Never Ever Again | JENLISA FF...

Από bloomingfeather

What will you feel if the two person you trust the most betrayed you? What will you feel if the person you lo... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Clarification
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 SPOILER
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 PREVIEW
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Epilogue
JENNIE'S LETTER FOR LISA
SPECIAL CHAPTER

Chapter 16

1.2K 11 0
Από bloomingfeather

Lisa

AROUND 5PM, I already changed my clothes and went out to pick up Jennie in her house. I used the car that my Dad gave to me as my birthday gift. I decided to just bring her in the rooftop of my house–I mean, our house. I'm planning to make her mine tonight. I'm really nervous right now since I don't know if she will be mine. My friends helped me on decorating the rooftop. And Bambam gave me some advice.

When I arrived at her house, I went out of my car first before I knocked on her door. After my two knocks, she finally opened it. My mouth left agaped when I saw her. Even though she's just wearing a simple blouse and skirt, it really made her so gorgeous.

"Close your mouth now, Lili." She said and giggled. I quickly closed my mouth and gulped.

"You ready?" I asked. She flashed her gummy smile on me before she nodded. She linked her arms on mine as she closed her door. We walked towards my car.

"I love your car." She muttered. My smile went wider.

"I love you more than my car." I brought out. Her face reddened because of it and playfully smacked my arm.

I opened the door of the passenger's seat for her as she entered inside. After that, I entered the driver's seat and started the engine.

"Hope that you'll enjoy this night with me." I uttered. She smiled at me and held my free hand.

"As long as you're with me, I'll enjoy every moment of my life." What she just said made my heart to flutter again.

I smiled at her before I drove.

***

When we arrived, I guide her while we're taking the stairs towards the rooftop. I even put a blindfold on her because I really want to surprise her. This will be our first special date.

"Lalisa! How long should we climbed on these stairs?! I'm scared!" She hissed but I just chuckled.

"Don't worry, Nini. I'm here, okay?" I said.

We took our one last step until we finally reached the rooftop.

"We are here. Let me take off the blindfold for you." I whispered on her ear. I slowly took off the blindfold and when she finally saw the surroundings, her mouth left agaped.

"W-Wow. This is so...amazing, Lili." She whispered but enough for me to hear it. I flashed my brightest smile while watching her being immerse. After a seconds, she finally turned her head on me and flashed her gummy smile. "Thank you for this, Lili. I really appreciate this." She said and threw herself on me. I gladly hugged her back.

"It's not yet done, Nini. This is just the beginning. Now, shall we proceed on our dinner date?" She nodded. I pulled away from her as we walked towards the table. I let her sit first before I sat on my seat which is infront of her.

"Wow. These are my favorite foods, Lalisa!" She happily said.

"Since I want you to enjoy our date, I made all of these for you. These foods are special because I made it, for the very special person." I brought out which made her smile goes wider. "So, let's eat." I put some gimbap and dumplings on her plate and told her to eat.

"How about you?" She worriedly asked.

"I can handle myself." I replied. But the truth is, I'm so nervous already because I really don't know if after this dinner date, she will give me her sweetest yes. Besides, what happened earlier is still fresh in my mind.

"Hey, you okay? You should eat, too, Lili." She softly said and put some pasta on my plate. I gladly ate it with all of my heart since she told me to eat.

We happily ate the foods I cooked until we finally finished eating. I rested my back on the backrest of my seat. My heart starts beating madly again. I'm so freaking nervous.

I secretly took out my phone from my pocket and texted my friends who are quietly enjoying their time in the theater room.

To: Bambam
Yah! Play the music now.

After that, I returned my phone inside my pocket. After a few seconds, a slow yet lovely music started playing. I tigthly closed my eyes first and opened it again and straightly looked at her.

"May I have this dance?" I asked and lent my hand on her. She gladly accepted it. We stood up and stood in the middle. I put my hands on her waist while she put her hands on my shoulders. We started dancing while looking at each other.

"It's our first tine dancing like this. And I found this so romantic." She muttered in the midst of dancing.

"Don't you like this?"

"No. I love this, Lili. So much." She uttered. I can't help but to smile. I was surprised when she rested her head on the crook of my neck. Instead of stopping her, I just pulled her more closer to me so she will be more comfortable on her position. We're almost hugging, which is a good thing for me.

I didn't imagine that something like this will happen. So my heart really melted when she suddenly rested her head on the crook of my neck. And now, this is more romantic for me. And I'm loving this. Her scent, her height, our position right now, and more.

She's now encircling her hands on my neck while I'm hugging her waist already. She's still comfortable on our position right now. And it makes my heart flutter more. I can feel her breath since she's too close to me.

When the music stopped, I pulled away from her and straightly looked on her eyes. I held her hand and caressed it so softly, which made her smile.

"Jennie, I'm really glad because I met you. Yes, I hated you when I first met you. But as days passed by, I started to love you. And when that day happened, when we confessed our feelings for each other, I'm starting to love you more. Since then, you are the most beautiful thing that happened in my entire life. Thank you for loving me back, Nini. I'm really glad. I will never get tired on loving you." I started. She started to tear up like any minute from now, she will just burst into tears. I breathed deeply first before I continued.

"I think, I can't live my life happily without you. So I will take this chance to ask you. Jennie, will you be mine?" I nervously asked and waited for her answer. Tears suddenly starts escaping from her eyes down to her cheeks. I became worried so I quickly wiped it using my thumb.

"Hey, don't cry. If you're not yet ready, you can tell me. I'm not forcing you, Nini." I brought out. But instead of rejecting me, she just threw herself on me and hugged me tightly while still crying. I was froze at first, but I managed to hug her back and caressed her back softly.

"I'm so happy right now. Thank you for everything, Lili. I love you." She whispered on my ear. A sweet smile automatically formed on my lips.

"I'll take that as a yes, Nini." I uttered. She pulled away from me and cupped my face.

"Ofcourse! It's a big yes!" She said. My smile went wider. If this is just a dream, don't you dare wake me up.

"Is this for real? It's a yes?" I asked for assurance. She happily nodded on me and flashed her gummy smile that I really love. I wiped her tears first before I kissed her forehead.

"I love you, Jennie Kim." I stated.

"I love you, too." I quickly hugged her as soon as I heard her response.

God, I really love this woman. Let her be my last. Let her be the woman I will love until my very last day in this world.

We pulled away from each other after.

"So I am your girlfriend now?" She asked that made me chuckle.

"Obviously yes, Nini." I stated. "Let's go inside the house. They're probably waiting for the result of my surprise." I brought out. We walked down the stairs and entered the house. We spotted them sitting on the couch. They quickly looked at us and gave us a curious look.

"So? What happened?" Bambam asked. I pretended to be sad and slightly bumped Jennie's arm, signaling her to act, too.

"Maybe this is not yet the right time for us." I said, trying to sound so sad and sat between Jisoo unnie and Chaeng while Jennie sat beside Bambam.

"Jennie? You rejected her?" This time, Jisoo unnie was the one who asked.

"Maybe."

"Maybe? What kind of answer is that?" She irritatedly said.

"Just accept this fact, guys. Just accept that she's already my girlfriend." I uttered. They all turned their head on me as their eyes widened, except for Jennie ofcourse.

"What the?! For real?!" I nodded on them. And here they goes, they started teasing us like there's no tomorrow.

"Congratulations, Limario! For the very first time!"

"We should celebrate this success of our friend!"

"Oh my Jisoos! Can't believe that Lisa did something like this!"

Yeah. That's how they teased us. Or I should say, that's how they teased me. Well, it's annoying at first. But I'm already used to it. This is their way to show their love for me. By teasing me. If I could just kick their faces but sadly, I can't.

"Can you stop overreacting? It's annoying, you know." I said trying to hide my annoyance.

"Honestly, Lisa, we should celebrate this. You finally got yourself a girlfriend! No for a boyfriend, yes to a girlfriend!" Bambam said that made me face palm myself. Why is he like that?

While they are busy teasing me and I'm busy scolding them, Jennie is just laughing at us, not even bothered to save me from these annoying friends.

"Proud gay! Proud gay!" Jisoo unnie shouted. I just shook my head. They're giving me headaches. "I should tell this to Seulgi, also known as the queen of gays." She added. I let out a deep sigh to calm myself or else, I will really beat her.

"She's not the queen of gays. You are. These gayness started because of you, falling inlove with my chipmunk." I uttered. Her face redenned and suddenly felt shy but she still managed to glare at me. I just shrugged it off. She's not scary though.

"Can you leave the two us, please?" I irritatedly asked.

"Nope. Not gonna happen, Limario. Just go and talk. We will behave." Jisoo unnie said. They sat on the floor while still looking at us. I mentally rolled my eyes and looked at Jennie.

"Hey, you can just sleep here. It's already dark outside. It's dangerous if you will still go home." I softly said.

"Alright. But can I sleep in your room?" She shyly asked. My face redenned because of her question so I quickly looked away.

"Y-Yeah. You can." I said. I heard my friends laughed at me so I glared at them. "Okay. We should sleep now. Let's go, Nini."

Jennie and I stood up and went inside my room.

"Woah. Your room looks so nice." She suddenly complimented. I let out a shy smile. "Come on, Lili. Don't be shy. I love it here. But the thing is, I have no extra cloth to wear."

"Ah, you can wear my PJ. It's inside my closet. And that's the bathroom. You can change there." I stated. She walked towards my closet and opened it.

Dresses and off-shoulders are kinda not my style. So almost all of my clothes are just polo blouses, jeans, my uniforms, hoodies, sweaters, PJs and shirts.

"You have so many PJ." She uttered. I chuckled a bit.

"Yeah. So you can choose whatever you want." I brought out. She turned her head on me and smiled before she took one of my PJ out of the closet. And the thing is, she picked one of mg favorite PJ. I guess, it will look good on her.

"Congratulation for picking one of my favorite. We're really for each other." I joked and chuckled. Her eyes widened but a wide grin slowly formed on her lips.

"I think so." She said. "Gotta change now." She added and entered the bathroom.

I threw myself on my bed. A wide smile is still visible on my lips.

I never imagined that I will sleep with Jennie in one room. It's just too good to be true.

***
Jisoo

"Hey. Do you think they're already doing it?" I asked.

"Yah, Jisoo noona, Lisa will never do that to Jennie that fast!" Bambam hissed. I pouted.

"But they're already a couple." I stated.

"Unnie, not because they're already a couple, they will do it already! They still need more time! Not this fast!" Chaeng said. I pouted more. Maybe I'm just thinking too much.

"But what if–" She already cutted me off.

"Please, stop, unnie. My virgin ears!" She said and covered her ears using her hands. Aigoo. My Chaeyoung is so cute.

"You know, they can do it if they want. But they surely know their limits. And Lisa can control herself." Bam stated. Somehow, he was right. Lisa can control herself. "So, what's the score between the two of you?" He suddenly asked. I felt my face heating up so I lowered my head. Yeah, I'm always like this when someone opening a topic about me and Chaeng.

"She's still courting me."

"When will you say yes?"

"That's a secret, Bam." She uttered and chuckled.

Damn that chuckle. I love hearing those chuckles from her. Oh my Jisoos. I'm so whipped. I'm so gay. But only for Park Chaeyoung.

Fudge. And I'm so cheesy.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

10.4K 369 29
I expected everything, but not this. My life is destroyed in second in front of my eyes and I can't even do anything. I have accepted all the blames...
17.5K 439 55
No matter what happen between two hearts, if it's meant to be then it will find its way back to each other again. And even a change of desire wouldn'...
21.6K 516 68
a LOVE that never ends..... a LOVE that is full of happiness..... a LOVE that no one could ever imagine.... BUT.... As the old saying goes: "someti...
38.2K 883 22
- It all begins when you chose to betray me. You chose to hurt me. You chose my bestfriend On the day of our wedding. - And then you'll comeback...