Sa-to-ri! (satori x reader)

By uhhuhhhuhhh

Completed ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธโœจ 34 Chapters 3 bonus chapters 2 epilogues More

A monster..?
2. Lunch
3. Himura
4. Next door neighbours
5. Coffee with a friend
6. The Movie~
7. Shopping~
8. Volleyball party~
9. A Kiss..? From Him..?
10. A wake up call
11. Sakura.. what?
12. Betrayal
13. Date night
Artists..? From the Author
14. Ushijima san?
15. Himura (2)
16. Chaotic chat
17. Hinata.?
18. Preparations for finals.
19. The Finals (Boys)
20. Finals (boys) 2
21. The finals (girls)
22. Yamakei
23. Off to nationals
Bonus story: Pool party
Bonus: Goshai
24. Before the First match
ART ART AAARRT
25. Trouble
26. The Match
27. Kagehina~
28. Chaos
29. Nekoma vs Shiratorizawa
30. I'm sorry, I'll win
31. Dress Shopping
32. Finals (1)
33. Finals (2)
Epilogue 1.
Epilogue 2.
Bonus Story: Training camp
Killing me softly
โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿ’–โœจ
QnA

34. Prom (Final chapter)

1.7K 73 72
By uhhuhhhuhhh

Hey guys.

It does say final chapter but there are maybe 2 or 3 epilogues I'm planning on writing so don't fret for now. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh. The day after we come back from nationals and its already prom.

You think as your mum ties up your dress. Your parents came to visit after your win at nationals. Your mum helped with your makeup, hair, and dress since you weren't a pro at those things.

'Ahh, My little girl.' She says stroking your hair.

'I can't believe you just won nationals AND you've got a RICH boyfriend too.'

'Ugh, mum he's not just rich he's nice too. I didn't know he was rich until later.'

She smiles. 'Ok honey. Oh, and I got you this.'

She reaches into her bag and you felt a small gold chain around your neck.

'I wore this to my prom. I didn't go with your dad but this is one of my favourite necklaces. Take care of it. '

You smile and hug your mum.

The doorbell rang and your dad answered it. It was Tendou. He had his hair down and he was in a suit, holding a small bouquet of flowers to hand over to you.

'And you must be Tendou. I can see you are a very decent man.'

You snort and both your dad and tendou look at you.

'Woah. You look amazing.' Tendou said looking at you.

'But you're pretty without makeup as well' he says grabbing your wrist.

He looks at your dad

'Nice to meet you, sir. '

'Would you like to come in and eat?'

'No that's alright. We made reservations at a restaurant with some friends so we'll need to hurry. Come on y/n!' He says tugging at your wrist.

'Wait! A photo!' Your mum says grabbing her phone out. She quickly snaps a photo of you and tendou and then signals you off. You hurry off towards the uber (btw ubers like a taxi I didn't know if ubers like an Australian thing or not) parked near your house and get on your way to the restaurant. The restaurant was nice and cozy, You and Tendou sat on one side while Riko and Semi sat on the other. You were all wary of your clothes and hoped not to spill any on them. As soon as your food cane, you all started gulping it down so you wouldn't be late for the prom. Tendou paid and then you all left and walked there since it was close to the hall.

As you entered, colorful lights were stringed everywhere, a table set aside for drinks and snacks, a stage with the curtains drawn, and of course the other men and women in amazing attires dancing around the room.

'Y/n, Riko, Tendou, Semi!' Aki runs to you in heels. She was holding a girl's hand and she was smiling.

The girl was tall, dark-skinned, black hair, and pretty.

'This is Aahna, my girlfriend!' She says happily.

'Hii!!' Aahna waves to you.

You smile and wave back. So do the others.

You grab Tendous wrist and head to the dance floor.

You twirl around and dance like crazy with Riko and Aki. The boys were off spinning around like crazy and Tendou and Yamagata were drinking the punch straight from the bowl.

Those two are crazy

'Hey, guys!' Kanao and Keiko wave at you.

'Ack! Why are you two here you'll get yelled at if the teachers see you two!'

'Well, I'm sorry my boyfriends a third year!' Keiko says in a salty voice.

'Ushijima invited me so..' Kanao says blushing.

You scoff a little as Ushijima shows up behind her with a surprised face

'Wait.. 2nd years aren't meant to be here? Kanao why didn't you tell me?'

'Because I wanted to go!'

'This won't do. Kanao were leaving we'll go eat or do something else.' Ushijima said grabbing Kanao's hand and tugged her away from the hall. She put on a sad face as the giant tugged her away.

You started bursting into laughter and so did everyone else.

The night was enjoyed by everyone. Reon came to dance as well, a girl even asked if he wanted to dance with them but he rejected it.

He must love his girlfriend in France. That's such a long distance. Around 10k kilometers right?

The music was loud and eventually, your head started to spin from the sound and the loud music. You quickly rushed outside and sat out on the front step.

It wasn't until a few minutes later when Tendou joined you on the front step.

'It was very loud wasn't it.'

'Yeah, my head was spinning so I came out.'

'Yeah,' you lay your head down on his lap and he stroked your hair.

'Is the dress comfortable?' He says looking down at your face.

'Why do you wanna try it on?'

He stayed silent snd gave you a 'maybe, maybe not' face.

'Yes, it's comfy.'

'I really like it. You didn't choose that dress just for yourself. You also chose it for me Didn't you?'

'Nope. I liked it so I bought it.' You teased him.

'Mhm sure.' He said.

'You know, I always thought I would be lonely for the rest of my school life y/n. Everyone ignored me because of Himura, but you showed up and not only did you become my friend, you made everyone disbelieve Himuras rumors. I never knew people like you existed y/n. Thank you for being by my side all the time. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for everything.' He says. You give him a light kiss.

'Thank you for being by my side as well Tendou.' He smiles.

Slow music plays in the back.

'Ahem....may I have this dance?' Tendou said holding his hand out for you to grab onto.

'If you don't mind your feet swelling up, then sure.' You said.

'I'm going to regret this aren't I?'

'Most definitely.'

You said grabbing his hand. He gulped.

You walked in and you placed your hand on his shoulder, as he placed his on your waist.

You stepped on his foot.

'Ow! You did that on purpose you-'

You wink at him and continue dancing. Everyone else was dancing around. Reon and Yunohama were speaking while Akakura was on his phone.

You twirled around the room as the music loomed over the room.

You almost bumped into the drink table but Tendou steered away. As a reward, you stepped on his foot.

'Ow! y/n stop that or else...'

'Or else what?' you said smirking.

'Or else this!' he says while he tips you over and you did a backbend.

'Oi stop it! I'm not flexible I'm going to break my back!' you say grabbing onto Tendou with all your might. He finally pulls you up and you wrap your hands around his neck since you didn't trust him anymore. You rested your head on his shoulder and he hugged you closer.

'Sorry I won't do that again. Also, your earrings hurt.'

'I'll get off of you then' you said trying to your head off his shoulder, but he was gently pushing you down.

'Don't.'

You stayed there for a while, listening to the music. and waiting for the music to end. The microphone screeched as coach Washijo entered and took the microphone off the stand.

'Riko Hayami, Y/n F/n, Go to the club room now.' He said.

You both nod and grab Tendou and Semi's hands as you tug them to the clubroom.

'What do you think is happening?' you ask Riko.

'I don't know either. I'm scared but excited.'

You started jogging in your heels to get over to the club room. Tendou, Semi, and Riko followed.

'These damn shoes!' you said while you tugged them off and threw them near your locker since you just passed it. Riko did the same.

You eventually got to the club room and you met with Coach Saito.

'Congratulations Riko and Y/n!'

'What's happening?' Riko asked.

He takes a deep breath.

'You've both been scouted by the same team.'

HELLO. WELCOME TO OFFICIAL END OF THE BOOK. However, Aren't epilogues just amazing? and bonus stories too?

Also, can everyone who got up to this comment and tell me who their favorite girl character is in this story (other than y/n)

I'm highkey wondering because I love Aido tbh she's more like me than y/n is.

Well that's its for a while! love you all! bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

974K 40.2K 55
"๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”." "๐†๐„๐“ ๐Ž๐…๐… ๐Œ๐˜ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐Š ๐“๐‡๐„๐." "๐’๐“๐Ž๐ ๐๐”๐“๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐Š ๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„๐." โ”€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๏ฟฝ...
187K 10.7K 30
โ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐!โž -@keikaminari - date: 10/15/2021 ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹๐‘๐˜ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
226K 12.3K 25
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ 4 ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜›๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ช ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด: 1. ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด 2. ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด 3. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...