my house?!" Kyungsoo frustratedly shouted back at Jongin with eyes flaming with sudden outrage. Kyungsoo thought why the fuck does he need to know anyway? Is he his mother or something? It's his life and not his. He hates the fact that someone is trying to control his life when it's not even theirs in the beginning.

"Why? You wanna know why?" Kyungsoo's breathing was rigid and a feeling came inside of him that made him anxious when the younger came forward slowly step by step. Their faces were now inches away but the eyes of Jongin still didn't change one bit.

"Because I love you."

And with those words that finally came out of his lips, he left the house leaving a staggered penguin near the sofa trembling in confusion and utter shock.

Four days later...

Jongin bit onto his nails. He didn't know what to do and is scared the hell out of his hyung, Kyungsoo.

He hit his forehead with the palm of his hand for more than billion times now because of the day he said that sentence to his hyung, but the pain never stayed for too long. He thought how dumb he was to drive so fast in Kyungsoo's house and the words of his hyung still struck him.

"Why the hell do you care anyway?"

He's right, why did I care though. It's not like I control his life... Wait, did I confess?! Ah fuck.

Jongin shook his head. It's now an another problem. He wanted to do something real quick for them to get together once again. He paced back and fort in his house, thinking of a solution to this problem he started. Jongin then blamed himself over and over again saying why'd you came to his house, why'd you say you love him, why did you care, why did you follow your dumb ass, why didn't you control your emotions, and so on.

He groaned after he stopped walking and took his phone from his pockets an texted the older.

It's now or never.

After texting where the location, Jongin went off not forgetting to take his coat with him in this fine chilly day.

Upon his arrival at the said cafe, he spotted the little penguin drinking a warm coffee wrapped around his hand. Jongin breathed in and out, calming his nervous state before walking towards his hyung.

"Hey hyung..."

Kyungsoo looked up and flutter his lashes at the young man who just got there. Jongin then took the vacant seat opposite Kyungsoo and sat on it before questions are asked.

"Why'd you texted me?"

"I just want to say I am terribly sorry for the words I said to you. I know it's my fault and should have never came into your house that day. I should have respected your privacy. Also please hyung I don't want to ruin our friendship because of that silly words I said to you! Forget what I said before and pretend I never said it since I know you are... umm... straight and all and think of it as a dream and it never happened! Hyung, I beg of you, will you forgive me-"

"Let's date", Kyungsoo suddenly blurted out of the blue that made Jongin's shut eyes open in surprise and be met with Kyungsoo's large looking innocent eyes.

"But I thought... Never mind, WHEN?"

"Now or tomorrow?"

"Kyung~ How bout now? I mean we're outside already and it's still early in the afternoon."

"Oki."

End of Flashback...

Jongin and Kyungsoo happily swung their interlocked hands as they went wherever they wanted to go.

"God, did you know how much it killed me when I couldn't get to see you even a day?l

"You've said that like a million times now, Nini."

"I wanted to let you know how much I cared for you."

"How about how much do you love me?"

"I can't even explain how much I love you Kyung."

The couple smiled endearingly towards each other as they strolled the street, stopping by once in awhile to buy ice creams and sweets, until they have reached a near mall.

On the opposite street, there were eight people watching their every moves.

"Wahh, this turned out successful!"

"You didn't even do, like, anything hyung", Sehun said in a 'duh' manner at Kris who had a glare towards the younger. Minseok, Jongdae, Tao, and Luhan just cheered in joy while the two bickered nonsense. Junmyeon and Lay shook their heads at them, who came only for the free coffees their friends offered them just to stalk the two lovebirds do whatever couples normally do.

The couple then stopped by a cafe to get themselves a treat. Jongin took a quick peek from the other side to see who were eyeing them.The eight then acted naturally with Kris wearing his sunglasses, Sehun slightly hiding while drinking his milk tea, Luhan on his phone, Tao reading a magazine, Minseok and Jongdae chatting, and Junmyeon and Lay eating the red velvet cake that have just arrived which they had ordered a while ago.

"Hmph!" Kyungsoo muttered and crossed his arms after they sat down on a booth that was clear for them to look at their friends who were stalking them.

"Just let them be, okay?"

"But, urgh fine. I'll just have to kill them later instead", Kyungsoo glared at the eight when they weren't looking and faced at his left after. Jongin chuckled on how cute his boyfriend is when he pouts as he stared at nothing.

Sehun's mouth was now open and his eyebrows arched at a thought.

YAH! A/N, they know!

Huh? Ah, yeah I let them know.

No, no, no! Why'd you let them know?!

No! I write the story so I let the, know! But at least I let you stalk them. Be thankful! Or else I would have hidden them from you like last time.

Sehun groaned and had his arms in akimbo and sat back on his chair with a frown on his face. Luhan looked at his partner weirdly, but a thought came into his mind as an answer with Sehun's unusual behavior.

"You talked with the author again, didn't you?"

"Yeah..."

Luhan shook his head while giving him his stinkiest look at the younger.

—MUIG—

HALOOO

I lied, I kno, hehe, sorryy

I couldn't continue this yesterday since

my parents are like guarding me

plus they weren't in the mood

so yeah, I got a

messed up life too :D

anyhow, umm, if it's possible,

could this book reach like

300 reads?

If only possible... hehe

oh btw, I was supposed to

publish this like two hours ago

but I got uhh distracted and did this!

stay safe!

votes-comments

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.4K 335 23
Chanyeol was awaiting for revenge, he has been in coma for years; his family kept him alive and they are rich! There is the darkest history why Chany...
8.3K 713 21
Baekhyun Loved Chanyeol to infinity and beyond. They were so in love that the world around them stopped to stare at the couple. A match made in heave...
285K 11.7K 55
Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun's EX BOYFRIEND. He come back to get Baekhyun back. Will the past affect them? Will other's opinion will matter again? Wi...
145K 7.9K 24
Baekhyun has a special gift and because of that gift his family left him, most of his friends left him and hardly anyone talks to him. People would a...