17. Hinata.?

Everything felt weird now. People were apologising to Tendou for believing Himura. He was getting stopped by random people you didn't know in the hallways. You were happy that he wasn't bullied anymore but now,

He might leave me now, theres girls who like him now. Pretty girls. Smart girls. Rich girls.

You think to yourself. Worryingly.

'Y/n, could you wait for me in the library?' Tendou turns his head towards you.

'Oh um sure.' You start to walk off but you see him start talking to a few girls.

This is starting to scare me. at least Himura's not coming back. She might get a lot of hate if she came back which is probably why she decided to leave the school.

You head to the library to see promposals everywhere. Flowers and chocolates and many items were being given out to their 'to-be' prom dates.

Everything's so basic.
Ugh this makes me sick.

'Same here!' An energetic boy showed up next to you.
A short orange haired boy stood next to you. He was wearing a different schools jacket.

'ACK!' You shout at the boys sudden appearance.

'Oh im sorry. Ushijima let us in and i lost my friend somewhere.'

'Ahh of course Wakatoshi did that. He's probably getting scolded right this very minute. Im meant to be waiting for someone in the library but ill help you find your friend' you say.

'Ohh thank you!!' The boy starts jumping up and down.

Holy shit that boy can jump.

'So, do you play volleyball too?' The orange haired boy asked you.

'Yes I'm a middle blocker. Are you a libero?'

'No im also a middle blocker!!' He says energetically.

'Oh im so sorry i guessed based on your appearance' you apologise.

'Its alright. It happens a lot. I might be short, but i can fly. And our setter, Kageyama, he makes me even more powerful!! Whats your name?' He asks.

'Uhhhhh im l/n f/n, nice to meet you'
'Hinata shoyo, Nice to meet you too. You seem close with Ushiwaka.'

'I-i do?!?' You asked confused.

'Well, for starters, you did just call him wakatoshi.'
'Hm yeah. I met his friend during class. And then he introduced me to the rest of the team. If i had never met him, i never would've met all these lovely people. Did you know Ushijima has a wild side?'

'HE-HE DOES?!?'
'No, i was joking. That man doesn't understand a joke.'

You both laugh it off and you hears footsteps behind you.

'Y/N!!' You weren't in the library i got scared' Tendou rushes up to you and hugs you.

'Im so sorry' you say.
'Its alright.' He sees the orange haired boy.

'Whos this?'
'Hinata Shōyō, 1st year from Karasuno high school. Yoroshiku.'

'OHH YOUR THE KID FROM THAT FIRST YEAR KILLER QUICK ATTACK!!'
'Y-you know me?'
'KILLER WHAT NOW?!?!' You say, surprised.
'Yes, wheres the other one, the setter?'

'We we're looking for him right now Tendou.' You say.

'Ahh why do you still call me Tendou we're dating after all. Say sa-to-ri!' He boops your nose.

You want attention from the orange jumping jack don't you Tendou? 

You hear the sound of  heavy feet hitting the ground. An intimidating aura fills the air.

'HINATA BOKE! YOU JUST UPPED AND RAN!!'
You and Tendou look at each other and then look at the orange haired boy in front of you.
His face was definitely calling for help as the setter approached him.

You stood in front of him.

He seemed familiar.

'WAIT YOUR THE ONE OIKAWA TALKS ABOUT'
'You know Oikawa?'
'Yeah we were grade school best friends! We met the other day and he was talking about his annoying student. He showed me a picture of you but he never told me your name. No hard feelings though he's an extremely shitty guy.'

'Yeah he is.'

'Anyways....' Tendou butts in
'Shiratorizawa will win and go to nationals. We have Wakatoshi kun after all.' He shoots them an intimidating smirk.

You see coach Washijo around the corner.

'TENDOU ITS THE COACH. Please go annoy him'
'Its what i do best' he winks and smirks at you and then runs off to the coach.

'As for you two, we'll sneak 'round the back come on' you signal them to follow you through to the back gates of Shiratorizawa.

'Good luck to you guys. Beat Aoba Johsai!'

'We will and then we'll beat you!!' Hinata says.

'Thank you.' The young setter turns and bows to you.

'No problem! Now just dont come here again coach washijo will absolutely kill you.'

'Ok! See you at the finals!' Hinata says and he runs off into the distance with Kageyama.
'See you.. at the finals...'

Your gut got weird feeling.

A feeling telling you that maybe they might go to nationals.

Hey guys!

I was originally going to make this the promposal but i wanted to change it because I wanted to invite the two smol babies in  🥺🥺.
I also got a cute idea for promposal too.

Thank you for the support!!