31. Dress Shopping

Forgive me the intro for this chapter is so cringe.

'Hey! Semi give it back!' Riko says playfully as she pranced around Semi.
'No! Not until you kiss me!!'
Riko sighed at her cringy boyfriend. She took out her small fan and opened it up. She held it up to her and Semi's face as she planted her lips on his.

Semi hands her back her phone while blushing and she grabs it and puts it in her bag.

'Wow alright then.' You say to the two.

'I wanted to see!' Aido said.

'Aido no-'

'Why don't we just see each couple kiss then?' Riko asks.

You didn't care so you nodded your head slightly.
Keiko just grabbed Yamagata's shirt before he could say anything and gave him a slight peck.

'Keiko that's not fair!' He says pouting.
She mischievously winks and smirks at him.

'Well, we'll go next then.' Aido says and then turns Goshiki's cheek to the side and then planted her lips on his. His eyes woke up and understood what was going on. Before he had time to react, the kiss had ended.

Riko and Semi went next, nothing interesting. Same with you and Tendou.

'Guys lets go for a walk!' You say as you stand up and walk away from the park you were all sitting in.

It was the 'taken squad' deciding to camp out under the stars for a day.

The Finals for the girls didn't start until the day after because the other school wasn't chosen yet (although you were sure it was going to be Ichinakami)

The semi-finals to decide the other team were tomorrow.

Right now, you, Tendou, Semi, Goshiki, Yamagata, Riko, Aido, and Keiko were camping out underneath the stars. Not a cloud in sight and the moon shining brightly to the right-hand side of you. The stars were pure white and they shimmered in the night. You all were sat on a large picnic rug, situated in the middle of a grassy oval. Tendous dad made some arrangements and booked the oval and park just for you and your friends. You all get up and start strolling around the oval. The tents were off to the side, one for each couple.

'So the Proms going to be on as soon as we leave for Tokyo. Y/n lets go buy a dress tomorrow!' Riko says.
'Mhm lets!'
'I want to come too!' Keiko says.
'Yeah me too!' Aido adds.
'Sure you two can come too.'
'Can we come?' Semi asks.
'No, its gotta be a surprise until the day, AND it's going to be a girl's day out.' You say.
'Aww but y/n-'
'No, Satori.'
'Hmph!'

After a few strolls around the oval, Riko starts taking photos of the night sky.

'Im surprised you're not asking for a selfie.' Semi says.

'You guys would get annoyed anyways.'
'Bullshit.' You say grabbing Rikos camera and putting it on the ground.
You all sit around it.

The shutter sounds.
Woah wtf.

You were all smiling, the moon looked bigger than in real life, and the stars were big and pretty too. The oval encased you all and the trees loomed over you. The photo was stunning. The lighting complimented all your faces.

You all decide to head in after stargazing.

You wake up to Riko rocking you. You tend to oversleep on days that didn't need you to wake up early.

You leave the tent to see the boys setting up a small picnic in the middle of the oval. You walk over.
There were croissants and Nutella.
'Tendou won't let us use the stove over there because he doesn't want the place to catch on fire' Yamagata says.
You facepalm at your boyfriend's stupid worries and then sit down to eat.