Reaper of the Empire (Akame G...

De Nardarion18

F/N should never have been born, yet by chance he was. He was trained for a single purpose. Find out his sto... Mais

Chapter 2: Adopted Assassin
Chapter 3: In the West Part 1
Chapter 4: In the West Part 2
Chapter 5: The Discovery
Chapter 6: Being Disowned
Chapter 7: The Young Assassin Part 1
Chapter 8: The Young Assassin Part 2
Chapter 9: Howling Dog Bandits
Chapter 10: A Friend
Chapter 11: The Reaper Part 1
Chapter 12: The Reaper Part 2
Chapter 13: Girls in the Forest
Chapter 14: Elite Seven
Chapter 15: Oarburgh Assault Part 1
Chapter 16: Oarburgh Assault Part 2
Chapter 17: Betrayal
Chapter 18: The Empire's True Colors
Chapter 19: Night of Fire
Chapter 20: Village Boy
Chapter 21: Aria's Kindness
Chapter 22: Seeing the Corruption
Chapter 23: New Beginning
Chapter 24: First Assignment
Chapter 25: Ogre Hunting
Chapter 26: Settling In
Chapter 27: The Headhunter Part 1
Chapter 28: The Headhunter Part 2
Chapter 29: Teigu Education
Chapter 30: Night Talk
Chapter 31: Weak
Chapter 32: Tensui Village
Chapter 33: The Lost Teigu
Chapter 34: Starving Village
Chapter 35: Tatsumi's Undercover Mission
Chapter 36: A Stylish Attack
Chapter 37: New Recruits
Chapter 38: Training in the Mountains
Chapter 39: Forty-Eighth Teigu
Chapter 40: Kill the Slavers
Chapter 41: Stylish Experiments
Chapter 42: Island Adventure
Chapter 43: Back to Work
Chapter 44: Traitor to the Revolution
Chapter 45: Kill the Jaegers Part 1
Chapter 46: Kill the Jaegers Part 2
Chapter 47: Kill the Jaegers Part 3
Chapter 48: Kill the Jaegers Part 4
Chapter 49: Kill the Demons
Chapter 50: The Promised Revenge
Chapter 51: Kill the Fallen Priest
Chapter 52: The Trek Home
Chapter 53: Kill the Reaper
Chapter 54: Reaper's Cabin
Chapter 55: Division

Chapter 1: Baby's Beginning

21.6K 261 92
De Nardarion18

On a cold night early in the Imperial year 1007 a blue haired woman is thrown into a shed outside a large mansion. This woman is a slave to Lord Marshal, one of the noblemen of the Empire. She is a descendent of the people of the western tribes. The shed is where Lord Marshal keeps all of his slaves together. The woman is clearly disturbed by something that happened to her. All of her fellow slaves look at her knowing exactly what happened. Just as so many slaves before her have been, she too has been raped by Lord Marshal.

Six months after the event, the blue haired woman has begun to clearly show that she is pregnant. All of the slaves are worried for her sake. It is common for Lord Marshal to kill any slaves that get pregnant after he rapes them. As a precaution since he does not remember all of the slaves that he has raped, Lord Marshal usually just kills any pregnant slave he finds. This woman is clever though. She hides her growing stomach as best she can. Also she continues to work as if nothing is wrong. All of the other slaves are stunned that Lord Marshal has not realized that she is pregnant yet.

During the eighth month of pregnancy the blue-haired woman begins to show signs of tiring easily. The other slaves try to make up for her falling behind to the best of their ability. Lord Marshal has started to take notice and sees that the woman has a large stomach. He decides since she has hidden it so well he will make an example of her that night. Lord Marshal plans to cut the child from her womb that night and massacre it in front of all to see, so the slaves will learn their place.

As night draws near Lord Marshal sends his slaves back to their shed. He then heads inside to have some dinner. Since he will lose his appetite after having to look inside the shed of the western mongrels he has as slaves, he makes sure to eat plenty before leaving for the shed. He cannot help, but smile at the prospect of what he is going to do later. He loves to kill slaves after he has raped them. It is so common for them to be surprised that he is going to kill them. The shock on their faces is his favorite part of killing them.

Meanwhile in the shed one of the male slaves approaches the blue-haired woman, who is lying in pain in the corner.

Male Slave: "Are you alright? You seem to be in quite a bit of pain."

Blue-haired woman: "I think the baby is coming. I felt it while we were working, but hid the fact as best as I could."

Male Slave: "Everyone hurry over here. We have a baby to deliver. Some of you have helped Lord Marshal's wife deliver children so you will be in charge of helping here as well.

With great speed the slaves get to work to make the blue-haired woman as comfortable as possible. Then those that have served as wet-nurses before get to work. The baby is nearly there already as the woman's water broke while still working outside. All of those present are excited that a child is about to be born. No child has been born to a slave of Lord Marshal in all the years he has had slaves. Many of them are also excited because they have watched the blue-haired woman for some time hoping she would be able to have the baby.

Finally, the baby is born. It is a boy with brilliant blue eyes. All of the slaves are ecstatic that the baby has finally arrived. Their excitement soon turns to horror as they hear the outside lock to the shed being removed. Knowing that she is in no condition to protect her newborn son the blue haired woman hands the baby to one of the slave men. She says, "Please somehow get my baby boy to safety." The man tells her that he will.

The man with the baby in his arms gets behind the shed door, so that Lord Marshal cannot see him as he opens it. As soon as Lord Marshal appears in the doorway with his guards in toe, the slaves charge at him. All of the slaves all together start attacking Lord Marshal. The guards with Lord Marshal draw their weapons to defend their master. Little to the knowledge of Lord Marshal and his guards, the man carrying the child has snuck past the ruckus and is now running from the property.

As the man nears the gate to leave the mansion property, he charges straight into the only guard at the gate knocking him out cold. The man then grabs the keys to the gate and unlocks it. He rushes out of the property hoping to find somewhere safe that he can hide with the baby.

This is not meant to be as he can already hear guards searching for him as he ducks into an alley. The man thinks, "I have to protect this child. All of us slaves have done so much to keep him alive, he cannot die now. I suppose it would be better for him to be a slave himself than to die. I heard the slave traders are in town. Maybe they will take the boy. I can only hope that they will."

With some luck the man arrives at the slave market and finds a wagon that is selling western slaves. He runs up and says, "I have this baby. He is half western and half Imperial blood. Will you please take him? There is no charge, I just want him to be safe and survive." The slave trader says, "Fine whatever. I don't much like taking in baby's but I guess if it is free there is no reason not to take it." The western man says, "Thank you so much." He then hands the baby over.

After the man has finished handing the baby off, he heads to find a place for him to live for the rest of his life. He is an escaped slave after all, so he must find a safe place to stay. This does not happen, as shortly after the man has handed the baby off he is spotted by guards. The man sees them and starts to run. He is not fast enough as the men catch up to him and promptly capture him for running away. As soon as the man arrives back at Lord Marshal's property, he is promptly executed for his actions. Lord Marshal makes all of the slaves watch as he tortures the man to death.

A week later a blonde haired man travels to the slave trade market to buy a slave for a specific purpose. This man has recently been appointed to oversee the creation of an assassination branch for the imperial military. His plan is still years from fully being put into place, but he has come to the slave market to buy a child that he plans to serve as the leader of his future assassiation team. He figures that by training someone from birth the child will be a much stronger assassin than anyone else in the squad.

The man comes to a group of western slave traders. One of the men stops him as the man walks by.

Slave Trader: "What might you be in the market for? We have all sorts of slaves. As these are just westerners they are not too pricey. You could get a few of them if that is what you are in the mood for. We have all ages available for purchase.

Blonde-Haired Man: "Cheap does sound good to me, as it is very likely that several will die in the process. However, I need someone that will not stand out as a westerner. It would be better for me if the slave was from the Capital as then the slave could blend in better."

Slave Trader: "We have a few that could be passed off as from the Capital. You are right that westerners generally have different eye colors and hair colors than most people from the Capital. We do have some slaves though that would blend in nicely. What age might you be looking for?"

Blonde-Haired Man: "The younger the better. I will personally be training them to fight in combat. One that is strong and will be able to take a beating would be preferable."

Slave Trader: "As it would happen I have just the slave for you then."

The slave trader sends a man to get something out of the carriage that is behind them. The man soon returns with a bundle in his arms.

Slave Trader: "This here is a baby that was born in the Capital. As it would happen this baby is half western blood and half Capital blood. As you can see this baby looks like it is from the Capital rather than being western. I bring up this one in particular, because it is only a week old, yet has soon amazing resilience. It was given to us by a runaway slave as soon as it was born. The man didn't feel he could hide the baby all that well. He died shortly after handing him off. I saw myself as guards captured him. In the time we have had it this baby has gone two days without food, as we were trying to procure some. There have been no adverse effects as a result of the loss of food. Honestly, this baby should be dead in all rights, yet it is perfectly healthy."

Blonde-Haired Man: "I don't have time for a baby. I am looking for a young child to train. One that will be able to eat regular food, and I won't have to worry about growing up before it will be of any use to me."

Slave Trader: "Very well. I will have my men look to see if they can find anyone that meets your specifications."

The man holding the baby begins to walk away. Before he gets anywhere a loud scream is let out from the man as he drops the blanket that the baby was wrapped in. Attached to his hand, which he is shaking, is the baby who has bitten down into his hand and will not let go. The man continues to shake his hand and then tries to pull the baby off of his hand using his other hand. All of this is to no avail as the baby remains clamped down onto the man's hand.

Finally the slave trader that has been trying to pass off the deal walks over and grabs the baby. He manages to pull it off using both of his hands. A chunk of the man the baby was latched onto skin comes with the baby in its mouth. The baby quickly spits the skin out onto the ground. The slave trader is clearly upset and says, "In the week we have had him, this is the third time he has done this. This baby has a mean streak or something. I cannot figure out why it is so aggressive. It only attacks when we are taking it back towards the carriage."

Blonde-Haired Man: "After seeing that I have changed my mind. That baby has some real potential to fight. It is attacking as if somehow instinctively it knows that it is going to go back to the carriage which it hates. It is fighting in the only way it can for its survival. That is exactly the trait that I am looking for. I will pay you half price, as I am sure you are wanting to get rid of it."

Slave Trader: "Even if it is a troublemaker, getting only half price for it is a rip off."

The blonde-haired man reaches towards the sword that is hanging at his side.

Blonde-Haired Man: "It would be a problem if things got messy won't it. I made my offer, so I recommend you accept it."

Slave Trader with a panicked look: "No need to get violent. I will accept the offer. We will even throw in all the baby food we bought for this little monster as well. Just don't resort to anything drastic."

Blonde-Haired Man: "That is acceptable. I will take the baby now."

Having now gotten the slave he was after, along with food, the man walks off with his newly collected slave. Although the baby is younger than he was hoping, since it was so cheap and has the will to live that the man was looking for he thinks the deal will work. He is not sure about raising the baby as he has not even been very involved in the raising of his own daughter. However, as this baby could be of use for his future plans he thinks that it will be worth the effort. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

16.2K 220 17
Y/N isn't normal. You see, he wasn't born...he was created by the Empire 1000 years ago, as a weapon that would awaken when the Empire needs him.
7.9K 97 12
Y/N isn't a normal boy, you see, he was born in a village that was very close to the capital. Every first born son of the chief is gifted an Imperial...
283K 5.4K 38
What is Time? For the Empire it's like poison. the longer it goes on, the more corrupt it becomes. For others, it's almost Irrelevant. Like Y/n L/n...
127K 3K 44
F/N was your average high schooler with an appreciation for Star Wars. Despite his strained relationship with his father, he had a good like, though...