The devil and his son

By jobarnett24

Arlo is a young girl that lost her parents in a car accident. She is then adopted by a gang that her father w... More

Prologue
After the crash
The funeral
New family
Talk with Jace
Six years later
In debt
The mafia man
Goodbye
On my own
Evil idea
Harmless joke
Screams in the night
Oh sh!t
I want you so bad
The bitch is back
Making a friend
He's helped alot
Hugs and kisses
Oh baby i dont think... you are
Goodbye Quinn
First scan
Its a...
Text messages
Baby gift
Move on
The beach
Welcome baby Alaric
He's beautiful
Not mine
Español familia
New to the crew
Three years later
Adios abuela
Mummy who's that?
Shopping talk
I'm sorry chocolate
It's up to you
Invitations
Best friends
Our spot
It must be true
Please...
Promise me
F**king liar
Get out of jail freecard
You little sh!t
Horse riding
Listen to my heartbeat
Why?
What were you trying to do?
First shower
You're safe with me... always
Why are you here?
Father and son bonding
I'm dying bebito
I'm sorry
Big question
Nice heart bro
LA
Drown
Never separate them... ever
What the f*ck
Tattoos
Dragons
Lets see
We did some stuff
Operation take down the bitch is a go
The first time
The first time 2
I'm here
Six months later
It'll be alright
Baby... more like babies
Threatened
I need your help
Like father like son
Oh my god
I'm here... i've got you
Morning with second family
Guns blazing
Come back to me
Surprise
Back to school
They're coming
Meeting the aunt and uncles
Epilogue

Best friends lost

644 24 1
By jobarnett24

Quinn POV

When me and Mary walked away, Salvatore stopped me.

"Whenever I can I'll try and get Alaric to you. But it won't be often." He whispered. I nodded slightly and walked to my car.

"She's a right bitch. What did you see in her anyway?" Mary scoffed as we got in the car.

"I guess I thought we had something when we didn't. Let's just leave it, ok? I just want to move on from her." I sighed.

"You still love her? Well let me help you forget her." She smirked and ran her hand up my thigh only to be stopped by Levi getting in the back.

"Hands off bitch. If he isn't marrying arlo then he's mine." He said.

"What do you want?" Mary glared at him.

"Nothing to do with you hoe. Now drive we need to talk." He turned to me. I huffed and started the car, only to have my head tilted to the side to face him.

"Don't fucking huff at me or I will punch you in the balls and shove your dick up your arse." Levi threatened then pecked my lips.

I chuckled when Mary had her mouth wide open. When I started driving, she tried to keep on touching me only to have her hand pushed away by Levi.

When we got back to my mansion, I went straight to my office with Levi and Mary following. Levi sat on my lap and while I started doing my work. He was light so it wasn't hard to move around to my paperwork to my computer.

"We need to talk." He whispered to me.

"About what?" I asked.

"Alone."

"Mary me and Levi need to talk. Wait for me in the bedroom." I told her.

"I am your fiancé. Anything he needs to say can be said in front of me." She snapped.

"Fine." Levi huffed out. "Elle doit y aller." He started speaking french knowing Mary wouldn't understand. (She needs to do)

"Levi ça ne marche pas comme ça j'ai besoin de passer á autre chose et c'est le seul moyen." I told him. (Levi it does not work like that I need to move on and this is the only way)

"Bullshit and you know it." He stood up. "Por qué no puedes decirle a Arlo lo que pasó y ver si ella te dejará volver?" Now he's angry because he's slipped back to our home language, spanish. (Why can't you just tell arlo what happened and see if she will let you back in)

"I'm done with arlo so stop talking about her. I need to focus on the present not the past so stop." I yelled at him.

"What about the promise you made to your abuela? Huh? She'd fucking kill you if you went back on a promise." He shouted back.

"My abuela is dead. That promise died with her because none of it matters when they're gone. So fuck that promise."

"You are one selfish bastard you know that? She did everything for you and you can't carry out one small promise for her. You can't even see Mary is only with you for the money. There is no love there."

"Leave Levi. I have work to do and I can't be dealing with this right now." I told him.

"I'll leave. And don't expect me back. Keep your golf digger I'll find my own place to live. You're so stuck up your own arse to notice the things you've lost." He spat out and walked out of my office slamming the door behind him.

"Levi." I called after him and stood up.

"Just leave him. He needs time to cool off." Mary sighed.

"Yeah you're right." I sat back down. She sat on my lap and took off my belt. I wasn't in the mood but anything to get my mind off everything.

I picked her up and sat her on my desk. I moved her dress up to her hips and took off her panties. I didn't wait to thrust into her and make her moan.

I laid my head on her shoulder as I pounded into her just thinking. I've lost arlo, Levi, my abuela. Three people that gave me true happiness.

Arlo loved me for me and not my money. Levi helped me through everything, my mafia, a person to talk to and overall my best friend. And my abuela gave me the best advice.

She loved me to the moon and back, more love than anyone would ever give me. She helped me as well as Levi and they are the three most important people I my life. Yet I've lost them all.

Here I am pounding into a girl that is only in it for my money and that's it. Maybe I should've given up a long time ago and I wouldn't be in this mess.

I'll just marry Mary and have kids with her so it's easier. That way I don't have to worry about anything, I'll pass down my mafia to my oldest son from Mary. Then arlo can move on and have more kids.

Why has my life turned to shit?

Levi POV

After I slammed the door of his office shut, I let my tears fall. This isn't the Quinn I grew up with. He has changed and I've lost my best friend. There's no getting him back.

I wasn't even at the end of the hall when I heard Mary moan and skin on skin contact. I considered walking in but decided against it. Just get all my stuff and go stay with my sister or someone.

"Where are you going?" Marco asked me as he saw my packing.

"Leaving. Quinn has turned into a selfish bastard and I'm so done with him. He's changed and I can't stand to see him hurt. But he's being so selfish right now. I thought it was because he lost his abuela but no, it's just him being a complete arsehole." I sniffled.

"Can you hear the bitch he's with now? They were like it all last night. It may be a big house but her mouth is bigger." He scoffed.

"Yeah tell me about it. He doesn't even try hard enough for the things he wants. He hasn't even come after me like he always does, instead he's fucking her in his office. He told me to leave because he had work but he has the time to fuck her."

"I agree, he has changed." Marco sighed.

"Oh and your remember arlo? She had his first born and he didn't even put up and fight to get meetings with the kid." I shook my head.

Just then Quinn stood next to Marco. "I'll see you later Levi." Marco smiled at me then left.

"I suggest you fuck off because I not in a good mood with you." I told him as I packed.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?" Quinn asked.

"Because you've changed. You don't fight for what you want anymore. You always come after me when we've had an argument but you stayed and fucked her while I'm here crying over a best friend that seems dead." I sobbed.

"What am I supposed to do? Chase after arlo all my life? I can't do that when I have better things to do." He moved closer to me for a hug.

"Don't fucking touch me." I yelled at him and took a step back. "Don't. You are not my best friend, Quinn. Ever since Mary came along you have been a selfish bastard and it's not only me who's noticed."

"Come on Levi. What do you want me to do? Kiss you? Fuck you? What?" He yelled.

"See what I mean? You would never say that to me. I always have to initiate it all. So don't you fucking dare stand there and ask me what I want you to do. Because let's be realistic, you won't do it."

"Fine. Whatever. I don't care anymore, I'm so done with everyone that I should just kill you all. Get it over with and I'll be free from all of you."

"Are you listening to yourself? When have you ever threatened to kill me like that? You have changed and not only have you lost me, but your family as well." I said.

"What family have I got left, Levi? My abuela has gone. My mum and dad don't give two shits what happens to me anyway. And you, you ran off with arlo the moment she left this house. So can you blame me for not caring anymore?"

"Yes, yes I can. Quinn you have a son that needs a dad to teach him things. Not grandads and uncles, A FATHER. BUT YOU WERE TO FUCKING STUBBORN TO CONFESS YOUR LOVE FOR ARLO THEREFORE LOST A SON AND THE ONLY GIRL WHO HAS LOVED YOU FOR YOU, NOT YOUR DAMN MONEY."

"HOW WAS I STUBBORN? SHE HAPPILY LEFT AND DIDN'T TELL ME I GOT HER PREGNANT SO DON'T BLAME ME FOR STUFF I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT!"

"Get out! I don't ever want to see you again. If I do I'll fucking kill you myself and I won't have mercy. So get the fuck out." I lowered my voice as tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Levi please." He begged me. I could see it in his eyes telling me not to leave but he pushed me away by listening to that slut Mary.

"You brought this upon yourself. Don't beg me for anything, I can't stand to see you right now." I shook my head.

"Just forgive me, Levi. I can't lose the only family I really have left." He stepped towards me again.

"I said don't touch me." I told him through a clenched jaw. "There is nothing you can do for you to make me forgive you. Your abuela would be kicking your arse right now if she were still alive."

"If she were still alive then I would still have you and arlo. But I don't have that anymore. I don't have anyone. Please just stay."

"You mafia men don't understand then meaning of no do you? Always getting your own way with everything you do." I scoffed.

I zipped up my suitcase and put it on the floor ready to drag it out. As I started walking Quinn stopped me and hugged me.

I know he was hurting but he hurt me when he told me to leave because he had work, but could spare five minutes for sex with a gold digger.

"Goodbye Quinn." I stepped from his arms and walked out of the mansion and to my car.

Maybe he will now see the mistake he made and finally say sorry to both me and arlo for being an arsehole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 67K 49
Fiction Awards Winner 2016 in General Fiction Category Book 1 of the New York Mafia Series: Summary: What happens when an innocent and kind hearted...
80.4K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
138K 3.2K 57
~~ "Torturami ogni giorno, ma ferisci chi amo, pagherai." ~~ {} Rayver Cruise is not your cliché male character. He's not strong, he's not rich, h...
41.9K 832 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ×...