Only For Him {COLLINS #2} 🔞✓

RehaJacob द्वारा

"I hope you do realize that I am old enough to be your father." ~ Aoran Collins, a business tycoon, lost his... अधिक

Only For Him [Collins #2]
Dedication
I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX

V

8.7K 276 21
RehaJacob द्वारा

I pushed the door of my apartment open and finally I was relaxed that I was going to have some good sleep. My eyes already hurt because of staring the laptop for continuous ten hours. It was very eye straining. My fingers hurt due to continuous typing too.

As soon as I saw Rose sitting in our drawing room, watching power puff girls on television, my temper flared. I couldn't believe that she left me alone on the very important day of my life.

"Hey! You came back." She smiled showing her white teeth. I just wanted to punch those pretty teeth.

I was so angry at her. I was angry at myself too and I was so disappointed. I went to my room straight, ignoring her. Every bad thing always happened to me.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face with the cold water. I felt inflammation in my eyes. I wasn't used to work on screen for such long hours. I wanted to catch some sleep and refresh myself so that I don't disappoint sugar daddy the next day. I just couldn't take any risk now. He was already so infuriated with me after whatever happened today.

As I came out of the bathroom, I saw Rose laying on my bed and smiling at me. I so hated that smile.

"Okay! So, you're angry!" She stated.

I wasn't. Okay, I was!

"C'mon, bro! I just gave you the taste of your own medicine. Hope you liked it?" She smiled widely, raising her eyebrows.

"Bitch! Get the hell out of my room." I yelled at her.

"Uh-Oh! You're fuming. Next time, don't ditch me for a douche." She said pouting at me.

I hated her for this. If only she'd have helped me today. I could have not left that impression on sugar daddy.

"By the way, bro, nice suit. When did you get it?" She asked, fuming me more.

That freaking stupid suit! I didn't even want it. I hated it to death. I had bought so many things on credit in advance, thinking that I'd pay once my paycheck will be given to me but now I was afraid. How was I going to pay for all the accessories that I had bought?

I had to pay the rent of the apartment, all the bills, for my medicines and so much more. How was I going to save. I had thought that I'd send some money to dad's account but now it seemed impossible too.

"Again the silent treatment? Well, the mistake was yours." She said.

"Shut up, Rose! You stupid bitch, do you even know what happened today?"

She looked at me from head to toe and sat up, making herself comfortable. "I'm all ears. Bark." She shrugged.

I removed the expensive suit I had been wearing all day. I kept it aside and removed my pant and shirt before placing them in my wardrobe neatly.

"Turn around, babe!"

I turned around and glared her.

"Work on abs, baby. You'll look hotter." She commented. I didn't want to. I liked my body the way I was.

"I'm really upset with you." I said to her.

"Come here." She patted the bed next to her. I strode toward the bed and finally when my back hit the mattress, it felt like I was in heaven. I turned my head to look at her.

"I'm sorry for last night."

"You are sorry now but you'll ditch me for another douche when we go out next time." She chuckled.

"C'mon Rose! I don't do that. Okay, only sometimes."

"Make a new boyfriend. Stick to him. That's it. It's not a big deal." She scratched her small nose.

"It is. I don't find what I'm looking for. My heart just doesn't open up for anyone. I don't know why, may be I'm not capable of loving someone." I stared at the ceiling fan.

"Wow! Are you a lesbian?"

"What?" I frowned.

"You don't feel for any guy. I think you should try with a girl. May be you'll find something new."

"Shut up! I'm straight. And let's not talk about my orientation." I was straight because I felt a pull when I saw my asshole boss.

"Alright, then what happened today?" She asked.

"I was ten minutes late." I said.

"Great! What happened then?"

"Mr Collins almost fired me-"

"What!" She shrieked with shock evident on her face.

"Listen up, bitch! But then, he decided a ten percent cut on my stipend. Plus, I wasn't in proper dress code. That suit was from him." I said.

"Really? Can I look at it? It was so beautiful. I didn't know, he liked you so much to offer you-"

"He said that the cost will be deducted from my stipend."

"Oh! Still, it's lovely." She said rushing to my wardrobe and holding it.

"How much does it cost? I'll get the same one." She said placing it before her and staring herself in the mirror.

"Four thousand five hundred dollars."

The suit fell on the floor and she turned around. Stun was visible on her face. "What! F-four thousand f-ive hundred?"

"Yes. And on top of that I have ruined my image. Alas! First impression is the last." I sighed in despair.

"You still have time to change that. Last impression is important." She picked up the suit, placed it back and came toward me.

"He's pissed with me. He doesn't like my content. In tens hours, I just wrote three web content. He kept rejecting them and asked for corrections. I am already so demotivated and my eyes and head hurt too." I closed my eyes and relaxed.

"We'll, it's a mental job. Don't worry, you'll do good. I guess, your little crush on Mr Collins has already vanished." She laughed.

"Shut up! He's married." He was an asshole too.  I was sure couple of times, he was intentionally rejecting my content, even when it seemed just fine to Smitha. And it was just because I was ten minutes late.

"He isn't."

My eyes opened at that. I turned my head to look at Rose.

"He wears a wedding band. I have seen it." I told her.

"I don't know. An intern in my department was saying that he is not. She was regretting for not applying for the content writer position." She said.

I didn't like the idea. I didn't want anyone else to like him. Wait, what the fuck? Why was I even feeling that way for him? I never felt like that for any guy ever.

"See, not my fault. He's hot." I said.

"Cool, you look tired. Why don't you take some rest? I have to call a friend." She said. I frowned.

"Which friend?"

"Don't be jealous." She got up and turned to walk away.

"Which friend, Rose? Fine, you replaced me."

"A friend I made last night." She said.

"A guy?"  She nodded. Okay? So, I was feeling guilty for nothing. She showed me her tongue and walked out of my room.

I should have known, she wasn't innocent either. She loved boys and they loved her thick thighs.

I turned on my bed and spread my limbs.

The thing Rose said was lingering in my head. If sugar daddy wasn't married then what was the ring on his finger all about? I reached for my phone and googled his name.

I didn't find anything about his personal life. What I found was about Aero Herstellung. I typed his name and added wife after it and touched the search option. A name appeared in front of me. Zuneza Evans. I read that they married around twenty one years ago and separated after two years. There wasn't much about his personal life. I looked at his ex wife's pictures. She happened to be a model. She was really beautiful, with nice black hair and pretty blue eyes. I found there were few pictures of them together. They looked happy.

I frowned and looked up at the ceiling. How old was he? He would not have married her at the age of thirteen. So, he wasn't thirty five for sure.

"Even if he married her at twenty, it makes him forty one." I mumbled. But, he didn't look like a man in forties at all. I protruded my lower lip and smiled.

Why did I even care? Age is arbitrary, maturity is what matters. Moreover, he was just a little crush. He was going to fade away, like everyone else.

But, why did he wear the ring if he was divorced?

I put away my phone and pulled the covers over me. I was already exhausted, physically and mentally. I didn't know when I fell asleep in those soft mattresses.

I opened my eyes and got up from my yoga position as I heard her cry. My heart hammered rapidly as her crying escalated. I couldn't understand what happened. She was fine few minutes ago. I had put her to sleep and she looked peaceful.

I rushed toward my room and saw her tiny body lying on floor. There was blood all around. My legs started shivering as I saw her little body covered in blood. She was crying on top of her lungs. I was so shocked to even react. I didn't know how to breathe watching her like that.

I rushed to her and saw a hanger wire crumpled in her mouth. I stood there staring at her tiny little body as she cried. I cried for help. I tried to pick her up but I couldn't. She seemed so heavy. Her little brown curls were now soaked in blood and her hazel eyes were wide open. I saw her cry till she shushed up and her pouty pink lips turned blue.

I cried loudly for help. Nobody was there to hear me out. My child needed me. My baby needed help. I looked around and rushed out of the room.

I couldn't understand, where I was. I had to rush to my baby. She wasn't good. I needed to hold her. I wanted to feel her softness. I wanted to kiss her endlessly.

"I'm coming, baby. Don't worry. I'll- I'll-" I tried to open the door but it was locked.

I saw a woman come in front of me madly shouting. I couldn't understand who she was or what she was shouting or why she was even shouting.

"I have to go. It's already been eighteen days. I - I need to see my daughter. I have go to her. Please. Open this door." I begged her.

She pulled me away, shouting at me and started pushing me inside.

My heart was breaking. I needed to see my pretty daughter. I couldn't just abandon her. She needed me. I remembered how she smiled at me when I left her. I had to go.

"Let me go! I have to see my baby." I rushed toward the door, fumbling at unlocking it. It wasn't opening.

I kicked at the door in desperation. I missed her. I missed my baby. Tears were falling down my eyes continuously. I shivered at my place when cold water was splashed over me. I looked up panting and saw myself sitting beneath the door and Rose was standing in front of me with a bucket in her hand.

"What the fuck!" I panted looking around. Water was everywhere and I was soaked.

"What the fuck? Really? What the fuck were you talking about?" She shouted. I blinked my eyes at her. What was she even saying?

"What was I talking about?"I frowned.

"May I know which daughter of yours were you recalling? And first tell me, when did you have a daughter?" She yelled.

I gulped, "Did I say that?"

I was so confused. I remembered the dream. I remembered seeing the girl with brown curls and hazel eyes. I shook my head and got up.

"Which eighteen days were you talking about?" She yelled.

Eighteen days? I scratched my head.

"It was a dream." I said and turned around.

"Ursa, I'm calling your mom. I can't deal with you behaving like this every other day. Let her fly here and tackle your therapy sessions because you don't tell me a single thing and I feel useless." She picked up her phone.

"No, don't bother her. She can't fly all the way from Townsville. She'll be worried. I'll take my medicines. Please."

She frowned and put away her phone before following me to my room.

***To Be Continued***

Hi ! Did you like the chapter?
Which part? What do you think about Ursula? What do you think about our favourite Mr Collins?
Don't forget to tell me.

Vote (Because, I'm providing this book for free)
Comment (Because, I think a lot for this book)
Share ( If you love what I write)

Follow ( If you want to)

Stay healthy, guys!
Take care.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

10M 468K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
The Daughter I never knew Kera Winter❄️ द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

75 4 10
Stucked in his dead daughter's memories. The father is trying to escape the weird dreams. The loop of time in dream is not ending but how it first st...
59.2K 3.2K 33
She didn't belong to him, and he didn't belong to her. But in that moment they felt everything was as it should be. When the sun rose, they would go...
4.6K 184 20
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...