15. Himura (2)

Hey guys! Since there seemed to be a lot of votes for the third chapter, I decided to make a part two!!

Give it up for the nasty bitch himura!!

'Oh my god what do you want now?!' You eye roll at the slightly taller figure in front of you.

'I told you to stay away from Tendou you nasty as bitch!' She pushes you against the locker room walls. You stood there, pinned to the walls. Until that is.

You kick her in the no-no square.
Hehehe.

'ACK! ILL GET YOU BACK FOR THAT!' She runs in your direction.

I cant always rely on Tendou, this is my fight.

She charges at you but you dodge.

No, there are security cameras, i cant. Ill do self defence instead.

You keep dodging her attacks. She was infuriated. She kept swinging at you.

'STOP! Himura!! Why do you hate me talking to Tendou that much?!' You say as you run around the room.

'BECAUSE HES MINE TO BACK OFF!' You see tears in her eyes, her fists clenched and still firing at you angrily.

Wait... what?

'Wait wait wait im confused. Stop. Didnt you break up with him?'
'Yes but I regret it now. He was an amazing guy and i was too dumb and naive to notice it. I have this disgusting feeling at the bottom of my stomach whenever i saw him with you. And now you two are dating! I miss him!' She starts crying full on and crashes to the ground.

You stood there unaffected.

'I would feel sad, but you made Tendous life into a living nightmare. Also I don't know what you're trying to pull but its not working.'

She sits up, hair covering her eyes, but a nasty, menacing smile spread across her face.

'Ahh y/n.. you have too much common sense!!' She instantly lunges at you and pins you up against a wall. She steps on your feet so you couldn't pull the same trick twice.

She winds up her hand. You brace for impact. You feel a whack across your face. It tingled in pain.

She winding up again. Get ready.

You turn your head to the side and close your eyes, waiting for another punch.

Huh? Why is she not punching?

You turn around and open your eyes to see Tendou holding her fist.
'Stop it, Himura. If you even speak to her ever again i will make sure you die painfully' he says. He was infuriated. The anger in his eyes slowly dissolved as he saw your face.  He sees a small brusie.
He hugs you.
'Y/n!' I was so worried.'
You hug him back.

You hear footsteps approach.

Must be the volleyball team.

It wasn't.
3 teachers stood there blocking the entrance to the Locker room.

'You three come to my office now please' one of the teachers say.

Shit! They must've watched the video and saw me kick Himura!

'Its alright you didn't do anything bad' Tendou says to you with a warm smile.

You dont know that. You dont know that. I kicked her. I kicked her in the private part I might be suspended. No my parents will come to the school. No i might transfer again. Not my parents. No more transferring. No please no!

Your train of nightmarish thoughts ended as you stand in front of a door.

'Miss Himura, And Miss Y/n, this way please.'

You sit down on the seat near Himura, her looking straight at the teacher, like she was the victim.

Gosh that bitch sickens me.

'Miss Himura, we understand what is happening at the moment and that you, were the one who started the fight. Ms Y/n retaliated by kicking you, however, this was because you pinned her to the wall and it was either her or you. We also understand that you were fighting over a boy, Tendou. Care to explain Miss Himura.'

Himuras face lit up for a split second and then went to tears.

'Tendou use to be with me but then she came and he cheated on me with her!' She points at you dramatically.
Oh my god what the hell is wrong with her?!
'Sir shes lying!' You jump out of your seat and place both hands on the desk. 'She dated Tendou before i came here and then dumped him for a college guy and she made his high school life a living nightmare by spreading lies and rumours about him. Sir if you don't believe me, you could ask Tendou or the volleyball team. Oh im so sorry I interrupted.' You say.

'Thats quite all right. Although we tend not to get into peoples private lives, I believe it is our best interest to look into this. However, Miss Himura will not go unpunished. A mere 2 week suspension.'
'A WHAT!?!' She screams as she stands up.

'THIS SCHOOL IS ABSOLUTE CRAP!' She rushes out the door.

'Ahh shes gone. Miss y/n you may leave. Ask Mr. Tendou to come in.'
'H-hai!' You turn around to leave.
'Oh and also. I shouldn't be saying this since im a teacher, but you and Tendou seem perfect. Dont let anyone ruin it. In others words, don't lose him, he's precious' he winks and you nod in response.

'Tendou your turn now.'
'Wait what happened with you?!'
'I got off unscathed. Your turn go in you idiot the teachers waiting.'

After a few minutes the boy came out. He was happy.

'Look! He gave me lollipops! Don't know why he has them when he's a high school teacher but im not complaining.' Tendou hands you a lollipop and you start walking home.

'Dont lose him hes precious' the words kept ringing in your head. You check your laptop for anything special happening.

Nothing other than a prom. You sigh and close your laptop.

Wait...

You open your laptop.

A PROM??!!?

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the story so far! The next chapters going to be a volleyball chat on phone!! Thank you for your support!!