13. Date night

Hey guys enjoy this chapter 🙃

Oh my god what do i wear?!?!

It was 4:30 and you were having a panic attack over what to wear.

You text Tendou.

You: is this a formal date or a casual one?
Redhead psycho: semi formal wear smth nice.

You dont like wearing dresses but you kind of needed to because Tendou said it was semi formal. You wear a short black dress with a flower laced hem. You wear some fancy flats, a little bow on the end.

Ugh I look so bad.

You were about to change until you hear someone shout. You look out your window. It was Tendou. He was dressed in a buttoned shirt and some long pants with his hair down.
Fancy but not too fancy. You thought.

You rush down the stairs and open the door, running to Tendou.

Tendous mouth gapes open at the sight of you.
'Yeah i know its ug-'
'Gorgeous' he says before you finish your sentence. He kisses you lightly.
You blush furiously.
'Am i wrong?'
You stay silent for a while.

'...yes'
'Im not but whatever.' Tendou says.
'I made a reservation for 6 pm by the way'

You were about to start walking to the train station until he grabbed your hand.

'I got us an uber instead. I knew you were going to wear something pretty so I didn't want you to ruin it on public transport.' He winks at you with his big signature smirk on his face.
'Tendou where are we even going?' You say.
'The new restaurant opening a kilometre away from the school'
'TENDOU THAT PLACE IS EXPENSIVE!! I NEED TO GO GRAB MY PURSE!' You were about to rush into your house when he grabs your wrist.
'Too late.' The Uber pulled up in front of you and Tendou makes you get in.
After about ten minutes, you arrive at your destination.
'Thank you for the ride!' Tendou says as he hands the driver a few notes. You walk into the restaurant.
Woah its so big! How'd Tendou afford this?? Wait is he ric-

Your thoughts got cut off by a voice.

'Tendou? Y/n?' You turn around.
'Ahh Riko and Semi. Wait did you plan this Tendou?!'
'No but what a surprise! Did you guys make a reservation?' He asks them.
'No we were planning on waiting out all the customers. What about you?'
'Tendou made a reservation. You can come sit with us if you want.' You say to them.
Tendou asks for a bigger table and you sat on one side with Tendou and the other side was Semi and Riko. You ordered your food and chatted with them all. The night was fun. You ate your food and felt guilty about Tendou paying for it. You left the restaurant.
'Selfie time!' Riko says excitedly.
You were smiling straight into the camera and so was everyone else.
'Why do you take so many selfies Riko?' Semi asked.
She smiled a sad smile.
She looks down almost ashamed of herself.
'I guess, in grade school i was lonely. I couldn't make friends and I desperately wanted some' a tear slid down her face.
'Same thing with middle school. I thought the same thing would happen in high school but i met you guys and i want to cherish the time i have with you.' Her tears strolled down her cheeks. Semi embraced her.
'We're your friends Riko. Im so sorry i asked' he wiped a tear off her face and looked straight into her eyes. They're so cute together.
'Yeah we won't leave you.' You say.
'We're your friends forever!!' Tendou says trying to cheer her up.

'Th-thanks guys' Riko said.
Semi was still hugging her.
Thats our cue to leave Tendou.
You elbow him lightly.
'We're going to go now!' Tendou says a little too enthusiastically.
You start to leave but slowly turn around, to see semi kiss Riko sweetly and lightly.
Aww they're adorable
'Not as adorable as us y/n' he leans in and gives you a quick kiss.
'Hey! If you're going to kiss me, at least make it long!' You say.
'Hey i said that this morn-' Tendou says as he was cut off by the feeling of your lips against his. He leans in closer to kiss you back. He pulls away.

'Wait theres somewhere i wanna go!' He says, grabbing your arm and pulling you away. He starts to run but you couldn't catch up.
'Tendou im nowhere near as athletic as you slow down!' You say.
Tendou stops for a sec, smirks, and then approaches you.
'TENDOU WE'RE NOT DOING THIS AGAI- TENDOU NO!'
He picks you up bridal style and starts running. Your arms were wrapped around his neck for support as you look up at the tall figure running. He was so cute, his hair down, his tongue sticking out, his bloodshot eyes focused fully on the path ahead.

How did I get such a blessing?!

He finally puts you down.
'We're.... here..' he says through his exhaustion. It was a beautiful scene. A nice cliffside covered with grass overlooking the dark shimmering river. The sky above showing the full moon and the stars shining so brightly.

You approach the ledge. Your h/c hair flying in the breeze, you feel arms tighten around your waist.
'Ive never taken anyone here before, this was the spot me and my mum used to play before she passed.' Tendou says, smiling sadly at the night sky.
You didn't know what to say next.
'She always said that one day, when i loved someone, I could take them here to feel the same joy she did when she was with my father.' A singular, shiny tear flowed down Tendous cheek. You wiped it away.

'Thank you for letting me be the one Tendou' you say sweetly as you kiss him.

Y-y-y/n will you be my g-girlfriend..?' He says anxiously. He looks away and blushes, almost like he was embarrassed.

'Of course i will. And i will never ever let anyone hurt you, Tendou.' You say. He pecks your forehead.
'Thank you y/n, i never deserved you'

Sorry this chapter was a bit long :/