11. Sakura.. what?

You guys were almost there when you started to slow down. You were out of breath.
'You can keep running i'll catch up later'
'No way! If you're late, im late.'
'Orrrrr we could do this...'
He approaches you.

'Tendou no.. NO TENDOU NO' you scream as he picks you up bridal style and starts running.

'You're super light'
You put your arms around his neck (attempting to calm down) as he runs towards the school.
You enter the classroom. Everyone stares at both of you.

Shit Tendou forgot to put me down

'Tendou we're here now let go'
'Right sorry'
'Sorry we are late to class' you apologise to the teacher and bow.
'Its alright theres two seats next to Sakura.'

Uh oh

You take the seat next to sakura as she eyes you and Tendou.

At the end of the lesson, the teacher was giving out group assignments
'Alright everyone, you'll be working with the people you're sitting with'
Tendou and...... shit no please no pretty please no. Sakura.

'This is a bit awkward isnt it ~honey~' Tendou says, obviously saying it to piss off Sakura.

No Tendou no why would you say that?!?

You quickly grab your notebook, give him a light whack on the head,and start writing notes.
'Owww y/n'

Tendou does the same.
'Tendou!'

As you were writing notes, you notice Sakura staring intently at you and Tendous wrist and fingers.
Whats she looking at?

You look down to see the bracelet and the ring.
Fuck. Wait....
That wasn't the only thing. Tendou holding your hand.
You pull your hand away
'Tendou we're in class!!'
'Who cares the teacher can't see us'
'But the rest of the class can'
Tendous smirk was wiped off his face and was replaced with a frown.
'Are you embarrassed of me Y/n?'
You don't know. I think im just afraid of public relationships. You think to yourself.
'Oh you've never been in a relationship then? Ok we'll take it slow then'
Ugh why do i keep saying things out loud!?
'Tendou san we're not dating we haven't gone on a date' you say
'What about the movie?'
'We went as friends then'
'But you bought me the bracelet'
'And you bought me a ring. Whats your point?'
'Nevermind.'
He had a troubled expression on his face.
'Wanna go tonight?' He says excitedly.
'What?'
'I'll pay'
'Y/n..'
you both turn around to Sakura who was shedding tears.
'I can't believe you stopped being my friend for this crazed lunatic. Like i said he could be a yandere. Hes a monster y/n everyone says it. No one likes him so why did you choose him over me?'
The smile and every inch of happiness escaped Tendous face and was replaced with a sad one.
'Listen Sakura, i never stopped being your friend and Tendous not a yandere, hes amazing and smart and athletic and you never wouldve said any of that if you ever tried to have a regular conversation with him. You listening to Himura makes her even more powerful and makes Tendou more miserable. Hes an amazing guy and the only reason hes not like is 'cause everyones too pussy to try talk to him. They just believe the false rumours like you do even though Tendou is one of the most perfect human beings ever. I never chose him over you you made that decision yourself by pushing me away'

You grab his hand as he looks at you surprised. He looks like hes about to cry. He hugs you.
'Tendou san we're still in class'
'Thank you'
Sakura stands up and runs out the classroom, crying even more than before.

'Ms. Sakura sit back down-' the teacher tries to stop her but she was long gone.
What a fun way to start today.

Hi guys. Thanks for reading!! Love you all

 Thanks for reading!! Love you all