Bonus story: Pool party

So this is just a short fun story that doesn't have any ties to the actual big story rn. I cant post the next chapter for a while so I thought 'why not write an extra for the time being' so y'all dont get bored

I'll also do one on how goshiki and aido got together because yall might need that for future reference

Made for
@werka2412 and Tiffytruc0

Enjoy.
Also dark mode wattpad is great but theres still a few glitches 😬

It was the weekend and Riko had invited both volleyball teams over to her house for a pool party.

*flashback*

'Ok imagine all the guys shirtless. IMAGINE USHIJIMA' Tsubasa Kanao says. She was practically drooling

'Your so perverted how are we related. I just want to read im not going' her twin, Inami says.

'I only need to imagine Goshiki.' Aido says dreamily.

'Imagine semi.....' Riko says.

'Gata chan...' Keiko says. They were all off in their own world. 

Ive seen tendou shirtless before this doesnt really matter.

'Y/N YOUVE WHAT?!?' Keiko says surprised.

'HAVE YOU DONE THE DEED?!?' Aido says with a lenny face.

'NO!! EW! He just stayed over and he said he cant sleep with a shirt on!' You say.

'Oh ok.....' Riko says, like she was wanting to say something else.

There was a few seconds of quiet.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'....does he.. have abs-'
'KEIKO!!' The rest of the team screams at her and starts throwing their stuff at her.

'Get thirsty 'bout your own boyfriend!' You say taking off your shoe and throwing it at her.

'I OW wasn't being... THIRSTY OW STOP THROWING STUFF AT ME'

'But yes..... he does.' You say.

*end of flashback*

You knocked on the door to Tendous house and he already had a small bag slinged over his shoulder. He was wearing a plain white shirt with a picture of a beach in the middle. 

You both start walking to Rikos house. 
You start to think about was Keikos house would look like.

Well she must live at her parents since she has a pool. Its rare to find houses with pools in japan. They're quite pricy too.

You arrive at her house and your mouth gaped in awe. It was ginormous. Painted a white with the tiniest tint of yellow and the lights neatly lined up near the entrance. You walk up to the front step with satori, who was also in awe. You see an electronic doorbell.
These things are pretty rare too.

You lightly tap the little circle and hear something click. A camera turns on and you could see you and satori on a little screen underneath the circle.

'Y/n, Tendou, come in.' You hear the door buzz and proceed to open it. You enter the house to see wooden floors stopping about 2 metres in front of you and a small step, which then transitioned the wooden floors to a hallway with marbled tiles.

'Heyy!!! Are you guys wearing your swimmers underneath?!' Riko asks you two as she runs down the hallway and waves.

'Yeah, I do!' You say.
'Me too!' Satori says.
'Great! Everyone apart from Ushijima, Akakura and Inamis here. Pretty sure Inamis not coming and akakura probably got lost because he was looking at his phone. Come in'