29. Nekoma vs Shiratorizawa

You quickly wake up. It was 4 am and you were going for a quick jog with the first years from Karasuno.

'Hey, Tsukki! Its been a while since the training camp!' You say to the tall blonde haired boy in front of you.

'Yes it has, lets go..' he says as he hops onto his bike. You stop at a park for a while to talk but then head back to your inns.

Everyone was frantic as they were getting ready for their big match against Nekoma

Everyone got ready and hopped into the bus.

When you get there, you hop out and everyone starts walking towards the arena. The air was somewhat intimidating and intense around the players today.

You see the two boys from yesterday standing with their team. One had a bandage around his head because Kageyama hit him with the pipe and the other standing next to him.
Their shirts read Ichinakami.

Wait. Ichinakami is the team that always wins for the girls. They belong to the boy's group!? Disgusting.

They look at you, trying to intimidate you, but as you stared back they coward in fear. You turn around. It wasn't just you staring at them. It was the rest of your team too. Their eyes were filled with anger, unforgiving.

You walk inside and warm up. Walking onto the court.

'Starting with Shiratorizawas gakkuen kōkō line up.'

'Ichi ban: Riko Hayami' (number 1: Riko Hayami)
Riko takes her place seriously.

'San ban: y/n f/n' (number 3: y/n f/n)
You walk onto the court taking the middle of the net.

'Go ban: Keiko Misetsu' (number 5: Keiko Misetsu)
Keiko walks on with a smile and does a little jump.

'Kyuu ban: Aki Nozeki' (number 9: Aki Nozeki.)
Tsubasa Inami and Aki were both setters however, Aki was a third-year and had more experience in these matches compared to Inami who was a first-year. They regularly switched places since both of their stamina was low. They would both play a set and then swap.

'Juu ban: Aido Niketo, Ribero' (number 10: Aido Niketo, Libero)

She smiles as she walks onto the court.

'Juu yon ban: Tsubasa Kanao' (number 14: Tsubasa Kanao)

'Now starting with Nekoma kokos line up'
'Ichi ban, Hikari Furuto' (number 1: Hikari Furuto)
A tall brown-haired girl walks on. She had an intimidating aura but she was smiling.

'Ni ban: Segami Kindo' (number two, Segami Kindo)
A middle height girl with white hair with the ends light blue walked on.

'Go ban: Akari Fukimi, Ribero' (number 5: Akari Fukimi, Libero)
A short dark-skinned girl with dark brown hair walks on.

You stopped listening to the commentary by then since you heard the two troublesome names.

The match was about to start.

The whistle blew.

*time skip*

1st set
27:25
Nekoma: Shiratorizawa.

'SHIT!!' You scream out loud as you look at the point count.

'SAN BAN! (Number 3!) LANGUAGE!!' The referee says to you.