14. Ushijima san?

Lmao i suck at titles and names sorry.

You walk to school, your hand intertwined with Tendous. Its been like this for a while now. You two walking to school, with him holding your hand.

Its been a week since we started dating i think.

You two went on all sorts of dates. You went to the city once, gone to an arcade, the mall (again). Sometimes he would come over and make food with you.

Ahh this is nice.

'Yes, it really is,' Tendou responds to another one of your 'thoughts out loud'. It became too big of a habit for you you didn't even bother to apologise or say anything anymore. He looks up at the sky for a while, a slight upward curve on his lips.

You see Semi and Riko.
'Ahh Semi Semi! Riko Riko!' Tendou screamed out.
'See? Its because of you Tendou started calling me that!' Riko says to semi. She lightly punched him.
'Ok ok im sorry im sorry!' He says, looking down at his girlfriend.

You also went on double dates with them and Riko quickly replaced the hole that Sakura made. Your days were filled with laughter and fun as the boys at Shiratorizawa grew closer and closer to you. Goshiki started dating Aido, the libero of the girls volleyball team.

'Aww you got a girlfriend even without the haircut Goshiki!! Im so proud of you!' Semi says as he ruffles his hair.

'*cough cough* mum semi *cough cough*' shirabu says.
Semi frowns at him.
'I am not the mum!' He retaliates.
'You kind of are' Akakura says without looking up from his phone.
'Lets take a vote! Hand up if you think semis the mum!' Yamagata says.
Everyone outs their hand up apart from Ushijima and Semi.
'What?? Even you Riko??' He asks his girlfriend questioningly.
'You are though.' She says playfully.
'This is childish.' Ushijima says as he walks away, his food not eaten. His voice seemed deeper than usual but it also cracked.

He seems off today?

'Thats what im thinking too y/n.' Tendou eyes the bulky figure walking away.
'Lets go.' You tug on Tendous arm while the rest of the team were chatting away.

'Dont make out too much alright?' Reon says.

Tendou smiles. 'No promises- ow y/n!'
You elbowed him in the waist. You smile and continue to walk.
You see ushijima around the corner on a phone call.

'Stop it, no you are not coming here. I trusted you Anashi (lmao most random name ever), i asked you to wait for me to join you in Tokyo, and this is how you repayed me? By going out with a different guy while i was gone? I told you to wait for me. Its been 3 months since i last saw you. We've been together for a year.Ive almost graduated and I promised i would come and stay with you for the rest of my life. You betrayed me. I gave you all my trust and you broke it.' you see tears strolling down ushijimas normally unemotionless face. His face caught up in an unpleasant smile.

A long distance relationship im guessing

'Ahhh Anashi I remember her.' Tendou says.
'You do?'
'Yeah, she came to the school and left almost just before you came. she was the manager for a while. She was really pretty although i never knew that those two were in a relationship. Must've been a secret.'
The call ended and you see ushijima put his back against the wall, and slide down, his hands covering his face as he cried even more.

You couldnt help seeing him in this broken state. You run out to him and hug him. He was surprised.
'You.. were listening..?' He says through his tears.
'Yes. I wont ever let anybody hurt you like that Ushijima san. They don't deserve someone like you.' You say, wrapping your arms around him tighter.
'Y/n..' he wraps his arms around you and embraces you in a hug.

'Thank you y/n' you feel his tears on your shoulder but you didn't mind.

'The jokes on her when you become an international volleyball player and she can only point you out as her ex.' You wink even though he couldn't see it.
You could feel him smile into your shoulder.

'Tendou you havent come out yet.' Ushijima says.
'Aww am i really that bad at spying..?'
'YES!' You and ushijima say simultaneously.
The bell rings and you head off to class with Tendou.

~t i m e s k i p~

It was time for club but you needed to go grab your lunch box you accidentally forgot at lunch when you went after Ushijima.

A familiar figure approached and loomed over you.

Hey guys this chapters kinda sad sorry about it.

Love you all!!

Next chapter: Himura (2)

Hey guys,
Ive just started writing a yamaguchi fanfic and i will upload regularly to both of these fanfics! Go check it out!!

Thank you for your support 🥺🥺